Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question A complete list of all fatloss tips?

Ok, i have read a lot of magazines and books on bodybuilding and fatloss etc. Every article usually mentions several well known tips, like eat 6 times a day or workout in mornings etc. But, they also offer some not too well known tips, like eating spicy food or consuming foods with lots of water density etc.

Does anyone know of an article that lists all these 100 or 500 fatloss tips?

I want to maximize my success and having a complete list of all these possibilities, allows me to tweak some areas while not tweaking others and still losing weight.

P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jack Bauer FL
    Ok, i have read a lot of magazines and books on bodybuilding and fatloss etc. Every article usually mentions several well known tips, like eat 6 times a day or workout in mornings etc. But, they also offer some not too well known tips, like eating spicy food or consuming foods with lots of water density etc.

Does anyone know of an article that lists all these 100 or 500 fatloss tips?

I want to maximize my success and having a complete list of all these possibilities, allows me to tweak some areas while not tweaking others and still losing weight.
    What does your diet look like now? Is your bf% going down?

These are the only things that matter and from there you tweak. Gathering a list of the 100 top things to lose fat gathered from M&F, Cosmo, Oxygen, Time, Sexy Young Midgets, etc really doesn't do jack squat unless you're doing something and looking for something to push you over a platuea.

If you're looking for an all around source for losing fat I'd just buy Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto.

Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jack Bauer FL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by P01Shooter

These are the only things that matter and from there you tweak. Gathering a list of the 100 top things to lose fat gathered from M&F, Cosmo, Oxygen, Time, Sexy Young Midgets, etc really doesn't do jack squat unless you're doing something and looking for something to push you over a platuea.

If you're looking for an all around source for losing fat I'd just buy Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle by Tom Venuto.

I am looking for those vital tips for succeeding with fat loss. Here are some examples which people have said here or there, which does make sense. But, the list is incomplete, i know there are more useful tips out there.

1. Eat 6 small meals a day
    2. Prepare your meals in advance.
    3. Drink lots of water
    4. Try to exercise in the mornings.
    5. Have one cheat day or meal a week.
    6. Do cardio on an empty stomach
    7. Drink protein shake after your workout to prevent muscle catabolism.
    8. Take EFA's
    9. Cook with extra virgin olive oil or flax seed oil
    10. etc. etc.

So im looking for a list of all these little things that really add up to make a big difference. Yeah, what you eat is important, and im sure there are tips on what to eat and how often etc.

Just looking for a list of tips.

JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am looking for those vital tips for succeeding with fat loss. Here are some examples which people have said here or there, which does make sense. But, the list is incomplete, i know there are more useful tips out there.

3. Drink lots of water
    8. Take EFA's
    10. etc. etc.

So im looking for a list of all these little things that really add up to make a big difference. Yeah, what you eat is important, and im sure there are tips on what to eat and how often etc.

The problem with collecting them all is that so many of them are basically bull****. For instance, #4 and #6 in the partial list you gave are questinable at the least. They MAY increase the percentage of fat burned, but in the grand scheme of things, they won't do much, because it still comes down to calories in versus calories out. #5 is okay, but needs some cautions, because too many people take it as permission to pig out.

Taht's the problem with "tips" -- they're just cute little sound bites as opposed to in depth knowledge. You'd be better off getting the book
    that P01Shooter recommended or maybe Lyle McDonald's Flexible Dieting Handbook.

PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PDaggers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Tip No: 1-1,000,000

EAT YOUR OATS!!!!
    Originally Posted by PDaggers:
    And by the way Layne, what are your feelings on OATS?

str8flexed:
    high in fiber... tastes good, what's not to like?

----------------------------------------------------

PDaggers: The real question for Lee is, "Do you eat your OATS?"

Pro Lee Priest: Yes i ate my oats today.

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=6793810#post6793810[/url]

JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000)

These are the only things that matter and from there you tweak.
    LOL I just noticed that you must have repped me at the same time I repped you!

Off topic question: How do you give multiple reps? Or is it just a matter of how much rep power you have?

P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am looking for those vital tips for succeeding with fat loss. Here are some examples which people have said here or there, which does....blah, blah, blay.....

What are you doing now and how much bf are you losing? That's what matters! Sorry man, but you sound like a planner that always is planning and making sure everything is right before you even attempt to lose weight because your afraid it won't work.

Let's say you're starting a new diet and you take your list of top 100 fat loss tips from crappy magazines. You will fail since holding yourself to 100 standards is damn hard. Why would you want to do that?

OK, someone is new and looking to lose weight I would tell them the first thing to do is to eat 6 meals a day and avoid fast food. They'll lose weight as long as they don't eat crap for those 6 meals. Then we can eliminate simple carbs and introduce more fibrous veggies. Bam, more weight will drop. Then we can look at fat sources and improve those and ensure efa's are there. Boom, more fat.

