Thread: Glucose Powder

markotsg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Glucose Powder

I s Glucose Powder save to use ???
    I heard that can cause diabetis, is that true ???
    Thanks

marko

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anything can cause diabetes. It's not the product, its how you ingest it.

You can get diabetes by drnking too much soda. You can get it by eating too many fats. You can get it from improper eating habits. Eat the right ways (6 low GI protein and carbohydrate meals) with clean foods 6 days a week, as well as good intense execrise, and you will avoid diabetes. You can properly use the glucose you have, although its best post workout.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

markotsg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much glucose(gramms) is safe to use in each postworkout meal ??

sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000) sfetaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dependent on the individual, but a range would be 50-100 grams.
    If you always talk about how you could be in great shape if you just worked out and ate right, why don't you just work out and eat right?

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I found glucose in the gel form how much should it be like 35grs dextrose?
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.