Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: halodrol

Hammer101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammer101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammer101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammer101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammer101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

halodrol

O.K. ...I am new here..I've been reading all the posts. I am looking to start taking halodrol..I would like some new info. I all of a sudden hear it's not the same halodrol as last december???? I 've heard differnent thing s about blood studies. ...I've got 1 week till I start takinn it.. sounds ok if you tAKE THE sam e ..or the likes...I don't want to hear ...research some more and and all that BS..want to know from people that actually know...doln't mind the misss spell I'm on a roll...no B.S. here!!!!
    I've been workin out 1 1/2 yrs now.
    any info ...
    HELP

Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liquid_diet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pct???

rcp197inIZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcp197inIZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcp197inIZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcp197inIZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcp197inIZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcp197inIZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcp197inIZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcp197inIZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcp197inIZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcp197inIZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcp197inIZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    halodrol is a pro-hormone my man. You will need to take proper support supplements and a proper PCT along with it. I know you don't want to hear it, but go research what it should look like. I can't tell you b/c I've never taken and PH's/Steroids.

Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500)
    The quote unquote "new" Halodrol is still the "old" Halodrol. It is the same as before. The only difference is, is that they had to be more descriptive on the chemical make. You will notice the difference on the front of the box but they are the exact same formula.

Phergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phergy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Hey man this might help

Well some people are on here can be some pricks, but these guys have a point, you need proper PCT's... Ive been asking a lot of questions lately to make sure im safe about it and people are flaming me haha anyways I will post my stack and you can take a look at it.. This is serious stuff, ive done my research along with asking tons of questions and now I know what im getting into. Here is my stack..... expensive but safe..
    Also instead of Halodrol for 90 bucks or wahtever.. you can get their clone like im doing.. the same but a lot easier on the wallet.. here ya go, hope this helps man!

support supplement:

Anabolic Innovation's Cycle Support which has:

Silymarin (milk thistle extract) 1000 mg
    NAC 1200 mg
    Hawthorn Berry 1000 mg
    Saw Palmetto 300 mg
    Policosonol 20 mg
    Celery Seed Extract 150 mg
    Nettle Root 250 mg
    Idebenone 100 mg
    Beta Sitosterol 150 mg

PH on cycle:
    1 x HMAX 1.0 Performance Supplement 60 caps, 25mg (Halodrol Clone)
    1 x Phera-Plex

PCT's:
    1 x ActivaTe
    1 x REBOUND RELOADED
    1 x Retain
    1 x Jungle Warfare
    1 x Nolva
    1 x Novedex xt

Energy Supp:
    1 x Ergo Lean AMP

let me know if you need anymore information and ill try to help. If you want to get the most out of your cycle with Halodrol and also keep your liver/heart/testicles and your general health, I would suggest taking the proper support/PCTS's with your cycle!

Good Luck man Hope you like it... it will be my first cycle, I did SD before not properly and didn't have any knowledge and i hurt myself and didn't get what I could out of it... but now I know... and knowing is half the battle :-) haha

out2lunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) out2lunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) out2lunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) out2lunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) out2lunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) out2lunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) out2lunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) out2lunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) out2lunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) out2lunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) out2lunch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    theres a ton of arguing betwn old and new if youve got it try it for the month you will gain, maybe not as much as the old, but any gain is better than no gain

IM8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm 17 days into it, and gonna start the pct some time next week. The stuff definitely has some punch to it, so garner all the info you can. I have no apparent sides so far, but with the rapid transformations I'm seeing this far in, I wouldn't f@#% around with it if I wasn't 100% sure that my insides are in good condition goin' into the cycle.

Right now, BP is fine, sleepin fine, no mood probs, good wood as usual. I'm also not drinkin alcahol at all during this excursion.....(that's the toughest part!!!) But like I said, anything having such a good effect has to be somewhat risky. If I were to do anything different, I'd have started the supports for a good clean month before the H-50 just to be more sure. And, as I said PC coming up and that'll be the determining factor.

On the results side, so far there's noticable difference in my mass as well as lean-ness. I took a b4 pic, and mid July I'll take an after pic. If the results are worth broadcasting, either way, I'll post them up.

primetimal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pct

hey, just finished the first week of halodrol but, like a good supp user, have already started to think about my pct. I have my anicilliaries. Liquid Nolva SERM, as well as 6 oxo. Few questions for the dude describing his pct....

when are you gonna start the nolva (overlap with halo?)?

It's a four week deal.

wk1: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo
    wk2: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo
    wk4: 20mg Nolva, 300 6oxo
    wk3: 10mg Nolva, 300 6oxo

but when to start....right after the 30 days of halo? With one week of halo to go? Nolva starts differently than 6 oxo?

