whiskeyblues has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation help. i need advice.

i need some advice from someone with bodybuilding experience. i used to work at a job that was 10 hours a day labor. i put on a lot of muscle during this time. i went from 170 lbs to 215. it was great. i was getting big without even trying. i was just working day to day and getting a workout. but i quit that job and got a better paying job sitting around punching keys. now i notice all the muscle i put on is shrinking. i can see a change in my biceps especially. i decided to start lifting weights to put it back on but i dont know where to start. all i have is a bench for bench presses and the bar for bicep curls (i think thats what its for....). i dont care much about getting buff or getting any bigger i just want the decay in my arms to stop. ive been doing about 60 of the curls at 60lbs and about the same number of bench presses a day. and some other exercises for my triceps but i dont know any real routines, or if that even matters. so will someone please help. i just need a simple workout routine for my arms and thats it. thanks a bunch.