noob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Side Effects of 1 test?? (depression

I did a search couldnt find anything about depression, this kinda scares me I hate depression cause it has happened to me before.

How likely am I to get it and also what about acne???

I'd like to take 1-test but this is steering me farther away from it

im debateing if the gains will be enough for me to want to go on 1 test and suffer depression

Share experience info anythin

IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i dont know about 1test ill be doing a 1test/4ad cycle from BDC in like in a week or so,

1test side common sides

acne
    shrunk balls
    depression
    hair loss
    lethargy
    sex drive

man u will get ance on test most ppl do, and u might get depressed but again thats genetic
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

my shrunk balls will come back later
    im hopeing I can handle the acne with oxy medication or somethin

but hair loss is a a big problem anythign I can do to counter it?? and what are my chances??

and what is lethargy? lol

IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lethargy is being tired lack of energy

look at dio posts he knows a lot abuot hair loss, which is caused by the DHT conversion in these products

but bro dont use em you know nothing so far, and u shuld educated yourself before using hte product
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

yea... dang lethargy sucks I hate that should I go on it while im playin a sport? like hockey for example?
    Last edited by noob; 12-26-2002 at 03:56 PM.

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    1test side common sides

acne
    shrunk balls
    depression
    hair loss
    lethargy
    sex drive
    [/B]
    Is 1-Test really that strong though? From what I understand, prohormones or prosteroids are nowhere near the power of their big brothers. For a steroid to have occurances of all of those symptoms, it would be considered a fairly "dirty" steroid, like dianabol or anadrol 50. Those drugs will send your testosterone to up and over 10x what they normally are.

This would be some pretty powerful stuff just to be able to logon line and purchase legally. Has anyone actually lost testicular size (not just thought you did, but really did), lost hair, or lost their sex drive? Probably not.

I've heard this reported about 1-AD (and its counterparts) over and over, but nobody has ever given me any verifiable evidence with these claims.

ok I see now that there is just a chance.. so they dotn get flamed when oen guy gets it lol

what about more of the common sides???

Like lethargy

DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I already suffer from depression and 1-test makes it worse, but it only lasts during the cycle and it's not that bad for a two weeker. The 4-AD helps alot. Plus seeing yourself get bigger right before your own eyes makes you feel pretty good.
    "Out of the ground I rise to grace"

bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000) bluehazard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by DevilSmack
    I already suffer from depression and 1-test makes it worse, but it only lasts during the cycle and it's not that bad for a two weeker. The 4-AD helps alot. Plus seeing yourself get bigger right before your own eyes makes you feel pretty good.
    I also suffer from depression, I'm on antidepressants though, so that kind of keeps everything more or less in balance. You might be training yourself harder while you're taking the supplements, and that might be wearing you down physically. Physical exhaustion is a good contributor to depression, gets your nerves all frazled out, ya know?

DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DevilSmack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's true BlueHazzard, but with 1-test and 4-AD recovery is thru the roof. I would beat the heck out of my muscles for an hour and a half a day while "on" and barley be sore the next day.

That's true BlueHazzard, but with 1-test and 4-AD recovery is thru the roof. I would beat the heck out of my muscles for an hour and a half a day while "on" and barley be sore the next day.
    What were your dosages of 1-test and 4-AD. I've been looking into 1-test, but I'm still a little bit confused about what the best dossages would be.

True, also though, remember "muscular recovery doesn't equal nervous system or joint recovery." Sometimes a lot of heavy training fatigues your nervous system, which may affect you. Just like how some people feel like they can lift more, but they know their joints couldn't take it.

Sorry for replying twice to the same post

I do six squirts of ONE twice a day, 12 hours apart, which is 200mg a day. And 600mg of 4-ADerm a day with it.

You do not need to use this much 1-test your first time, but I did because I had been training for six yrs. and needed to bust threw a major sticking point.

what were those dosages orally???

or what would they be..... translated .. hehe!

thanks people actually replied to my thread for once!!! lol

It's hard to know for sure. Bill Roberts is doing experiments right now to find out exactly what the oral BA of the ethlycarbonate esters in MAG-10.

Previously blood assays of androst-1-ene were not avalible.

I do six squirts of ONE twice a day, 12 hours apart, which is 200mg a day. And 600mg of 4-ADerm a day with it.

You do not need to use this much 1-test your first time, but I did because I had been training for six yrs. and needed to bust threw a major sticking point.
    Alright, makes sense. Pretty affordable to really. Thanks for being a good bro and helping out!

JohnnyT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by noob
    what were those dosages orally???

or what would they be..... translated .. hehe!

thanks people actually replied to my thread for once!!! lol
    I have now done both 1T by itself and two cycles of 1T w/4AD

the first 1T cycle was molecular ethergels, I went from 6 gels a day (25mg one test each pill) or 150 mg one test up to 10 a day
    or 250 mg a day.

I ended up with 7 or 8 lbs of lean mass. worked really well but
    you are correct, the lethargy is brutal. I felt like napping rather
    than working out at my normal workout time (lunchhour.)
    I did not get any acne, and am not prone to it. no bad hairloss to report either.

the next cycle was super one+, transdermal 1test with 4ad-
    gained a lot, but the water gain is a little misleading. you look huge- but some is muscle puffiness from 4ad. probably gained
    the same netwise, maybe a little more, like 10 pounds in 6 weeks.

this combination felt much better though. I had no sex drive with the straight 1-t, but not at all with the combination. the 4ad
    really helps with the lethargy and sex drive.

my advice to you would be to start with the 1-t ethergels and maybe go 6 a day for a week and see how you feel. I would have some of the 4ad ethergels handy and add them in if you feel the lethargy/depression. if you are doing 6 1-t, add about
    8 or so 4ad's. space them out through the day. maybe to a 4 week total cycle and if everything is going well, maybe finish a total of 6 weeks.

peace

lakevillethor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In my experience, my acne actually went completely away while on the 1-test and I broke out when I stopped taking it. Yes, I noticed that I was somewhat depressed while taking it as well.
    -AT

AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Last cycle of 1-test only, I had depression. It swept me off my feet. So far, this cycle has been ok(using 3-alpha with it, so that may have something to do with it). But I'm experiencing really bad lethargy, and feeling flu-like symptoms.
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

when i was on 1ad I become soo depressed had a hard time sleeping and I was doing low dosage

drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drvnwun is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When I did my first cycle of One and 4-AD last year, my only side effect was major lethargy. I could barely get out of bed, it was pretty harsh. On the weekends, I would lay on the couch and sleep half the day. But I felt like a monster in the gym, so it was cool I guess. A few months later, I did a One cycle only, and did'nt really experience the lethargy. This seems to be the opposite of everyone else...weird.

Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000) Joel is just really nice. (+1000)

Amazing...

Its amazing what we will risk and subject ourselves to so we can be bigger/stronger....... Is there really no other way for you guys to gain size and strength without using PHs? Are people THAT desperate?

Johnny T

Thanks for all of the good info!!!