Don't respond with 'you need to do more research'

I've done prohormones; ppl just have different opinions on when to begin the pct process and I want to hear some advice and opinions. Plus, please include details of pct and pct supps for the kids who don't know about pct, or need to know more.

thanks y'all

xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xGhostinGx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by primetimal
    hey, just finished the first week of halodrol but, like a good supp user, have already started to think about my pct. I have my anicilliaries. Liquid Nolva SERM, as well as 6 oxo. Few questions for the dude describing his pct....

when are you gonna start the nolva (overlap with halo?)?

It's a four week deal.

wk1: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo
    wk2: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo
    wk4: 20mg Nolva, 300 6oxo
    wk3: 10mg Nolva, 300 6oxo

but when to start....right after the 30 days of halo? With one week of halo to go? Nolva starts differently than 6 oxo?

Don't respond with 'you need to do more research'

I've done prohormones; ppl just have different opinions on when to begin the pct process and I want to hear some advice and opinions. Plus, please include details of pct and pct supps for the kids who don't know about pct, or need to know more.

thanks y'all

You need to do more research. Plus, youre so awesome for taking halodrol before your body was ready. Gratz!!
    IP ban Nutrabolics for lying and now threats.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?&p=9560766#post9560766

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

I dont have my email setup here, so if you want me to respond to something, you're going to have to PM me.

Smile pct

"You need to do more research. Plus, youre so awesome for taking halodrol before your body was ready. Gratz!! "

beg pardon? I'm 21 in 2 months, sorry for jumping the gun by 60 days bro. I asked for advice and opinion not criticism. But thanks for the smiley face, really brightened up my 12 hour work day. here, I have one for you...http://forum.bodybuilding.com/images/icons/icon7.gif
    Smile

hahahha. sorry...that was the halodrol talking.

Rob69420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rob69420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rob69420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rob69420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rob69420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rob69420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rob69420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rob69420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rob69420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rob69420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rob69420 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Christopher J
    The quote unquote "new" Halodrol is still the "old" Halodrol. It is the same as before. The only difference is, is that they had to be more descriptive on the chemical make. You will notice the difference on the front of the box but they are the exact same formula.
    yeah the first batch had a load of DMT in it.

Are you sure about that? DMT is a hallucinogenic.

Hammer101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammer101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammer101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammer101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hammer101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up halodrol

Wow...
    Thanks for all the great info...I've been pretty skeptical on these posts.
    I do need to learn about the pct"s.
    I have been taking milk thistle for 2 weeks then I'll start the SAM-E when I start the Halodrol. after the 3rd or 4th week I start the Novedex.
    I plan to take about 300 grams of protein a day also, along with carbs. I'm thinkin of trying the Anator P-70 during this time. I took it once before and I think it actually works, in case anyone cares.
    Any way I will keep reading your comments, they have all been great, really.
    I will also post my results as I go. probably every few days or so.

Don't forget the cardio, Bro.

in ur frig eatin ur foodz sumguy's Avatar
    sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you sure about that? DMT is a hallucinogenic.
    Nah, the other DMT. Were talking about bodybuilding here.

Super Pie is my Anabolic. bobburn's Avatar
    bobburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobburn is on a distinguished road. (+10) bobburn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah, DMT here = Madol aka Desoxymethyltestosterone (of BALCO fame).

nolvadex not novedex

Originally Posted by Hammer101
    Wow...
    Thanks for all the great info...I've been pretty skeptical on these posts.
    I do need to learn about the pct"s.
    I have been taking milk thistle for 2 weeks then I'll start the SAM-E when I start the Halodrol. after the 3rd or 4th week I start the Novedex.
    I plan to take about 300 grams of protein a day also, along with carbs. I'm thinkin of trying the Anator P-70 during this time. I took it once before and I think it actually works, in case anyone cares.
    Any way I will keep reading your comments, they have all been great, really.
    I will also post my results as I go. probably every few days or so.

Hold on. Pay close attention. NOLVAdex not NOVEdex. There is a difference. Nolvadex (L-nol, Liquid Nolva) is a SERM, a very powerful liquid estrogen blocker.

Novedex XT is a product by gaspari, in pill form. Novedex is a FRACTION of Nolvadex and will not be a sufficient PCT. Even though gaspari clearly states in its maximus stack that novedex is its pct, it is completely insufficient.

At the very least, get clomid (like nolva, but slightly weaker). If you do not take Nolva there is a distinct possibility of getting gyno, or getting some ****ty side effects (like loss of libido for three months!).

