idontknow181 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help with backsquatting

So.. I've been training like a year and a half now and I started at 68 kilos (about 150lbs). I'm 192cm tall (6'3) so i was very skinny. Now i'm 87 kilos (about 191lbs). I was skinny guy who played a lot of computer games and obviously I was sitting a lot. So i was skinny guy with terrible posture.

At first I didn't want to squat because it felt so hard. After 2-3months I started squatting and I thought that I was doing it right. Well I wasn't. Now I've been trying to improve my squatting technique for like a 6 months and haven't succeeded. I really do need help. I've watched so much youtube videos but I just can't get it right. My technique is still horrible. I don't even want to explain it, you can see it on the video.

TL: DR help me squat, i have videos but I don't know if I want to put them here. So is someone willing to help me if I DM my squat videos to you? Sorry for the long message. I'm 193cm tall (6'3).

EDIT: I'm 17 years old, not 47.

vsetka will become famous soon enough. (+50) vsetka will become famous soon enough. (+50) vsetka will become famous soon enough. (+50) vsetka will become famous soon enough. (+50) vsetka will become famous soon enough. (+50) vsetka will become famous soon enough. (+50) vsetka will become famous soon enough. (+50) vsetka will become famous soon enough. (+50) vsetka will become famous soon enough. (+50) vsetka will become famous soon enough. (+50) vsetka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by idontknow181 View Post
    So.. I've been training like a year and a half now and I started at 68 kilos (about 150lbs). I'm 192cm tall (6'3) so i was very skinny. Now i'm 87 kilos (about 191lbs). I was skinny guy who played a lot of computer games and obviously I was sitting a lot. So i was skinny guy with terrible posture.

At first I didn't want to squat because it felt so hard. After 2-3months I started squatting and I thought that I was doing it right. Well I wasn't. Now I've been trying to improve my squatting technique for like a 6 months and haven't succeeded. I really do need help. I've watched so much youtube videos but I just can't get it right. My technique is still horrible. I don't even want to explain it, you can see it on the video.

TL: DR help me squat, i have videos but I don't know if I want to put them here. So is someone willing to help me if I DM my squat videos to you? Sorry for the long message. I'm 193cm tall (6'3).

EDIT: I'm 17 years old, not 47.
    You can DM me the video or post it on Youtube and paste link here. Squatting naturally can come hard to taller guys, it's not that uncommon.

Originally Posted by vsetka View Post
    You can DM me the video or post it on Youtube and paste link here. Squatting naturally can come hard to taller guys, it's not that uncommon.
    Yeah, I uploaded 3 videos. Just please tell me how I'm going to improve. IMO I think it's ankle dorsiflexion, but honestly i dont know.

HIGHBAR
    /watch?v=2kr5EYzF0xA

LOWBAR
    /watch?v=6SlCaYkH3Fk

Highbar with plates under my heels
    /watch?v=XRSuGoBxh-o

Oh, i can't post links. ****

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    upload to youtube then post the links or embed if you know how.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

Originally Posted by Get-n-fit View Post
    upload to youtube then post the links or embed if you know how.
    No clue how to do that...

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=idontknow181;1519534181]Yeah, I uploaded 3 videos. Just please tell me how I'm going to improve. IMO I think it's ankle dorsiflexion, but honestly i dont know.

Highbar with plates under my heels
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your squat looks fine, man. Good depth with your hip going below your knee, and your lower back stays neutral. Show a vid where you squat more weight and it will be easier to see problems.
    Do your knees track over your feet? Would a wider stance help with your ankles?

Originally Posted by ECGordyn View Post
    Your squat looks fine, man. Good depth with your hip going below your knee, and your lower back stays neutral. Show a vid where you squat more weight and it will be easier to see problems.
    Do your knees track over your feet? Would a wider stance help with your ankles?
    /watch?v=stGpYldk86A&feature=youtu.be

there is 60kg squat, what do you think? i feel like im leaning too forward
    Last edited by idontknow181; 09-16-2017 at 11:59 AM.

anzuelo is just really nice. (+1000) anzuelo is just really nice. (+1000) anzuelo is just really nice. (+1000) anzuelo is just really nice. (+1000) anzuelo is just really nice. (+1000) anzuelo is just really nice. (+1000) anzuelo is just really nice. (+1000) anzuelo is just really nice. (+1000) anzuelo is just really nice. (+1000) anzuelo is just really nice. (+1000) anzuelo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by idontknow181 View Post
    /watch?v=stGpYldk86A&feature=youtu.be

there is 60kg squat, what do you think? i feel like im leaning too forward

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The bar is moving in a vertical line over your mid-foot, which is what you want. Also, your hips don't push back, which means you're driving the weight up with your legs, as you should. You're tall, with a long torso and long legs, so this makes you lean forward naturally. What's important is that you keep your lower back neutral during the lift, as you do.
    Again, form looks good.