Thread: 7 weeks out!!!

mini dominican dominator crzybreaks's Avatar
    crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10)

7 weeks out!!!

well i just got in from the beach and am really tired from the sun beating on me all day!!! i made some progress from the previous week but you guys can be the judge of that!!! i through in some extra poses and smiles for practice so enough talk here they are....
    Attached Images
    dedication, determination, and the will to succeed will take me places i never would have dreamed!!!

nabba junior national championships-1st place juniors short and overall!!!

nabba american national championship-
    1st place junior and 1st place mens short!!!

inbf naturalmania-2nd place open mens middleweight

crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10) crzybreaks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    more...
    Attached Images
    dedication, determination, and the will to succeed will take me places i never would have dreamed!!!

1 more practice vac..
    Attached Images
    Last edited by crzybreaks; 07-01-2006 at 07:10 PM.

justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    gotta be honest man...I thought you would have lost a least a little bit of thickness but looks like your just getting more lean and bellied

definitely look formidable this week...you are pretty psychotic with your diet and training (everytime I talk to this dude he is either eating, going to eat, or going to train) so its really paying off

there is nothin that I can say except Philly is gonna be a lot of fun and all your crazy work is paying off

real proud of you Jon

oh yeah, u look a lot more confident in these pics. From a spectator's point of view (and maybe its the same for judges), I hate to see a good competitor come out with a blank look on his face (I know dudes are tired but...) hit the poses with a little rhythm then psyche a bit for the mm and then finished. I always think "damn this is supposed to be a SHOW right?" I think dudes would do a lot better with confidence and expression. Women's fitness kinda has that...at least in the ones Ive seen, they seem happy to be up there...I think heels are a bit much though :-)
    Last edited by justaman; 07-01-2006 at 06:29 PM.
    To strive, to seek, to find...and never to yield
    -Tennyson

"The biggest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart"

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lookin right on the money for 7 weeks out. Great V-Taper(and everything else is there too!)!

thanks for the replies fellas... very appreciative of them and motivated as well!!!

tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Keep it up man, take heaps more pics... and work on them abs!

So is you keepin' it real Tuff-E-Nuff's Avatar
    Tuff-E-Nuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tuff-E-Nuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tuff-E-Nuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tuff-E-Nuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tuff-E-Nuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tuff-E-Nuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by justaman
    I hate to see a good competitor come out with a blank look on his face (I know dudes are tired but...) I always think "damn this is supposed to be a SHOW right?"

LOL,
    Yeah, keep the smile. You seem to give off a glow when you smile that'll add to your presentation.

Great poses by the way......
    "I play too rough, still I'm not tough enough"™ © ®

''It was one part religious revival and one part nervous breakdown!" - Me reaching muscle failure

"If you're doing everything right, there's no reason why you shouldn't be growing."

Originally Posted by Tuff-E-Nuff
    LOL,
    Yeah, keep the smile. You seem to give off a glow when you smile that'll add to your presentation.

Great poses by the way......
    thanks!!!!!

Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wanguin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As someone mentioned, your poses are perfect.
    Awesome legs and good cemetry. Good luck.

Originally Posted by Wanguin
    As someone mentioned, your poses are perfect.
    Awesome legs and good cemetry. Good luck.
    thanks for the great compliment!!!

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    calves look very very good
    wouldn't mind seeing some more quad thickness from the front, but looks good regardless
    great on the side poses though

William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

You look like you are improving every week.

felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

WOW! What an improvement! Your cutting phase is coming along VERY well. You are keeping size and defining at the same time!! Man you look fantastic and your legs are extremely impressive as is the rest of your body!!! GREAT JOB!

thanks again for all the motivating comments... it really helps me improve every week both in the gym and outside of it... you guys are great!!!

damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50) damn y_all will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fukkin awesome work! You look huge & ripped in the front relaxed jpeg especially!

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you have such a great structure... just keep on that diet, if you get lean enough you will be SO hard to beat

Originally Posted by str8flexed
    you have such a great structure... just keep on that diet, if you get lean enough you will be SO hard to beat
    thats awesome dude.... such a great compliment coming from someone like you!!!! very much appreciated and now i just want to go hit the weight room some more!!!!

any other thoughts???

felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) felix120 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Keep on working hard it is paying off!Keep sending your progress pictures!!!!!

will do!!!

Ironmind10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Great job, stay focused!

Originally Posted by Ironmind10
    Great job, stay focused!
    thanks!!!

Brockmania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brockmania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brockmania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brockmania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brockmania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brockmania has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Im liking the arms.

Originally Posted by Brockmania
    Im liking the arms.
    thanks!!!

tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50) tehhaxorr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get thoes abs up dude. And if you want to impress in shows, pull out the 60's -70's poses. All the diehards will go nuts.