Thread: One+

treblig6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

One+

I've been training for several years, but only consistently & seriously over the past two. After carefully reading up on the products and weighing the risks, I've decided to mix in a cycle of one+ from Avant during my bulking phase. I'm 28 years old, and have made nice gains naturally by religiously using protein, creatine, multivitamin & efa. For those keeping score, I stick to EAS simply whey (all flavors), EAS Phos****en HP, EAS Simply Creatine, Men's One a Day, and a generic fish or flaxseed oil. My question is, should I pyramid the use of it when starting out, or just start out at full dose? More importantly, should I taper it off when I finish? Also, any recommendations for after supps would be appreciated. I plan to do only 3 week cycle to start - Is this optimal & should I stack with anything?

mauibuilt is not very well liked. (-100) mauibuilt is not very well liked. (-100) mauibuilt is not very well liked. (-100) mauibuilt is not very well liked. (-100) mauibuilt is not very well liked. (-100) mauibuilt is not very well liked. (-100) mauibuilt is not very well liked. (-100) mauibuilt is not very well liked. (-100) mauibuilt is not very well liked. (-100) mauibuilt is not very well liked. (-100) mauibuilt is not very well liked. (-100)
    i am about to start my cycle on super one+ soon....i've read up a lot aobut it and seems like you should start off at full dosage in the beginning because a lot of ppl see gains in the first week! i could be wrong, but im gonna take a level cycle, 200mg of 1test and close to 350 of 4ad for 4 weeks.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would not bother with tapering or pyramiding.

You could double your first dose to peak blood levels 12 hours early, if you wanted.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org