Please refer to Krzna's 'Superdrol for dummies' post to get a sufficent pct schedule. Make sure that at the very least you are taking Nolva and 6 oxo (if not other stuff like saw palmetto for your prostate health).

Please do some more research on pct, and shell out the extra bucks for the anicilliaries, its not worth getting gyno or bad side effects.

good luck.

Goodfella213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goodfella213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goodfella213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goodfella213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goodfella213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goodfella213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goodfella213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goodfella213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goodfella213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goodfella213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Goodfella213 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got done with a h-50 cycle about a month ago. I took all the support supps. and PCT along with it. I have to say, It worked great for me. I had no negative side effects. I had great energy, no added agression, ect. One thing I did notice was, I drank more water then I thought was humanly possible. Hope this helps.

Up-Date 1 week to go

Thanks again for the replies. I will keep reading them.
    I started taking the SAM-E today instead of the milk thistle. I heard the milk thistle will not allow some supps to absorb.
    has any one else tried SAM-E and if so, what do you think of it.
    Any other pCT's I should look at?
    There are great ones already posted but you know, you can never have too much info.
    After this week of SAM-E, I will start the Haoldrol
    That will give me close to 3 weeks of pre-liver cleansing.

Originally Posted by IM8
    I'm 17 days into it, and gonna start the pct some time next week. The stuff definitely has some punch to it, so garner all the info you can. I have no apparent sides so far, but with the rapid transformations I'm seeing this far in, I wouldn't f@#% around with it if I wasn't 100% sure that my insides are in good condition goin' into the cycle.

Right now, BP is fine, sleepin fine, no mood probs, good wood as usual. I'm also not drinkin alcahol at all during this excursion.....(that's the toughest part!!!) But like I said, anything having such a good effect has to be somewhat risky. If I were to do anything different, I'd have started the supports for a good clean month before the H-50 just to be more sure. And, as I said PC coming up and that'll be the determining factor.

On the results side, so far there's noticable difference in my mass as well as lean-ness. I took a b4 pic, and mid July I'll take an after pic. If the results are worth broadcasting, either way, I'll post them up.
    What type of gains are you getting?
    I would be interested in seeing the pics also...I have been taking monthly pics since August 2005. I wish i had one from Nov. 2004 when I was my fattest, but who knew I'd keep this going so long...lol
    Thanks for your input.

"Something really clever" and1_4ever's Avatar
    and1_4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) and1_4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) and1_4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) and1_4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) and1_4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) and1_4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hold on. Pay close attention. NOLVAdex not NOVEdex. There is a difference. Nolvadex (L-nol, Liquid Nolva) is a SERM, a very powerful liquid estrogen blocker.

Novedex XT is a product by gaspari, in pill form. Novedex is a FRACTION of Nolvadex and will not be a sufficient PCT. Even though gaspari clearly states in its maximus stack that novedex is its pct, it is completely insufficient.

At the very least, get clomid (like nolva, but slightly weaker). If you do not take Nolva there is a distinct possibility of getting gyno, or getting some ****ty side effects (like loss of libido for three months!).

Please refer to Krzna's 'Superdrol for dummies' post to get a sufficent pct schedule. Make sure that at the very least you are taking Nolva and 6 oxo (if not other stuff like saw palmetto for your prostate health).

Please do some more research on pct, and shell out the extra bucks for the anicilliaries, its not worth getting gyno or bad side effects.

good luck.
    I just purchased some Holodrol, and I have heard that the novedex is weak. For arguments sake lets say I do have Nolva. I would much rather take that than some stupid Novedex, but if I do should I take the same doses if I would M1T for example? Or should I lower the doses considering Halodrol is much weaker. Also just for laughs I heard some dude took M1T and decided that the Novedex would be strong enough for PCT.
    In search of a better signature.

What type of gains are you getting?
    I would be interested in seeing the pics also...I have been taking monthly pics since August 2005. I wish i had one from Nov. 2004 when I was my fattest, but who knew I'd keep this going so long...lol
    Thanks for your input.
    You're welcome. 8 little tablets left. I was 5'11" 196 lbs. Still 5'11" still 196 lbs. a leaner 196 though. Chest was 43" now 44.5". Waist measured 38" with spare tire commensurate for a 39 yr old guy who took a year off because of rotator cuff injury. Waist now 36.5" and noticably slimmer torso (slipped off the diet over the holiday weekend too). Arms were 15.5" now 16.5". Was 51" around shoulders, now 53" around shoulders. Calfs were 15.5" now 16". Dick was 12" still 12" (lol).

