AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Product Review - Syntrax Nectar Naturals "Tealicious" and "Natural Peach"

I've just received my Syntrax Nectar Naturals (from BB.com), one month after placing my order. Lesson from this - go for "International Express Courier" instead of "International Postal Service". My previous orders using the former took only 1-2 weeks to arrive (you gotta love those customs inspection holdups) but cost quite a bit, so I decided to save a bit of $$$ and try the "International Postal Service". Not a good idea, unless you're prepared for a one month wait.

Right then, let's get to the Review. My only other experience with Syntrax Nectar is with the Syntrax Nectar Lattes - Cappuccino, which I still continue to consume (alongside the Nectar Naturals), and probably always will.

For comparison's sake, I'll review the Cappuccino as well.

--------------------------------------------

Syntrax Nectar Latte - Cappuccino

Mixability - 10/10
    Taste - 10/10
    Health - 9/10
    Affordability - 10/10
    Effectiveness - 10/10 (it's protein! nuff said!)

Syntrax Nectar Natural - Tealicious

Mixability - 10/10
    Taste - 9.5/10
    Health - 10/10
    Affordability - 10/10

Syntrax Nectar Natural - Natural Peach

Mixability - 10/10
    Taste - 9.5/10
    Health - 10/10
    Affordability - 10/10

Comments :

For all three, the mixability gets a 10/10 because - I didn't even have to use a spoon! I just scooped the powder into a cup, added a bit of water, swirled the contents for a couple seconds, and viola! all the protein had completely dissolved!

For the "Nectar Latte - Cappuccino", I gave it a 9/10 for health, coz on the downside, the regular Nectars as well as Nectar Lattes uses the artificial sweeteners acesulfame-potassium and sucralose (well at least these are much less damaging than aspartame! if they had used aspartame, the score would have been lower than a 9).

On the plus side, Syntrax uses healthy, undenatured whey protein isolate for *ALL* their Nectars. (See my posts *here* (RIFE technology forum) or *here* (Afterlife Knowledge Forum) for more info on the impact of raw vs cooked diets on health).

Syntrax uses Whey Protein Isolate (WPI), which is far superior to Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC). This isn't merely due to "lactose intolerance" that some attribute their adverse reactions to WPC, because in fact another reason why WPC causes digestion problems is because it uses denatured protein. And while some companies uses denatured or partially denatured WPI, Syntrax/SIO3 uses 100% undenatured (ie. raw) protein in their Nectars, which is the healthiest (and most assimilatable or body-usable) form of protein you can get.

The "Nectar Naturals" get a 10/10 for Health, because despite profit/marketibility/popularity difficulties, Syntrax makes the very highly commendable effort to offer a line of totally 100% natural (no artificial sweeteners, no artificial flavourings, no artificial colourings, no artificial preservatives, no artificial additives of any kind!) protein supplements! Have you any idea how rare this is? And how difficult it is to pull it off (ie. to still have the protein taste good)? Kudos to Syntrax/SIO3!!! I love you guys!!!

In terms of taste for the "Nectar Natural - Tealicious" and the "Nectar Natural - Natural Peach" however, I gave them a 9.5 because -

At first try, because I had been spoilt for a long time now by the oh-so-delicious "Nectar Latte - Cappuccino", and so by comparison in terms of taste, well you can't blame me for being somewhat dissapointed. Initially, I would have given them a score of about 8.

With the "Nectar Latte - Cappuccino", I would prepare it concentrated, with very little water. It tastes best (real delicious!) when concentrated. So I followed this method with the "Tealicious" and "Natural Peach". Not a good idea. The "Natural Peach" was then too sour for my liking, while the "Tealicious" too bitter.

It suddenly occurred to me that perhaps it would tase better if, unlike the "Cappuccino", I mixed the Nectar Naturals with lots of water instead. To my delight, the taste (when mixed with lots of water, plus chilled with ice! lots of ice! this is important!), and thus my scoring, of the two "Nectar Naturals", zoomed up to an "awesome! almost-as-delicious-as-the-Cappuccino!" and to a 9.5 score.

When prepared in this way (ie. lots of water and ice), the "Tealicious" isn't bitter at all; it's fragrant and sweet (not overly sweet, but just nice!). The "Natural Peach" isn't sour at all; it has a very pleasant fruity peach flavour, and as with the tealicious, has just the correct amount of sweetness.

To be fair, I would be tempted to give them both a 10/10 too (as far as tea and peach flavoured protein supplements go), but by comparison, the "Nectar Latte - Cappuccino" really is the best tasting of the lot (and very probably amongst all protein powders on the market as well!).

As to affordability, all Syntrax Nectar products are, IMHO, very well worth their quality (eg. healthy undenatured WPI, no artificial sweeteners, great taste, etc). The "Nectar Naturals" are slightly more expensive than the regular Nectars, including the "Nectar Cappuccino", but if you ask me, the few extra dollars are *well* worth it.

Price comparison :
    Nectar regulars (eg. "Fuzzy Navel") - US $26.99 (BB.com)
    Nectar Latte "Cappuccino" - US $28.49 (BB.com)
    Nectar Naturals "Tealicious" & "Natural Peach" - US $32.89 (BB.com)

So in final conclusion, *ALL THREE* Syntrax Nectar products, the "Syntrax Nectar Latte - Cappuccino", the "Syntrax Nectar Natural - Tealicious", and the "Syntrax Nectar Natural - Natural Peach", are all *TOTALLY EXCELLENT* protein supplement products! Very, very highly recommended!

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what an AMAZINGLY DETAILED review of Nectar. I love it so much and glad to see someone else does too

I never seen a health rating category, real nice, i guess i do need to try the Natural line once i finish with my jugs of Fuzzy.

