Closed Thread
    Location: the hand was not of flesh, but on an arm of blackened steel, with copper trim, always moving.rising above the clouds, it surveys its district, but only to descend gracefully into black smoke.who were their creators?no one has dared to get close enough to ask, Belize
    Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000)

Misc Section, listen up:

I'm sick of all this online arguing. Almost every thread I can expect to end in just a bunch of flaming. Let me tell you a story thats gonna make you think twice..
    There was another forum i used to post on a few years back. For as long as i could remember, there was this one guy who never liked me for whatever reason. I think his name was RuffRyder599 or some **** but that dosent really matter. He would constantly insult me and threaten to kill me, ect. It was kidna funny cause hed always make posts how to beat kids up with bats and stuff ..needless no say no one look that seriously. Well, i decided it might be a good idea to stand up to him, so i basically wrote out a paragraph telling him what i thought.
    Big Mistake.
    This didnt go over too well with him as he would lash out whenever i posted. This creep got my picture and posted it all over the internet.. It got so bad that he somehow went through the trouble to find my phone number and called me at all hours of the night. Apparently we lived close to eachother because he said he had boys right near my house. Anyways one day i'm coming home from the gym and i get out of my car when i see an SUV speeding towards my house with rap music blaring. I ran inside and locked the doors, scared ****less. My family was scared too and were about to call the cops. The suv pulled up to my driveway and 5 thugs got out.
    I didnt want to endanger my family or anything so i figured i should go out and talk, which was really stupid. the "head" of them comes up to me and just stands there. I am confused.
    Out of nowhere, he cracks a smile and says yo you know me right!? he puts out his hand for me to slap..i am very unsure because idk wtf is going on. i reluctantly go to slap hands when he bats it away and turns serious...thats when I realized... they were up to no good, started making trouble in our neighborhood i got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in belair i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air! ipulled- up to a house about seven or eight i yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **** up before i come over you house and bash you and your family up... I will go over your house and say bye bye bye, Bye Bye,Don't wanna be a fool for you, Just another player in your game for two, You may hate me but it ain't no lie,
    Baby, bye, bye, bye...
    Last edited by fkn_give_me_abs; 07-02-2006 at 07:43 PM.
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Redbeard is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hate you...

Reps

Supplement Junkie CEEofGraySkull's Avatar
    CEEofGraySkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEEofGraySkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEEofGraySkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEEofGraySkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEEofGraySkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEEofGraySkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEEofGraySkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEEofGraySkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEEofGraySkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEEofGraySkull will become famous soon enough. (+50) CEEofGraySkull will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LMFAO! I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the climax! You dick lol reps.
    MWO - Misc. World Order

President - TheBigMastodon
    Vice President - Capy
    Secretary General - CEEofGraySkull
    General of War/Defense - Bluestorm100
    Commander - Finch99
    General at Arms- XPmpnII
    Cheif Justice - F2.

Caine 607*KyGunator*nail3r*Ruffian*no_strain_no_ga

I HAVE THE POOOOWWWWEEEEEERRRRRRR!

karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000)
    You mother****er, you got me bitch!

IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000) IrishLuck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Repped

KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50) KingWay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brer Ben
    I'm sick of all this online arguing. Almost every thread I can expect to end in just a bunch of flaming. Let me tell you a story thats gonna make you think twice..
    There was another forum i used to post on a few years back. For as long as i could remember, there was this one guy who never liked me for whatever reason. I think his name was RuffRyder599 or some **** but that dosent really matter. He would constantly insult me and threaten to kill me, ect. It was kidna funny cause hed always make posts how to beat kids up with bats and stuff ..needless no say no one look that seriously. Well, i decided it might be a good idea to stand up to him, so i basically wrote out a paragraph telling him what i thought.
    Big Mistake.
    This didnt go over too well with him as he would lash out whenever i posted. This creep got my picture and posted it all over the internet.. It got so bad that he somehow went through the trouble to find my phone number and called me at all hours of the night. Apparently we lived close to eachother because he said he had boys right near my house. Anyways one day i'm coming home from the gym and i get out of my car when i see an SUV speeding towards my house with rap music blaring. I ran inside and locked the doors, scared ****less. My family was scared too and were about to call the cops. The suv pulled up to my driveway and 5 thugs got out.
    I didnt want to endanger my family or anything so i figured i should go out and talk, which was really stupid. the "head" of them comes up to me and just stands there. I am confused.
    Out of nowhere, he cracks a smile and says yo you know me right!? he puts out his hand for me to slap..i am very unsure because idk wtf is going on. i reluctantly go to slap hands when he bats it away and turns serious...thats when I realized... they were up to no good, started making trouble in our neighborhood i got in one little fight and my mom got scared she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in belair i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror if anything i could say that this cab was rare but i thought nah, forget it yo home to bel-air! ipulled- up to a house about seven or eight i yelled to the cabbie yo home, smell you later looked at my kingdom i was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Colin.

That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Someone seriously did get my phone number somehow who had problems with me on another forum. He had some serious issues.

Location: the hand was not of flesh, but on an arm of blackened steel, with copper trim, always moving.rising above the clouds, it surveys its district, but only to descend gracefully into black smoke.who were their creators?no one has dared to get close enough to ask, Belize
    Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000) Brer Ben is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by That0neGuy
    Someone seriously did get my phone number somehow who had problems with me on another forum. He had some serious issues.
    LOL

WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was laughing my a$$ off on this!!! Reps!
    Beauty is only skin deep, but bad is to the bone!

Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000) Cdem is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hahah it took me a few lines of that last paragraph to finally get it, then i sang the rest of the song.

Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ive read that before man still funny and i still laughed
    "Everyday I feel like I become less of a man but more of a legened"

Location: United States of America, Land of the Free, Home of the Brave, Land of Oppurtunity, My Home Sweet Home, Best Country in the World, Canada's Daddy, Now With 100% Vitamin C!
    TheBigMastodon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigMastodon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigMastodon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigMastodon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigMastodon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigMastodon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigMastodon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigMastodon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigMastodon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigMastodon will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheBigMastodon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Umm you just recycled the same thread over again for reps.

neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000) neowings is a complete loser! (-2000)
    LOL...you f u * k e r!! That was good!!

Originally Posted by TheBigMastodon
    Umm you just recycled the same thread over again for reps.
    what are you talking about, i've never posted this before

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Repost
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

k_townsfinest will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_townsfinest will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_townsfinest will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_townsfinest will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_townsfinest will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_townsfinest will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_townsfinest will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_townsfinest will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_townsfinest will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_townsfinest will become famous soon enough. (+50) k_townsfinest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ROFL!

Damn I gotta spread my rep around before giving it to you again.
    Tallest Mexican on the board?

Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robby Coker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    reps to you.

Good story, man.

Astute has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Astute has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Astute has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Astute has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Astute has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Astute has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Astute has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Astute has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Astute has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Astute has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Astute has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Brer Ben
    Big Mistake.

HA HA Brer Ben, th Brer Ben who cried wolf.

Just wait until RuffRyder does show up and PIITB.

But THEN we won't believe your little thread.
    200+

AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000) AGS is just really nice. (+1000)

Wink

what did i say? was i right? ....told you that you were gonna get tons of reps....i know i did when i posted it

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

LOL reps
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wait wut

Autobots, ROLLOUT! 1/2man1/2amazin's Avatar
    1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great story hansel

Registered User Need 2Whey more's Avatar
    Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ha ha good one. I'd rep you, but I won't that's how I'm gonna get you back! lol
    Jeremiah 29:13

Everyone has all the answer's, except when it comes to their own life!

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Shiva_
    reps to you.
    yep. Well said. Someone had to say it!
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    flame bate...