Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gobluevw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was going to input how much I love eating healthy and how I feel good doing it, but this thread is crazy. Carry on.

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by new2fit67
    dom 88
    i dont want to be a body builder
    ive never beenfat in my life
    im a healthy weight for a girl
    so im not looking for approval
    i think this topic had a point
    i think a loota ppl ask themselves this question
    im sorry u were "fat" b4
    and u couldnt get girls
    i find it funny how ppl think by eating better that its going to make their lives 100% better
    its not true
    losing weight doesnt always "get the gurl"
    First, save the pity. Second, it's not about getting the girl. It's about getting the most out of my body now so I don't regret it later. Nobody said eating better will improve your life 100%, rather it makes a huge difference. Fat people give off a terrible first impression, and no matter how much people lie, first impressions last. Lastly, no this topic has no useful point. This is a BB'ing forum, for the most part people who come here are *shock* *gasp* bodybuilders! ZOMG!!!111
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

YOUR MOTHER'S BOOTY CALL steelo79's Avatar
    steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^lol, haha^^^

anyways, i'll put it like this. as much as you women want to try and SAY that a better body won't necessarily get you the hot girl, you're full of it. you know good and well that a "great personality" isn't the first thing you notice in a man. it's been said that most women can tell whether or not they'll sleep with a man within the first minute of coversation. how in the hell can you seriously get to know if someone has a "great personality" in one minute? what if the guy is shy, and needs some time to open up before he shows the "real him"?

i can't lie, i've never had a problem with women being attracted to me. i'm not full of myself, just being honest. but i was skinny as hell all of my life, and once you get older, the whole "skinny guy" thing isn't as sexy as it used to be, lol. i realized this, starting working out, put on weight, and POOF! the women who were out of my league just a couple years back, actually started APPROACHING ME, and my current girlfriend is most DEFINITELY the hottest young lady that i've ever dated. so i put it like this. you're right, a great body doesn't ALWAYS get you the girl...but it sure as hell helps the cause!
    my journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125520783

ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScrillaKeith is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This thread's intelligence level just dropped below my interest. Besides my trainer told me that keto killed the dinosaurs. All these trainers out there giving me a bad rep without me having to say a word.... Gotta love it....
    www.ScrillaBeats.com

TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think someone made a crack analogy earlier. I think that's a valid point. If this had been a thread about smoking, everyone would have jumped in the poster's ****. It irritates the hell out of me that fat people I know whine about people smoking around them and I'm thinking "poor diet is a greater risk factor for heart disease (the number one killer) than smoking is!" It's very hypocritical to say "live a little, eat some pizza" and then to scoff at "live a little, take a puff." The difference is smoking is an extreme action. You either smoke or you dont. Eating right can be done in moderation, so it's up to you to determine the level of eating right.

zdcisme123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdcisme123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdcisme123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdcisme123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdcisme123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdcisme123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdcisme123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdcisme123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdcisme123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdcisme123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zdcisme123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont think i would be content with my life if i ate terribly veryday and didnt workout. You have to have some drive in your life or its not worht living.
    Word up.

YOUR MOTHER'S BOOTY CALL steelo79's Avatar
    steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steelo79 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TXGUNS
    I think someone made a crack analogy earlier. I think that's a valid point. If this had been a thread about smoking, everyone would have jumped in the poster's ****. It irritates the hell out of me that fat people I know whine about people smoking around them and I'm thinking "poor diet is a greater risk factor for heart disease (the number one killer) than smoking is!" It's very hypocritical to say "live a little, eat some pizza" and then to scoff at "live a little, take a puff." The difference is smoking is an extreme action. You either smoke or you dont. Eating right can be done in moderation, so it's up to you to determine the level of eating right.
    well, i agree and disagree at the same time lol. YES, you're right about the fact that smoking and overeating BOTH cause extreme long-term harm to your body. but there's a major difference here, and that difference is the fact that 2nd hand smoke affects others around the smoker, just as much as it does the smoker themselves. overeating and bad diet ONLY affects the overeater. there's no such thing as "2nd hand overeating" lol.
    my journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125520783

TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10) TXGUNS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by steelo79
    well, i agree and disagree at the same time lol. YES, you're right about the fact that smoking and overeating BOTH cause extreme long-term harm to your body. but there's a major difference here, and that difference is the fact that 2nd hand smoke affects others around the smoker, just as much as it does the smoker themselves. overeating and bad diet ONLY affects the overeater. there's no such thing as "2nd hand overeating" lol.
    Very true, and something I should have addressed. My apologies. The point remains, though and I hope it puts things in perspective for all of the hardcore "you only live once" types that read this thread.

splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) splice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by steelo79
    ^^^lol, haha^^^

anyways, i'll put it like this. as much as you women want to try and SAY that a better body won't necessarily get you the hot girl, you're full of it. you know good and well that a "great personality" isn't the first thing you notice in a man. it's been said that most women can tell whether or not they'll sleep with a man within the first minute of coversation. how in the hell can you seriously get to know if someone has a "great personality" in one minute? what if the guy is shy, and needs some time to open up before he shows the "real him"?

i can't lie, i've never had a problem with women being attracted to me. i'm not full of myself, just being honest. but i was skinny as hell all of my life, and once you get older, the whole "skinny guy" thing isn't as sexy as it used to be, lol. i realized this, starting working out, put on weight, and POOF! the women who were out of my league just a couple years back, actually started APPROACHING ME, and my current girlfriend is most DEFINITELY the hottest young lady that i've ever dated. so i put it like this. you're right, a great body doesn't ALWAYS get you the girl...but it sure as hell helps the cause!
    I love the line that personality isn't the first thing they see. I say this all the time when i see a girl i don't say "Damn look at the personality" who are you kidding with this. Looks is defeinetly high up there.

But man being lean just feels better plain and simple. I am not big by any means i am a buck 50 buck riped to shreds and i have never had any complaints. I don't want to be big so i am good where i am at right now. Do bigger guys get looked at first? Sure they do they stand out more but my persoanlity will always outshine most.

But if you do not want to be lean then just workout to relieve stress or whatnot and not for looks. It was already said but it is about choice and that's it.

As i have said in another thread i have been eating only once a day ( one big ass meal) and this has allowed me to lead what i think is a better life IMO. But i still eat healthy because when the time comes when the shirt comes off there is never ever a complaint.

Use your own judgement

Registered User trainTilfailure's Avatar
    trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is like saying Why do people work if their going to die anyway? its because you dont want to live your like a freaking slob. samething for staying fit and working out, you do it because you want to look good and not live like a freaking slob. PLUS scoring with hot chicks..

alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alohafitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Moderation

I used to be fat and I was training for a competition and already talking about the next comp. after that and some of the older bb's at my gym said: "Hey kid, don't burn yourself out. Take some rest. Have your cheat--gain weight even. Just don't quit coming to the gym and lifting." I comp. dieted for about 14 months and it about killed me. So I cheated. I gained weight. But I still go to the gym, no matter what. And I will till I die, cuz it's not just what I do, it's who I am. I had to learn moderation, since I tend to be all or nothing, but that is one of the best lessons I've gotten from bb'ing--you may be first, last, or in-between, but never give up. So eat an ice cream cone. Then go lift.
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." -Mark Twain