monsterous has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements and vitamins for natural B.B

What vitamins and supplements do you recommend for a natural BodyBuilder who does very intense workouts?I use to take ultra mega vit and no supplements and beleive it or not i look like a body builder muscle wise. I know i need them for alot better gains!I have real good genetics.I really need help on the nutrition side of it please help me out? Train Hard and Safe!
    Time to Change to a Better Life and Life Style and what better way than " BodyBuilding "

need some help!

no reply, Well i guess i'll have to rely on the some flex magazines.
    Time to Change to a Better Life and Life Style and what better way than " BodyBuilding "

Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irishman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Monsterous,

I would higly recommend a B-Complex at lunch (assuming you take your multi at breakfast everyday), and take ZMA at night before bed. These are the main-stays of my supplementation. A good protein powder would be benefitial too, I guess.
    "Feelin' Good Is Good Enough!"

doggmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doggmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doggmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doggmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doggmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doggmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doggmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doggmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doggmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doggmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doggmann is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i'd add a quality protein supplement from **************.com or beverly international and about 30 dessicated liver tabs (with meals) per day...both universal and beverly international make excellent liver tabs...it's old school, but it works great!!! i'm assuming you are taking a quality multi and some essential fatty acids...

Thanks alot Doggmann and Irishman for the help on the nutrition side of it. It is very appreciated! Train Hard and Safe

Charlie-Brown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know all of your needs and goals, but I can tell you that New Chapter is one of my favorite vitamin companies. Their vitamins are made with whole foods -- rather than processesed, synthetic CRAP that you find in many other brands. You may want to check out their website to see what they offer.

Also, if you are truly interested in natural health and fitness, you may want to consider switching from Flex to OnFitness magazine. OnFitness is still the only truly natural health & fitness magazine that I have found -- I'm surprised it hasn't caught on faster, to be quite honest.

STEP YOUR FUNDS UP Neopragmatist's Avatar
    Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Neopragmatist is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^ lulz
    i take it for granted that no hearer of mine will misinterpret what I have to say as the language of cynicism

firebirdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firebirdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firebirdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firebirdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firebirdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firebirdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firebirdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firebirdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firebirdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firebirdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) firebirdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know this topic is old, but material is still relevant.

Thoughts on Controlled Labs Orange Triad? Any from any users?