remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is it necessary to have good genetics to get ripped abs?

Is it necessary to have good genetics (or steroids) to get ripped abs?

I just don't see how I could lose the layer of fat on my abdomen. It seems impossible, because it is a natural place for the body to store fat and I don't understand how someone can lose that fat.

Of course, many people can get ripped abs, but I consider it quite an achivement!

RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10) RIPcookiethief is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No it's not totally necessary. But the genetics do control how easy it will be for you to lose the stomach fat, it's not impossible. Just takes a lot of diet control and hard work for an extended period.
    Sometimes you eat the bar, and well, sometimes the bar eats you.

Registered User ultraMagnetical's Avatar
    ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    genetics plays a big role with abs....mine upper abs are visible even when im at 13% bodyfat and I know people at are 8 or 9% and I dont see any abs.

remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) remifontaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Holy crap! I just noticed that I took 6 pounds today. I weighted 148 this morning and now I weight 154. How is this possible? That could explain why my abs look fat right now.

Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by remifontaine
    Holy crap! I just noticed that I took 6 pounds today. I weighted 148 this morning and now I weight 154. How is this possible? That could explain why my abs look fat right now.

Eatin and drinkin thru out the day. kinda obvious...

ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ultraMagnetical will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lmao

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    REMI: if I weighed 148 pounds, you would see the myosin molecules when I flexed abs! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.........

ULTRA made a very good point: there IS a bodyfat percentage for everyone where they will show good abs....and the reason for that , is that fat is rarely distributed EVENLY throughout the body......

so: although someone at 12 percent shows abs, he is storing more fat somewhere else on his frame ( the glutes, upper thighs, usually)

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)

really 26?

Attached Images
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI
    REMI: if I weighed 148 pounds, you would see the myosin molecules when I flexed abs! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA.........

ULTRA made a very good point: there IS a bodyfat percentage for everyone where they will show good abs....and the reason for that , is that fat is rarely distributed EVENLY throughout the body......

so: although someone at 12 percent shows abs, he is storing more fat somewhere else on his frame ( the glutes, upper thighs, usually)

yah my hips are bigger than id like...but i have very little fat on my stomach but im only 165 lbs

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lightbulb

I weighted 148 this morning and now I weight 154. How is this possible?
    Everyone's weight goes up and down all day long. You eat, drink, sweat, hit the bathroom, etc. Completely normal.

wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000) wildphucker is just really nice. (+1000)
    One thing I've noticed is people with more compact torso's can have difficulty getting a ripped sixpack. I've never seen a pic of Dave Draper where he had a fantastic set of abs.