Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Fighting a Pitbull

20 friends challenged me to go face to face with a pitbull for $2000. Im supposed to get a knockout on the dog.We'll be in a homemade cage he welded. Should i accept? If so, what advice would you give me. I dont want to die.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by stillskinny; 06-30-2006 at 08:20 PM.

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ???????

Registered User weakness is !!!'s Avatar
    weakness is !!! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weakness is !!! has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u serious

Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol

Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you won't knock out the dog

go for eyes and the legs. id imagine a dog's legs would snap pretty easily with a little weight on them.

Architect of Aggression One Man Army's Avatar
    One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) One Man Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well I would advise not doing it..

wannabebig1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you're pretty scrawny...i think you're gonna get ****ed up by a pitbull..

**** even a buff as would get ****ed up...

alonelistless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alonelistless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alonelistless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alonelistless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alonelistless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alonelistless has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get drunk first.

RedBaron29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedBaron29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedBaron29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedBaron29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedBaron29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedBaron29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedBaron29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedBaron29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedBaron29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RedBaron29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    id do it, long as i have a face mask and neck guard, i wouldnt want my throat ripped out
    "Success, what's success? Success is getting up in the morning, going to bed at night, and doing what you want in between"
    -Bob Dylan

stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) stillskinny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is how big my arm is.
    And i founda pic of a pitbull off google. This should be around the same size as the one im fighting.
    Attached Images

KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are you crazy or something?!?!?! my sister has a pitbull and thats one of the most vicious dogs there is.....the only thing your gona get from that dog is a lot of teeth marks!!!....just make sure you dont fall down cause they go for the neck!!!....and thats a death sentence....

this about the same as my sisters pitbull...only a bit bigger...but **** the size look at the jaw!!! ohh and they can jump real high!!!!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by KMA_2; 06-30-2006 at 08:20 PM.
    George S. Patton
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."

"שמע ישראל"
    the last words of a dying MAN

Registered User Bigger_Stronger's Avatar
    Bigger_Stronger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your gonna get f*cked up lol....i had a pitbull before....well it was 1/2 pitbull and 1/2 american stafford terrie(like a pitbull) and i put it on a towtruck chain bc it kept snappin the reg. chain. lol. but it was pretty mean. i fed it meat and stuff. and some supps lol. one time it broke loose and killed one of our big sheep lol. it would growl and bark and stuff when ppl were around. the only ppl it let by it was me and my dad lol.

heres a pic of what it looked like except mine was brindle
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Bigger_Stronger; 06-30-2006 at 08:20 PM.

SourovR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SourovR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SourovR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SourovR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SourovR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SourovR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SourovR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SourovR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SourovR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SourovR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SourovR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stillskinny
    20 friends challenged me to go face to face with a pitbull for $2000. Im supposed to get a knockout on the dog.We'll be in a homemade cage he welded. Should i accept? If so, what advice would you give me. I dont want to die.
    No offense, but you and your friends are idiots. Haven't you seen what pitbulls are capable of doing?

Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Leper Messiah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

They key to fighting dogs lays with the takedown. Sraight away dive for the legs and take him down. Watch for his bite while you shoke it into unconciousness. I'd recommend you get drunk first, and videotape it.
    Be careful his parents might sue you.

But its $2000! thats what i get paid for the whole summer.

Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kozma is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SourovR
    No offense, but you and your friends are idiots. Haven't you seen what pitbulls are capable of doing?
    they are vicious and dangerous dogs but they aren't that big. just don't get bit because it doesn't let go.

Originally Posted by Leper Messiah
    They key to fighting dogs lays with the takedown. Sraight away dive for the legs and take him down. Watch for his bite while you shoke it into unconciousness. I'd recommend you get drunk first, and videotape it.
    Be careful his parents might sue you.
    Good advice. Ill practice that on my sisters cat. I am planning to videotape it if it actually goes through. And his parents arnt home till the end of summer so they wont know.

Good advice. Ill practice that on my sisters cat. I am planning to videotape it if it actually goes through. And his parents arnt home till the end of summer so they wont know.
    lol practice on ur sisters cat lol...dude that dog will be alot harder to take down than ur sis. cat. unless its a mountain lion

KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KMA_2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dude if the dogs understand that this is a fight and not a game I mean like they fire him up a bit before the match...it will kill you!!!!.....
    Last edited by KMA_2; 06-30-2006 at 08:27 PM.
    George S. Patton

"שמע ישראל"

retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50) retro_roots will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If it does bite you and start to shake your best bet would be stop it from moving any way you can and then punch it as hard as you can in the throat then kick it in the stomach for a kill.
    "Stimulate, don't Annihilate."

- Lee Haney

"God has smiled on me and he's been good to me;
    God has smiled on me and he has set me free."

- Afroman

ziggies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ziggies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it's degenerates like you that make the pitbulls look bad. trying to attack a dog is just wrong and plain stupid.

if you really are true to your word i hope you learn your lesson. society doesn't need more people ****ing up the gene pool.

NEG THIS MAN

Originally Posted by Bigger_Stronger
    your gonna get f*cked up lol....i had a pitbull before....well it was 1/2 pitbull and 1/2 american stafford terrie(like a pitbull) and i put it on a towtruck chain bc it kept snappin the reg. chain. lol. but it was pretty mean. i fed it meat and stuff. and some supps lol. one time it broke loose and killed one of our big sheep lol. it would growl and bark and stuff when ppl were around. the only ppl it let by it was me and my dad lol.

heres a pic of what it looked like except mine was brindle

that is one big ugly ass pitbull dude!!...
    George S. Patton

"שמע ישראל"

Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Apeus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I negged him. That's ****ing animal cruelty. If you do fight it I hope it bites your dick off and chews it infront of your face.

I had some past experience volunteering at the woods. They taught us how to fight off foxes. But i know a fox is nothing compared to a pitbull but i was planning to use the same strategys.

SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WTF! You're going to fight a dog. I douby you will be getting paid. Altho I would watch a video of a human fighting a dog. One blow to the head and they're out. Sockem right in the jaw, then they cant bite you can just kick it while it's on the floor.

dude i found a pic. of my old pitbull ...i woulda paid you double to go in a cage w/my pitbull ....heres a pic ...he weighed around 85-95lbs
    Attached Images

I have read an SAS survival guide to fighting attack dogs.

Pad up really well your whole left forearm. Stick it out and the dog will jump and latch on, then start striking the dog with your right arm, while its latched onto your left.

Originally Posted by SFreppinitbig
    WTF! You're going to fight a dog. I douby you will be getting paid. Altho I would watch a video of a human fighting a dog. One blow to the head and they're out. Sockem right in the jaw, then they cant bite you can just kick it while it's on the floor.

dude a did you ever see how does a pitbull's head\jaw looks like have you ever been around a pitbull there head is rock solid if you give it a punch to the head you will heart your hand and get it more pissed.... the best way is the legs lower stomch and balls...if you try to hit the head youll be sorry..
    George S. Patton

"שמע ישראל"

clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50) clickclack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lofl

SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50) SFreppinitbig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did you see StillSkinny's Arms?? They are ROCK SOLID. The dog will be sorry once those guns come his way. I heard Mike Tyson was going to fight a lion, paperview, i love that.