I'd say I was at the worst shape of my 30's over the last year and have always found it pretty easy to make progress quick, so it's hard to tell. For instance, no doubt the arms will get to 17-17.5' this summer....it'll be hard getting them to 18.5. So, I'll evaluate after pct and make a determination then.....look at the whole picture, ya know??? I mean who cares about big arms if ya can't get a hard-on for 3 months at a time??? So, we'll see.....but so far, so good on all measures-including the wood.
    Last edited by IM8; 07-06-2006 at 03:05 PM.

Originally Posted by and1_4ever
    I just purchased some Holodrol, and I have heard that the novedex is weak. For arguments sake lets say I do have Nolva. I would much rather take that than some stupid Novedex, but if I do should I take the same doses if I would M1T for example? Or should I lower the doses considering Halodrol is much weaker. Also just for laughs I heard some dude took M1T and decided that the Novedex would be strong enough for PCT.

I'd say use the same PCT schedule that is recommended for something like superdrol. For example:

wk1: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo,
    wk2: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo,
    wk4: 20mg Nolva, 300 6oxo,
    wk3: 10mg Nolva, 300 6oxo,

The dude who took the M1T should be totallt screwed, or in this case not screwed, for about 5 months because he's not gonna be able to get it up. What an idiot.

Just be careful. The halodrol is not that weak. I'm 16 days into it. Good strength gains, decent cuts, massive vascularity, still waiting for the major gains...but the sides are coming through; acne, moodiness, my balls kinda ache. Etc.

Makes me want to start the nolva soon, but I think I'm gonna wait until I've finished the 30 days.

Good Luck

mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rob69420
    yeah the first batch had a load of DMT in it.
    Woohoo....i love DMT....give me some trance and some DMT and i'm flyin!!!
    Every time some one says "I don't need to train legs, I run" A mod should go in and change thier post to "I don't work legs because it hurts my vagina" - www.menshealth.com

prometabolix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hmax (halodrol clone) on sale btw. $22.99

If you are interested in purchasing Halodrol or have used it in the past, my HMAX 1.0 is on sale through Tuesday I believe at $22.95 for a bottle of 60 caps, 25mg.

Just thought people might want to know if they thought about doing HALO but didnt have the funds.

Red face Monday Maybe

Just got back from vacation, glad to see people still responding. I may start the Halo Monday, that is what I'd been planning, but I may need to get more info. I am definatly lacking in the pct knowledge department. I don't even know where to get the nolva...when I google it, it doesn't really sound like something I want to take. Sounds like more for women. thats where i guess I'm lacking. I think the liver thing worries me the most. I don't want to screw up. SAM-E is what I've been taking, milk thistle before that. If I start i will continue to take the SAM-E, probably 400 - 800 mg a day. I take multi vitamin, juice plus twice a day and will probably take ANator p70. Any last comments would be great on the pct or problems others have had with Halo. from most of the post seems halo is the way to go. Only the one post on here has had any side effects. Maybe he;s takin something diiferent i don't know.
    One last thing, if you have takin Halodrol 50 in the past or currently, would you take it again???
    Again , Thanks to all ya'll who have reponded. If I start Monday, I will post my stats and my updates, if for any reason, just to keep myself going and motivated.
    Not looking to be Arnold, just lookin to look good and be healthy.....

Originally Posted by Goodfella213
    I got done with a h-50 cycle about a month ago. I took all the support supps. and PCT along with it. I have to say, It worked great for me. I had no negative side effects. I had great energy, no added agression, ect. One thing I did notice was, I drank more water then I thought was humanly possible. Hope this helps.
    thanks for your post, were you going lean or trying to bulk or the combination. What kind of gains did you have, like size and strength?
    Again, thanks for your input.

Thanks for you post, That's alot of pct's..I am looking at all of them. The Nolva seems to be the hardest to get. I've learned alot more about it and it does sound like the better pct.
    I'm learn'in...............
    Again as I have been mentioning in the other posts, I am also very interested in actual gains including strength gains. I would appreciate any replies anyone feels like giving.
    Till tommorrow.................or the next day...lol

Talking

Thanks for you post, That's alot of pct's..I am looking at all of them. The Nolva seems to be the hardest to get. I've learned alot more about it and it does sound like the better pct.
    I'm learn'in...............
    Again as I have been mentioning in the other posts, I am also very interested in actual gains including strength gains. I would appreciate any replies anyone feels like giving.
    Till tommorrow.................or the next day...lol

This was in reply to Phergy..................Thanks

spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10) spoonman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by prometabolix
    If you are interested in purchasing Halodrol or have used it in the past, my HMAX 1.0 is on sale through Tuesday I believe at $22.95 for a bottle of 60 caps, 25mg.

Just thought people might want to know if they thought about doing HALO but didnt have the funds.
    Bump for this...reliable source
    ================================
    Unlock the true potential of all your supplements: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=820217