Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100)

Creatine pill with a Fatburner (Maintaining weight while losing bodyfat)

Okay my goal is really not that hard but am looking for some input from the experts. I am 5'8" 185 pounds with 12% bodyfat. I am ALMOST HAPPY with my physique. My goal is to drop about 5 pounds of fat but at the same time MAINTAIN my bodyweight. Basically I want to weight 185 with about 10% bodyfat. I MUST keep my weight up for my job. I am in law enforcement and don't want to go below my current weight. Trust me, overall bodyweight is important in police work. Plus the uniform and vest is custom fitted and even a slight weight gain or weight loss is noticeable. I have already dropped 15 pounds and that is enough!
    My plan is to use a good fatburner (I am currently using Shred-XS and I have an unopened bottle of Clenbutrx when that is done) along with a good creatine pill (I have a new bottle of SIZEON tablets). My thinking is that the fatburner will help with the 5 pounds of fatloss and the creatine will put on a good 5 pounds on of water weight (ie, cell volume). Looks good on paper but do you guys think that it would work in the real world? Will the creatine and the fatburner cancel each others purposes out? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Creatine and fat burner is ok.

Check for non-stim option like ThermoLife Dicana and DS Melting point.
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bloute
    Agreed. I just bought them after a lot of consideration.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creatine and fat burner is ok.

Agreed. Got my Dicana in the mail yesterday. Evaluation to come.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000) Bloute is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    Agreed. Got my Dicana in the mail yesterday. Evaluation to come.
    Will you keep a log ?
    I do not work for any supplement company, I am on bb.com to share feedback on supplements and to try to help people with the little knowledge I have. **Please note this**

Dr. Doom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Doom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Doom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Doom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Doom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Doom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Doom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Doom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Doom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Doom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. Doom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You can take creatine sure, it probably wont do much though. Maybe a bit of LBM gain. Why not get some Branch Chain Aminos?
    Perhaps some BCAA?

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will you keep a log ?
    No. Simply no time and a really random ass schedule once OB begins. I will measure and post a significantly long review once completed.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

Originally Posted by uhockey
    No. Simply no time and a really random ass schedule once OB begins. I will measure and post a significantly long review once completed.
    Good deal.

Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100) Jayden1 is not very well liked. (-100)

BCAA's

Dr. Doom, I am not looking to gain lean muscle. I am just looking for the cell volumizing effects of the creatine. I have as much muscle as I really want. If I were 21 again I would probably want ALOT more muscle. But at 35 I am happy with my mass and am really into the "chiseled" look.

Dont mess with the best Bodybuilder2049's Avatar
    Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bodybuilder2049 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Arrow

If theres caffeine in the product, which most fat burners have, and theres creatine, and since caffeine is a diueretic wouldnt that inhibit the absorbtion of water? and if there is a decrease in osmotic pressure due to no initial increase in intercellular water wouldnt that decrease protein synthesis?
    Last edited by Bodybuilder2049; 06-30-2006 at 11:09 PM.
    National Academy of Sports Medicine
    Certified Personal Trainer

PRESIDENT OF THE HLC - HEAVYWEIGHT LIFTING CLUB

we train our bodies not our egos.

Originally Posted by Bodybuilder2049
    If theres caffeine in the product, which most fat burners have, and theres creatine, and since caffeine is a diueretic wouldnt that inhibit the absorbtion of water? and if there is a decrease in osmotic pressure due to no initial increase in intercellular water wouldnt that decrease protein synthesis?
    Does caffeine REALLY cause that much water loss in you? Unless you're extremely sensitive, the answer is no.

Neither Melting Point, Dicana, nor Sesamin contain caffeine, anyhow.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You want to drop 2% bf but don't want to lose any weight? Be realistic here.

Focus on losing the fat and then put it back on in lean body mass.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"