There are a 1000 things one can do to lose weight but to try and do them all will leave you well short of accomplishing your goal. There's little dumb things all of us can do but don't because we get the results we want such as lemon water, using cayenne in food, use cinnamon, consume vinegar before meals, bounce your feet up and down at the desk, etc, etc. The vital thing is are you losing bf? Are you improving? If you are there is no need to look elsewhere but just do something.

Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Odin is on a distinguished road. (+10)

No, knowing what to eat and when and how much is IT. The rest of the tips are just that, tips which may or may not have any value. You can do the ONE thing that really matters, learn about nutrition, or you can wrap garbage bags around yourself and run at 4 AM and drink NONI juice or whatever. Good luck.

Edit: Check out the stickies above, plenty of good tips there.
    Last edited by Odin; 06-29-2006 at 09:47 AM.

I know violence isn't the answer...I got it wrong on purpose.

LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LJ57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go to the articles section of bb.com. Type in "fat loss tips" and hit search. I'm not being a Search-Tech ******* here by suggesting this. In the articles section you will actually find loads of articles that are simply collections of fat loss tips and probably exactly what you're looking for. Here's a few :

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/gluhareff15.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/depew5.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/matt7.htm
    http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/anthony2.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/lebrun8.htm
    "From apes or sons of God, let every act be sacred. " Killing Joke

JaeGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaeGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaeGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaeGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaeGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaeGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaeGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaeGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaeGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaeGee will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaeGee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is your tip book, everything laid out and contained in 340 small pages of information
    8 WK CUT!
    18APR2010 - 242.5
    25APR2010 -
    02MAY2010 -
    09MAY2010 -
    16MAY2010 -
    23MAY2010 -
    30MAY2010 -
    06JUN2010 -

BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The most important tip is burning more caloires than you are consuming but here are a couple others that may help a bit.

1. Eat spicy foods to increase your metabolism.
    2. Drink lots of cold water.
    3. Drink green tea.
    4. Park as far as you can from your office, grocery store, movie theater etc.
    5. Use the stairs and not the elevator.
    6. Eat your fiber.
    7. Eat good fats.
    8. Eat lean proteins.
    9. Increase your muscle mass with weight training.
    10. Don't eat sugars, refined carbs and trans fats.
    Putting fools to sleep since 2005
    Prime BJJ

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oxygen magazine had a really great special edition fat loss guide that i found really helpful/motivational. i'm just digging into bffm and i already love it

http://www.fatlosstips.com/ is a really great starting point

no cooking with flaxseed oil btw
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5975691 <my new superfly wellness journal

A∑∑ - The Squat Booty Sorority

One recognizes one's course by discovering the paths that stray from it.

Albert Camus

Was about 300, no longer! KeepintheFaith's Avatar
    KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by justagirl
    oxygen magazine had a really great special edition fat loss guide that i found really helpful/motivational. i'm just digging into bffm and i already love it

http://www.fatlosstips.com/ is a really great starting point

no cooking with flaxseed oil btw
    justagirl, how are you? I hope you are well (and your family too)! That is a great article from the portion I have read. It's pretty concise and a good explaination for beginners thus far. I will try to give you reps if it will let me!

Also, I believe the reason to use extra virgin olive oil to cook is first, it's good fat as well as it has a high hydrogenation point so it can cook at higher temps and keep it's integrity. I hope that helps!
    Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy - Winston Churchill...losing fat is like fighting a war!

writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) writeknight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some others I don't see too often:

Drink lots of *cold* water. A gallon of water at 40F requires 123 calories for your body to bring it to 98.6F. Aim for a minimum of 1 gallon per day. I sip mine throughout the day from an insulated water bottle.

Stay cool. People are trying out all sorts of thermogenic pills to increase their metabolism. Turn it inside out by keeping your environment cooler, and your body must work harder to maintain its normal temperature. Wear less clothes, and sleep under less covers. Crank the AC.

Get plenty of sleep. Most people losing fat are trying to walk a very fine line: caloric deficit, heavy lifting, cardio, etc. This puts a big strain on your body, and it will hold onto its fat stores if it doesn't have adequate rest and recovery from all these stressors.

Intense weightlifting. Force your body to keep its muscle, and even build some new. Don't allow it to dip into muscle for any calories, so its only option is to use fat.

monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) monkeydan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The complete list of all fatloss tips...

EAT LESS, EXERCISE MORE
    Awesome. Awesome to the max.

Was about 300, no longer! KeepintheFaith's Avatar
    KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KeepintheFaith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by monkeydan
    The complete list of all fatloss tips...