I really loved this review and i just got to bump it for others to see. Thanks for taking the time to review this in such great detail
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think thats the most detailed review Ive seen in a long while. Glad you liked it.
    Hero worship is unhealthy and cucklike

AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AhBeng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the reps, guys! I really wish I could rep back, but sadly my rep power is zero...

Once again, my deepest appreciation and kudos to Syntrax/SI03 for their awesome Nectars (esp the Nectar Naturals)!!!

brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Very nice review. Tons of detail which I love. Keep up the good work!!!!
    SI03 Board Rep
    I am the american dream

MY SwoleN log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=706143

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    THat is the bomb of reviews, I can't praise it enought. That has to be the best review of Nectar that I have seen in a long time. Way to go man!

robbywinkler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbywinkler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbywinkler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbywinkler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbywinkler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbywinkler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbywinkler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbywinkler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbywinkler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbywinkler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robbywinkler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great review. I had no idea that they had natural protiens. I am not that big on no artifical stuff but for people that are into that those would be really good for that.

Now if only Syntrax/SIO3 would offer a "Nectar Natural - Cappuccino"... my God, I would immediately order a year's supply from BB.com, and will worship the ground of the Syntrax/SIO3 office building...

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AhBeng
    Now if only Syntrax/SIO3 would offer a "Nectar Natural - Cappuccino"... my God, I would immediately order a year's supply from BB.com, and will worship the ground of the Syntrax/SIO3 office building...
    maybe someday, i dont know
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice review except for 1 thing....

Affordability shoud be more like a 4/10 at best. $30 for 2 lbs of protein is not a good price at all.

Originally Posted by JRRBadBoy4Life
    Nice review except for 1 thing....
    Affordability shoud be more like a 4/10 at best. $30 for 2 lbs of protein is not a good price at all.
    Note that there's a considerable difference in cost of manufacturing WPC vs WPI... Syntrax Nectar uses WPI, and my "affordability" also implying "worth-it-ness" score, takes this into consideration...

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Note that there's a considerable difference in cost of manufacturing WPC vs WPI... Syntrax Nectar uses WPI, and my "affordability" also implying "worth-it-ness" score, takes this into consideration...
    I was referring to Nectar Naturals, which is what your review was on. I can find Nectar for under $20 so that's a better price. However the cheapest I could find Naturals was $25.99, still a little high IMO

Gabru Putt Punjab Da 1-Testosterone's Avatar
    1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1-Testosterone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JRRBadBoy4Life
    I was referring to Nectar Naturals, which is what your review was on. I can find Nectar for under $20 so that's a better price. However the cheapest I could find Naturals was $25.99, still a little high IMO
    Nectar Naturals use the most expensive flavoring system. Hence the high cost.
    ".....Enjoying my life to fullest extent possible; you should too"

Hundreds of whey protein products reviewed.....the process is on!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1829601

youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10) youknowryan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the reps, guys! I really wish I could rep back, but sadly my rep power is zero...

Once again, my deepest appreciation and kudos to Syntrax/SI03 for their awesome Nectars (esp the Nectar Naturals)!!!
    good review; you have me wanting to try nectar!

your rep power i 9 btw....

Originally Posted by youknowryan
    your rep power is 9 btw....
    Yes, it only just jumped from zero to 9, after I hit my 50th post. I'm waiting to give out reps to a list of pple (on this thread and on others), but this will have to take a while because of

1) "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

2) "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to XXXXXXX again."

The second one is particularly frustrating because when I had zero reps (and not knowing much about reps), I gave out (positive-intended) reps to quite a lot of guys (not realizing they would receive it as grey/gray, and not realizing it meant I wouldn't be able to rep them correctly until after 40 other guys), and now I'd have to wait out 40 other guys, before I can return to these guys (eg. the guys on this thread) and correctly give em positive reps.

Cheers!

moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

bro i gotta bump it its a great review that everone should see

i whould rep you my self but im to far in the red lol
    i bolieve the u.s.a is the greatest place to live on earth

PSN MOONDOGGEY

terryames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) terryames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) terryames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) terryames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) terryames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) terryames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) terryames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) terryames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) terryames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) terryames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) terryames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good review. I had no idea a tea flavored protien was around. I drink tea all the time in the summer nothing seems to quench my thirst quite like tea. I will have to try it out and see how it compares to what I drink. If so I may have found my new favorite protien drink. Thanks

louier365 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice to see detail in a review other than just it tasted good and I liked it. Thanks for the info and keep the reviews coming.

lwelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lwelts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am glad to see that there are more products out there that are going all natural. I hate that all these supplements have these artifical sweatners in them.

marktheshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marktheshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marktheshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marktheshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marktheshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marktheshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marktheshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marktheshark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the really detailed review. I have been using the Nectar for awhile now and I agree it is one of the best tasting protiens on the market. I didn't know they had a natural line. I think it is kind of cool I don't know if I would pay the extra money for it but it is good to know it is out there.

dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dark_man812 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I must admit that I have been addicted to Nectar for almost 3 years now, and this highly detailed review makes me want to try Syntrax's Nectar Naturals line. Great review, man.
    "Giving life support to those who overdosed on an underdose of reality."--DarkPoet

First Order Log and Workout Program:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108602131

Gaspari Thyrotabs Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107877761

Athletic Edge Nutrition IntrAstack log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7399561

1trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1trainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good review. I didn't know they made the Tea flavor in the all natural version. I wonder if it taste the same as the regular one. That is kind of strange that they would make two different tea flavors.

chasn w8t's like its pu$y Jamps's Avatar
    Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000) Jamps is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow, strong bump for a strong review Im sold!!!!