Closed Thread
    Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hercule is on a distinguished road. (+10)

kidney bean shaped things in feces....any help please

Ok, when checking the toilet paper after wiping my bum I often see 1 or a few very small (approx 2-3mm) kidney bean shaped things. They have a hard shell but it is possible to squash them to release a white guwey substance. They look like some kind of seed or egg.

any one noticed this/know what they are?

I thought they were apple pips or something at first but they resemble absolutely nothing I can think of that I eat (knowingly).

If this fails I might find myself performing an autopsy on one of my ****s.

TA!
    photochop thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=10090720#post10090720

My pictures
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=698422

(nostalgic bu||sh't quote here)

DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000) DanGK is just really nice. (+1000)
    WOW I was eating my lunch as I read that. Im going to puke. Thats ****ing disgusting. You actually took time to squeeze them? GIve them a taste see how you like it.

Gross stuff

OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50) OLP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So cliffnotes are: A white gooey substance caked in **** comes out of your ass.

kthxbye

Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz Nainoa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Hercule
    Ok, when checking the toilet paper after wiping my bum I often see 1 or a few very small (approx 2-3mm) kidney bean shaped things. They have a hard shell but it is possible to squash them to release a white guwey substance. They look like some kind of seed or egg.

I thought they were apple pips or something at first but they resemble absolutely nothing I can think of that I eat (knowingly).

TA!
    If they look like Rice that has been boiled for too long, and have just a slight curve to them... Then it sounds like the egg release of a tape worm...

Meaning you might have an adult tapeworm living somewhere in your digestive tract... It's come to sexual maturity and is releasing it's eggs to further propogate... And what you're finding are the ones that died in your digestive juices, but the caritaneous (sp?) shell is holding them together. (Much like when a bear eats blueberries.)

It's also possible that you have a pin worm or trachina (sp?) infestation in your large intestine, and that you are expelling the loose ones who are in transition.

Granted that's just what I learned during my 5 years working an afterschool job for a vet that specialized in Parasatites.

Uh... So I would go to the doctor if I were you...
    6'4"

"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way, and not starting." The Buddha

RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RipThaJacka90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Drink some soda, it will help kill off the worms.

IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IRONMANN1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow that cant be healthy

the kkk took my baby away I_m sore's Avatar
    I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I_m sore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    *vomits*
    Live lives, Die deaths, No regrets.

Yesterday is gone, tomorrow may never come, live for today.

"For 14 weeks it's all about this contest. No world, just me, the gym, the treadmill, taking care of business." - Jay Cutler

Old school means you have to be willing to get your hands dirty. It means enjoying the feeling of lying under bone-crushing poundages. Most people can't wait to put the weights down. Old time bodybuilders live for it.

BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigJohn82 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread will haunt my nightmares for years

Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    WHY are you playing with your ****?
    Stem plus finance alum crew
    ADHD diagnosed social club, let’s get weird
    Gmo fan
    Entj cuz apparently we tinder now

Compounds 3x a week feeders offnights b4 bed with IF schedule coming sooonnn will link log on inception. Dis gun b good

gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000) gregdro is just really nice. (+1000)
    apparently u eat/drink stuff that is flushing ur liver and gallbladder

http://www.ghchealth.com/liver-and-g...FRMHHgodrjAriw

http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

is that it?

ROFL U SQUEEZED UR **** PARTICLES AND JIZZ CAME OUT

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck with that...

RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sounds like you've got "teh GheY", best of luck with that
    RACKITUP's Training logg, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=464176

<--Sea here?

NEWSFLASH
    **Fat guys eat too many carbs
    Muscley guys eat alot of protein
    Skinny guys argue that you dont need protein**

Registered User user437490845hjgd's Avatar
    user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user437490845hjgd is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

TA!
    http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz...m_diseases.jsp

This thread is useless without pics (ya rly).

Here is mommy.

They can get up to 80 feet long, but are usually around 20.

If this IS a tapeworm infection, what you are seeing are segments of the worm - as the worm grows longer, it grows new tail segments, each containing a reproductive system. The segments break off, carrying in the feces a sac of tapeworm eggs. You can see them in the stool, about the size of a grain of rice and of various shapes. Might want to go to a doctor...

RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RACKITUP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by types_with_fist
    http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz...m_diseases.jsp

This thread is useless without pics (ya rly).

Here is mommy.

They can get up to 80 feet long, but are usually around 20.

If this IS a tapeworm infection, what you are seeing are segments of the worm - as the worm grows longer, it grows new tail segments, each containing a reproductive system. The segments break off, carrying in the feces a sac of tapeworm eggs. You can see them in the stool, about the size of a grain of rice and of various shapes. Might want to go to a doctor...
    lol your ganna scare the **** out of him..literally!

(informative)
    RACKITUP's Training logg, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=464176

<--Sea here?

NEWSFLASH
    **Fat guys eat too many carbs
    Muscley guys eat alot of protein
    Skinny guys argue that you dont need protein**

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

TA!
    You probably have a tapeworm or some other intestinal parasite.

Go to the doctor. It's not life threatening, but it WILL mooch off of your food.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Go TB RAYS/BUCS/LIGHTNING Like It Or Not's Avatar
    Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000) Like It Or Not is a name known to all. (+5000)

TA!

3 options

1) Put a 'log' into a clear plastic cup and cover it w/saran wrap and put a rubber band around the outside so nothing can get in (or out). If you see something moving in there after afew days, go to number 2 (not do #2)

2) Go see a F'in bunghole doctor. You have something in your cornholio.

3) Ask your boyfriend if he has any "diseases" that you need to know about or maybe it's just dried 'JISM' pellets.

Good Luck
    Last edited by Like It Or Not; 07-06-2006 at 11:37 AM.

Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Someone **** on the coats
    Stem plus finance alum crew
    ADHD diagnosed social club, let’s get weird
    Gmo fan
    Entj cuz apparently we tinder now

Compounds 3x a week feeders offnights b4 bed with IF schedule coming sooonnn will link log on inception. Dis gun b good

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well that's about enough of this.

Go to the Doctor.
    Psalm 121