EAT LESS, EXERCISE MORE
    Good in theory, but a bit simplistic. Eating less in particular can really mess someone up in the scheme of things. Now if you were to say "eat a little less than what your body burns", that would be more appropriate. I can vouch for this by the way.
    Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy - Winston Churchill...losing fat is like fighting a war!

Underage Thinking user4165146510's Avatar
    user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) user4165146510 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    read my sig
    "I find this thread allows me to be a more positive person" - TheDukeUSMC -- commenting on the sexy gif thread.

Ransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ransom is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ransom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys, I'm new to the "bf%" word. It mean 'body fat' right? How do I get the percentage?

Sorry i'm pretty new at this

Edit: also, what does HIIT mean? I just don't wanna post a new thread and take up space. I it's just simple questions.
    Last edited by Ransom; 06-29-2006 at 04:15 PM.

Sorry man, but you sound like a planner that always is planning and making sure everything is right before you even attempt to lose weight because your afraid it won't work.

Sort of....

I am a firm believer is Kaizen, which is to say that i believe in making small, continual improvements with my life.

So i am looking for new "tricks of the trade" that i can incorporate into my existing diet and training program.

Im sure there are little things here or there that people have done which helped them lose fat? I am always reading about them, here or there, so i am looking for a complete list of them, rather than me search through dozens of sources to compile them all.

Originally Posted by LJ57
    Go to the articles section of bb.com. Type in "fat loss tips" and hit search. I'm not being a Search-Tech ******* here by suggesting this. In the articles section you will actually find loads of articles that are simply collections of fat loss tips and probably exactly what you're looking for.
    Sort of...

If you combined all the tips from these examples, thats what im looking for.

Most books and articles give 10 tips of 15 tips etc.

Im looking for a master list of all known tips. Like a list of 500 tips, some may be BS or yield low results. But, none the less i could look through this lsit and see little things i can improve on my diet.

In short, the more tips, the more choices i have.

One of the simplest things I've done is to have lemon water during the day. Another is to drink green tea instead of coffee.
    Don't worry about finding the closest parking spot.
    If you sit for long periods of time get up and walk a bit.
    Find a way to incorporate vinegar in your meals or salads when possible.
    Absolutely no trans fats other than natural trans fats in meat and dairy.

Those are simple things I have picked up.

BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BORN2LOSE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    natural trans fats in meat and dairy.
    No such thing. I think you meant saturated fats. There are no "natural" trans fats.
    Putting fools to sleep since 2005
    Prime BJJ

Be all you can be !!! noone12456598's Avatar
    noone12456598 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noone12456598 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noone12456598 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noone12456598 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noone12456598 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noone12456598 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noone12456598 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noone12456598 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noone12456598 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noone12456598 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) noone12456598 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ransom
    Hey guys, I'm new to the "bf%" word. It mean 'body fat' right? How do I get the percentage?

Sorry i'm pretty new at this

Edit: also, what does HIIT mean? I just don't wanna post a new thread and take up space. I it's just simple questions.

BF % GO TO A GYM, THEY MIGHT DO FOR FREE OR BUY SOME CALIPERS

HiiT=High intensity interval Training

danieljo is on a distinguished road. (+10) danieljo is on a distinguished road. (+10) danieljo is on a distinguished road. (+10) danieljo is on a distinguished road. (+10) danieljo is on a distinguished road. (+10) danieljo is on a distinguished road. (+10) danieljo is on a distinguished road. (+10) danieljo is on a distinguished road. (+10) danieljo is on a distinguished road. (+10) danieljo is on a distinguished road. (+10) danieljo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just a small Tip: If your thinking of building abs later, I suggest don't do crunches/sit ups. It will make your flabby belly look more flabby. Rather find ways to build your core. It will sturdy your execution and tone your muscles better.

Enjoy!

Registered User fitnessbuilding's Avatar
    fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fitnessbuilding has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    -Avoid drinking fruit juices
    -Don't replace your meals with shakes
    -Green tea also helps in fat loss.
    Last edited by fitnessbuilding; 12-28-2012 at 01:37 AM.

coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jack Bauer FL View Post

3. Drink lots of water
    8. Take EFA's
    10. etc. etc.

Don't get concerned with all these tips seriously. ALL it comes down to is Cal in Vs Cal out. Eat 500 Cal below your maintenance and you will lose weight.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Jesus H Christ, of all the threads to bring back from the dead, this one?
    Last edited by matman1813; 12-28-2012 at 03:48 AM.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArianSani is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reading this in 2012 is laughable innit?
    *Forever Lurking Crew*
    *IF + IIFYM Crew*
    *Misc Crew*
    *Azn Crew*
    *Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew*

Currently : Ghost bulk
    Feb 2012 : 202 lbs
    Dec 2012 : 153 lbs