5ABI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5ABI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5ABI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5ABI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5ABI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5ABI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5ABI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5ABI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5ABI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5ABI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 5ABI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lagging Shoulders.

Hey guys,

Well everythings quite large, and i'm very happy esp ever since i started squating..like my legs went from chicken to manly in a matter of 2months...no jkes..

but my problem is that my shoulders are lagging badly compared 2 every other body part. I dont' really have a shoulder routine so that would be the problem..i usualy if i feel like it do some dumbell presses and side raises...after chest.

I was wondering if any one could suggest a good shoulder/trap routine to do on a day dedicated to shoulders and traps...

schedule

monday - chest
    tuesday-cardio/rest
    wed-back
    thurs-delt/traps & cardio
    fri-legs

could some1 please help me would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS<

peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got great results from thibadeaus shoulder specialization routine. i modified slightly just be sure to get your rotator cuffs warmed up and strong.

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle....4-011-training
    Henry Rollins
    It took me years to fully appreciate the value of the lessons I have learned from the Iron... I learned that nothing good comes without work and a certain amount of pain. When I finish a set that leaves me shaking, I know more about myself. When something gets bad, I know it can't be as bad as that workout.

Sensei Creese:Cobra KAi founder
    Mercy is for the weak, we do not train to be merciful here, a man faces you, he is the enemy, the enemy deserves no mercy...

John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) John Prophet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the way you have it listed, you could do front and side laterals after your chest on Monday....multiple sets with somewhere from 8-12 reps.....or you could do dumbell presses, then laterals

then on Delt day start off with a 4 or 5 sets of overhead pressing for 6-8 reps, then you could go to laterals again, or upright rows if you like them

also an interesting exercise you could try would be the "rainbow press" (also called "Bradford press")....basically you start in front of the neck like a regular military press....press the barbell over your head, but just far enough to clear the head, then go over the head and let it down behind the neck, then back up just over the head and back down to the front....so the whole time you are not locking out....this is a great exercise and keeps continous tension on the delts