Closed Thread
    veritas vos liberabit NumberTwentyTwo's Avatar
    NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Can I fight this stop light ticket and win????

I got a ticket tonight for "running a red light". The thing is, it had just turned yellow when I entered the intersection and didnt een turn red untill I was through it. The cop said that it was "blantantly red and he could beleive I ran it"

WTF!? My girlfreind was in the car too and agreed w me that it never turned red till I was through the intersection. So Im plannin on going to court w her and telling them my side. Im sure its a waist of time, but oh well. The weird thing is that he never wrote a time for a court appearance on the citation.... how the hell am I supposed to know when to go to court?

Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Super Man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if theres no time, then dont go moron, its not ur fault
    Satanic Super Soldier Alliance 2009.

Part of the DA...Keep it on the QT

Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sup3rman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NumberTwentyTwo
    I got a ticket tonight for "running a red light". The thing is, it had just turned yellow when I entered the intersection and didnt een turn red untill I was through it. The cop said that it was "blantantly red and he could beleive I ran it"

WTF!? My girlfreind was in the car too and agreed w me that it never turned red till I was through the intersection. So Im plannin on going to court w her and telling them my side. Im sure its a waist of time, but oh well. The weird thing is that he never wrote a time for a court appearance on the citation.... how the hell am I supposed to know when to go to court?

You will probably get a letter in the mail regarding a court appearance. It could take a few weeks though. A lot of my friends have gotten court appointments for up to 2-3 months after the violation.

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here is a little secret, don't tell others or else it will quit working, most of the time cops don't remember ANYTHING about the incident by the time court hits. I've taken NINE different tickets to court and won 8 times. 4 of the times the cop was late for court, which pissed the judge off. 3 times the cop couldn't even recall what they had been doing prior to seeing me run the red light, which won it for me. The last two times the cop became so flustered at me asking how long it had been since his radar gun had been calibrated that I won.

I'd take it to court FOR SURE, if you win you just saved X amount of dollars. If not, you learn what to do better/different the next time.

NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NumberTwentyTwo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Super Man
    if theres no time, then dont go moron, its not ur fault
    there is no date / time inthe bigger box, but theres a really small one that is checked that says "i have to appear in court within 30 days"

[quote=stonecold]Here is a little secret, don't tell others or else it will quit working, most of the time cops don't remember ANYTHING about the incident by the time court hits. I've taken NINE different tickets to court and won 8 times. 4 of the times the cop was late for court, which pissed the judge off. 3 times the cop couldn't even recall what they had been doing prior to seeing me run the red light, which won it for me. The last two times the cop became so flustered at me asking how long it had been since his radar gun had been calibrated that I won.

I'd take it to court FOR SURE, if you win you just saved X amount of dollars. If not, you learn what to do better/different the next time.[/quote[
    thanks man. i really need this to go away. 1) i didnt run a red light and have a witness 2)just got a new car and this would be like my 3rd violation

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thanks man. i really need this to go away. 1) i didnt run a red light and have a witness 2)just got a new car and this would be like my 3rd violation
    Here is what you need to do

Step 1 - Call/Go to the county clerk and ask about a court date.
    Step 2 - Appear in court, suit and tie (no jacket imo for a ticket)
    Step 3 - You'll get a chance to not only tell your story but also to question the officer. You WANT to have questions for the officer. Stuff regarding his position in comparison to you and the light, what he had been doing prior to seeing you running the light, what your speed was prior to running the light (important here).
    Step 4 - Be calm and collected, have your facts in order, and don't be afraid. You can win!

warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000) warriors is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry 22 but you're screwed and deserve to get sentenced

Yea take it to court.
    "It's not that i'm that smart, it's just i picked a profession where everybody is stupid" Patrick Arnold

"Yes I Get That Your Balls Might Shrink While On It...but Last Time I Checked I Didnt Fuxk With My Balls Its The Shaft You Use Isnt It? And It Dosent Shrink...." Pro Lee Priest

Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    Here is what you need to do

Step 1 - Call/Go to the county clerk and ask about a court date.
    Step 2 - Appear in court, suit and tie (no jacket imo for a ticket)
    Step 3 - You'll get a chance to not only tell your story but also to question the officer. You WANT to have questions for the officer. Stuff regarding his position in comparison to you and the light, what he had been doing prior to seeing you running the light, what your speed was prior to running the light (important here).
    Step 4 - Be calm and collected, have your facts in order, and don't be afraid. You can win!
    do i get a chamnce to ask hiim in front of the judge?

so i just straight up ask "what was my speed prior to running the light" type questions???

