Closed Thread
    The King of the World ChingChang_Chow's Avatar
    ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down Eon8 is closing all the threads

Wtf maybe thiz **** iz real yo
    The worst thing I can be is the same as everyone else. I hate that - Arnold Schwarzenegger

I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN

Thanks....

HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000) HEADSH0T is just really nice. (+1000)
    LOL sure it isnt the mods?

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe the mods are eon8

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    huh?

ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChingChang_Chow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by the rich pimp
    huh?
    http://www.eon8.com

17 hours before you're dead ahahahaha
    The worst thing I can be is the same as everyone else. I hate that - Arnold Schwarzenegger

I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN

Thanks....

sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ChingChang, been like PMing you forever, yet it says your inbox is always full!

Seriously though, I dont have a clue what that site is about, nor do I think it has any relevance. Some people have been posting about eon8 on here so I decided to join the party

I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN

Thanks....

Originally Posted by sweetmisery
    ChingChang, been like PMing you forever, yet it says your inbox is always full!
    Hey whats up, long time no see. Let me clear my inbox.

Edit - Done

I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN

Thanks....

sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sweetmisery has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Were like the people dancing around at the top of the building welcoming the aliens in Independence Day!

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChingChang_Chow
    http://www.eon8.com

17 hours before you're dead ahahahaha
    uh, thanks for the info i guess

uh, thanks for the info i guess
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eon8

I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN

Thanks....

Thumbs up

aha, the hours till brian peppers is released from prison.

karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000)
    aha, the hours till brian peppers is released from prison.
    actually made me laugh

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sweetmisery
    Were like the people dancing around at the top of the building welcoming the aliens in Independence Day!
    man thats weird... i had a dream about that last night.. I dreamt I was standing with bill pullman on top of that building jeff goldblum works in... then I tried to climb to the top of the Empire State building to warn the people they were all gonna die.. except there's no platform on there. Then I had about 10 other strange dreams.

fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fightingfury88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    kinda reminds me of y2k

karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000) karmazon is just really nice. (+1000)
    so wtf is this ****

For time is on our side. LeumasNehpets's Avatar
    LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If you'd pay attention to life you'd realise that Eon is a greek mythology of time and destruction, 8 is the number of a terrible and frightening demonic Eon entity. (Not 6)

If you paid attention to any greek mythology at all you'd realise all their research, all their explanations lead to this point of time, July 1st, 2006.

The Mayans had their beliefs and what not, but most did not come true, however Greek mythology only had one main belief that July 1st 2006 would bring back something so demonic, you'd die of fright at first sight of it.

Apparently the myth is, at the point of time everything becomes black, sort of like a powercut, and a terrifying being will appear next to you (Judging by appearance, the demon looks somewhat like The Joker from The Batman series, and the devil from The Exorcist Uncut version (which appears randomly throughout). Apparently the demon has come back to take vengeance upon the earth and will when that clock strikes 0.

A lot of people believe, a lot of people have forgot, I personally don't believe at all, but the myth bares a lot of truth.

Originally Posted by LeumasNehpets
    If you'd pay attention to life you'd realise that Eon is a greek mythology of time and destruction, 8 is the number of a terrible and frightening demonic Eon entity. (Not 6)

If you paid attention to any greek mythology at all you'd realise all their research, all their explanations lead to this point of time, July 1st, 2006.

The Mayans had their beliefs and what not, but most did not come true, however Greek mythology only had one main belief that July 1st 2006 would bring back something so demonic, you'd die of fright at first sight of it.

Apparently the myth is, at the point of time everything becomes black, sort of like a powercut, and a terrifying being will appear next to you (Judging by appearance, the demon looks somewhat like The Joker from The Batman series, and the devil from The Exorcist Uncut version (which appears randomly throughout). Apparently the demon has come back to take vengeance upon the earth and will when that clock strikes 0.

A lot of people believe, a lot of people have forgot, I personally don't believe at all, but the myth bares a lot of truth.
    Omg

So whats for lunch?

And July 1 2006 is different for different parts of the world. In the eastern part of Australia, people are already in July 1. For another 23 hours, an area of the world will enter the July 1 date every second.
    Last edited by ChingChang_Chow; 06-30-2006 at 07:27 AM.

I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN
    I am NOT ASIAN

Thanks....

For time is on our side. LeumasNehpets's Avatar
    LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeumasNehpets is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It's near the United Kingdom this rule applies, apparently the Western continent has the most energy for a being of such power to arise.