LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

anybody else got a weider flex ctx 60 home gym??

well i got a weider flex ctx 60 home gym.. its pretty cool... i uploaded a pic. its one of them like "total gym home gym" things. i was tryin to decide whether to bring it back or not before i opened the package cuz the picture looked like it was some pretty cheap ass type of metal and ****, but the box was pretty heavy so i decided to open it up ne ways and figure it out then. and well the metal is some pretty nice ****. 128lbs, though it dont look like that in the pic.
    Attached Images
    fukkkkk being small, i rather be bigger then them all!!!

Get ILL with IT!!!!!

*Chi Chi Bump MaN*

ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks like a useless excuse for a peice of an equipment....

Some freeweights would give you more gains.

Cool for a present though, just they should of bin informed about crappy equipment. ...
    "Burn slow like blunts with yay-yo , I peel more skins than Idaho Potatoes." - B.I.G

"We used to fuss when the land-lord dissed us, no heat, wonder why christmas missed us. Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champaigne when were thirstayyy" - B.I.G

Warthog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That freaking whell damn thing will ****ing go in about 3 months. But best of luck and no i dotn have one
    If it dont kill ya.....it will only make ya stronger

CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks like a P.O.S.

LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiFtInIsFuN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    actually, its not a piece of ****, cuz i didnt have a lat pull down, and i have 376lbs of free weights thats good for now.. and a bench and etc.... so im still doing bench on the regular bench and preacher curl and etc.... .. some exersices im doing on the flex gym... french press, tricep press,,, and etc.... so its useable to a certain degree... its ok... gives me more of a safety zone on some exersices, and gives me some exersices i cant do without a lat pull down thing, tricep pushdown, and lat pull down.... so to you it might be a piece of crap, but to me, it helps me some till i advance to very heavy weights.. heh
    fukkkkk being small, i rather be bigger then them all!!!

Get ILL with IT!!!!!

*Chi Chi Bump MaN*

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its' good for now. But soon you may grow out of it and a gym membership may be better
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001

Bri81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post I need a exercise chart

For the Flex CTX 60. I lost it and need a copy of all the exercises you can do on it. Thanks to anyone that can help.

Bigkid59 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yeap I have 1/2 of one

Originally Posted by LiFtInIsFuN View Post
    well i got a weider flex ctx 60 home gym.. its pretty cool... i uploaded a pic. its one of them like "total gym home gym" things. i was tryin to decide whether to bring it back or not before i opened the package cuz the picture looked like it was some pretty cheap ass type of metal and ****, but the box was pretty heavy so i decided to open it up ne ways and figure it out then. and well the metal is some pretty nice ****. 128lbs, though it dont look like that in the pic.
    I was looking for a cheap lat pulldown unit so I had the opportunity to purchase one for $25 with some weights. When I got it home I found that all the pullies were to tight and not turning. I corrected that issue. I also realize that the bench was about 4 inches lower than my Marcy bench . Also the bench on the CT60 was a pain to adjust so I disconnected the bench and kept the leg pull cable and leg lift bar and chuckled the bench. I found I could slide my Marcy incline bench right into the slot at the base of the lat pulldown susport where the CT60 bench once mounted. So now I just pull the marcy out a few inches and use it or pull it out 3-4 ft and sit a fold up chair at the lat pulldown and use it. So for $25 I have the use of a lat pulldown. Yes cheap but funtionable.

Yugrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LiFtInIsFuN View Post
    I used to have one of these and I'm still kicking myself for selling it! This machine does everything you need to get a killer workout, except legs. If I could find one today where I live I'd buy it in a second!!