Originally Posted by warriors
    Sorry 22 but you're screwed and deserve to get sentenced

Yea take it to court.
    douchebag

do i get a chamnce to ask hiim in front of the judge?

so i just straight up ask "what was my speed prior to running the light" type questions???
    You get to question him just like they do on the court shows you see on TV. Just make sure to ask simple questions, questions that require short answers. Also, speak loudly and clearly, but don't be aggressive. Approach it as if you are just talking to an old friend who you want to catch up with but don't want to spend forever talking to. Don't be rude, but be firm.

The last time I had a red light issue I asked something like this.

Officer, on the day in question do you recall where you were located when you allegedly saw me run the red light?

He mumbled something about the opposite corner.

Do you mean the northeast corner or the southeast corner?

He mumbled an answer about not being sure.

And Officer, do you recall what lane I was travelling in?

He mumble about 'I think it was the right lane'.

Thank you, and did you clock my current speed at the time I supposedly ran the red light?

He mumbled no.

And what were you doing prior to seeing me run the redlight?

He stated that he was not sure and would have to check his records. He did and then said he came from a domestic dispute.

So your mood was not the best?

No.

Is it possible you saw myself going through the stoplight that was still yellow and decided to ticket me?

No.

And why is that not possible Officer?

Because I'm a cop, I know how to do my damn job.

No further questions your honour..

BAM, I won

Originally Posted by stonecoldtruth
    You get to question him just like they do on the court shows you see on TV. Just make sure to ask simple questions, questions that require short answers. Also, speak loudly and clearly, but don't be aggressive. Approach it as if you are just talking to an old friend who you want to catch up with but don't want to spend forever talking to. Don't be rude, but be firm.

The last time I had a red light issue I asked something like this.

Officer, on the day in question do you recall where you were located when you allegedly saw me run the red light?

He mumbled something about the opposite corner.

Do you mean the northeast corner or the southeast corner?

He mumbled an answer about not being sure.

And Officer, do you recall what lane I was travelling in?

He mumble about 'I think it was the right lane'.

Thank you, and did you clock my current speed at the time I supposedly ran the red light?

He mumbled no.

And what were you doing prior to seeing me run the redlight?

He stated that he was not sure and would have to check his records. He did and then said he came from a domestic dispute.

So your mood was not the best?

No.

Is it possible you saw myself going through the stoplight that was still yellow and decided to ticket me?

No.

And why is that not possible Officer?

Because I'm a cop, I know how to do my damn job.

No further questions your honour..

BAM, I won
    lol awsome..im gonna try this exact thing pretty much

reps for your help whe i recharge

lol awsome..im gonna try this exact thing pretty much

reps for your help whe i recharge
    Good luck, I hope you win.. and thanks for the reps.. I love reps

well court at 9am tommorow....hopefully this will work

i also have someone who was with me at the time to ask question if im allowed to

fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000) fastdraw is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you ran the red light, He obviosly ran it too to pull you over right?

I think I would bring that to the judges atention too.
    Without a gun, the flag you're waving might as well be white.

SGT-0331-USMC

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by fastdraw
    If you ran the red light, He obviosly ran it too to pull you over right?

I think I would bring that to the judges atention too.
    yea but cops are allowed to do that.

if you ever get a no seatbelt ticket, just plead guilty to having an inoperative seatbelt. this is what a friend cop told me to do and i got the points dropped and ticket reduced. i dont know if they have a demerit point system in the states though
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500) NickTheNomad is not very helpful. (-500)
    My friend recently beat a speeding ticket. We couldnt believe it but he really did get it overturned.

Autobots, ROLLOUT! 1/2man1/2amazin's Avatar
    1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you shoulve blown a tranny