buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Please help me gain weight.

Hi everyone, I have been looking for a site like this for ages, and now think I have found one to help me, ok here goes, I am 24 and I weigh 6 stone 9 pounds, I am 5"2, and I have 2 children, one is 4 years old and the other is 9 months old, as a teenager I was 'normal' so to speak, I was about 8 stone, I started to lose weight after I had my first child, but I put this down to being in a bad relationship, I left that relationship after my weight plumeted to just over 5 stone, that was nearly 4 years ago, I have since put on a stone, with the help of being on the contraceptive injection, but now it is at a stand still,and has been for over 2 years, I am very happy in my life,with my partner and my children, but not happy with the way i now look, i have the body of a 12 year old, obviously being this thin I no longer have my breasts, I am so depressed about this, I want to look like a woman again. There must be people out there like me, any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.
    Tammy

ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChocoChick is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you been to a doctor to rule out medical problems that might cause you to be underweight? I am thinking especially of thyroid/hormonal issues since your problems started after the birth of your first child.

For the Americans here, she's 5'2" and weighs 93 pounds.

buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10) buttercup963 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes i went to the doctor after having my first child, tested for over active thyroid, and anemia, blood results cam back clear, it was the doctor that put it down to stress, thanks for puttin my weight in pounds! lol! I forgot to!

beyond failure has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

hey there...I know how frustrated you must be...and it's hard to find sympathy when so many women are only interested in getting super-thin...but I have a similar issue...I am 5'3"...and at my lowest was around 104 lbs. with drastically (unhealthy) low body fat...(I also have a 3 year old!)...without knowing what your diet looks like...I will guess and say that you are not eating enough calories...I would suggest figuring out your BMR and daily caloric needs based on energy expenditure...then...I would look into the QUALITY of the foods you are eating...and the timing (and number) of your meals...you will gain weight...but it comes down to more than just eating more...it can be a little scientific...but read up...do your research...and post your diet!...good luck!...I really like the book Power Eating (forgot the author's name)...keep me posted!

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I recommend the "Gaining Mass" program by Anthony Ellis. It's specifically designed for folks who have trouble putting on healthy weight.

http://www.musclegaintips.com/

baldiechic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

eat

eat ,eat train heavy eat every 3 hrs and sleep very important