Thread: Results WSFSB?

peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peregrine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Results WSFSB?

guys what kind of results have you been getting from wsfsb? if you post please give some background info like yrs training, etc.
    Henry Rollins
    It took me years to fully appreciate the value of the lessons I have learned from the Iron... I learned that nothing good comes without work and a certain amount of pain. When I finish a set that leaves me shaking, I know more about myself. When something gets bad, I know it can't be as bad as that workout.

Sensei Creese:Cobra KAi founder
    Mercy is for the weak, we do not train to be merciful here, a man faces you, he is the enemy, the enemy deserves no mercy...