aztekadeoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question i need some help

hi, im fairly new to this site. ive been doing some reading on the best workouts and what not. yesturday as of matter of fact i started on the Rippetoe's workout.

but im still traying to see if theres something better for me.

im 16 years old 17 in 1 month i weight 145 im 5'9-5'10
    i do realize that Rippetoe's workout is to be big.

what i want to know is the difference between this workout and the 5x5 and also i would like to know what clean bulk is. thanks for your help in advance i still have some more questions but i would like to get this ones answered first thanks.

CWWCD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CWWCD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CWWCD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CWWCD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CWWCD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CWWCD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CWWCD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CWWCD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CWWCD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CWWCD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CWWCD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To your first question, I believe the only difference is that in Rippetoes program, you do only 3 sets, allowing you to use more weight, and thus, get stronger since your just starting out. Now as far as clean bulking goes. To gain muscle mass you have to eat more calories than you are burning, when you are doing this, its called a bulk, because your are "bulking up". Now, a clean bulk is where you eat more than you burn, but in a healthy way. Typically, this means only eating natural foods (chicken, steak, potatoes, yams, wheat bread, natural peanut butter, etc.) This keeps you from gaining too much fat during the bulk. I'm sure others could give you a better briefing and explanation on bulking as I too, am just starting out and happen to have read alot on bulking and cutting. Hope this helps.

aztekadeoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah thanks for your help