Thread: 10 rep workout

Timbodude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

10 rep workout

Go to your local gym, and do 10 reps for every machine. No free weight. I heard some people get really buff off that. Nah i'm only kidding, as you would expect. I do the reverse pyramid for about 6 weeks and do switch up exercises every 2 weeks or so. My next regiment is going heavy the first, med the second, and light the third week.
    It is better to be huge and muscular, and be a bodybuilder, than to be smaller and toned and an undermodel

buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) buffthestuffCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd go heavy everytime.......unless your super setting then i'd go 10 reps. other than that go 4-6. Train MAX-OT style.
    Bench Press: 260 X 5
    Squat: 275 X 5
    Military Press: 160 X 5
    Weight: 212 lbs
    Training Week: 1 (restarted)
    -
    Neck: 19.5"
    Chest: 48"
    Arms: 15.5" (needs improvement)
    Thighs: 24"
    (All these measurements are when flexing btw)
    -
    04/24/03

costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Rep sceme

I go for 6-10 reps to failure, once I can lift a weight 10 times I go heavier, This works wonders, If I'm supersetting like on chest I do crossovers to pre-exaust for 6-10 reps, then do Incline dumbbell press for 3-5 rep, but for Leg's I to 9-12 reps because This give's me better results, but for everything else I do 6-10 reps unless I am supersetting the first exercise is to preexaust and the second exerciseI go 3-5 reps, My reason for supersetting is to get my heartrate up to burn fat, and this is in replace of Cardio on treadmills etc..., because if you elevate your heartrate while lifting weights you burn more calories then if performing cardio which barely burns calories. Hope this helps
    Darkhead