Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    Life gets heavy sometimes He-Man's Avatar
    He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100) He-Man is not very well liked. (-100)

Legs

Hey Andreas - great improvements over the last year WOW!!! I did notice though that there aren't many photos up, and no videos at all, of your legs?

Let's see those wheels

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Arrow

Looking damn good Andreas!!!

Battle of Giants is a PDI show?
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Andreas, do you always do this workout routine that you posted and rarely ever change it?

do you think your training style/routine could work for basically anyone?

you have crazy size on you, bigger than the majority of bodybuilders and your workout is way less then what they do 20-25+ sets for each body-part even their arms. amazing job bro.
    Last edited by In Flames; 09-28-2007 at 08:18 PM.
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Andreas Frey's Avatar
    Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000)
    both questions : yes

During cutting I do only some more cardio.

Every 8 weeks I change some exercises.

Why is it neccesary to do 25 reps for a bodypart? Only because some pros do. That's stupid! The best way to grow is to keep workout time small, very intense and hardcore, that's it!!!
    Live for your dream, do everything for it and you will become a champion! --> www.andreasfrey.net

10 Count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10 Count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10 Count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10 Count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10 Count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10 Count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10 Count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 10 Count has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Andreas Frey

How do you keep your waist small on such a high calorie diet in the offseason?. is there any exercises you avoid.?

Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000) Ragnar13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pro Andreas Frey View Post
    Why is it neccesary to do 25 reps for a bodypart? Only because some pros do. That's stupid!
    Man, if only more folks would understand that!!!! Great comment!
    NASM-MMACS
    ISSA-CFT, SFN, SET
    HKC

✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪
    mWo

In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10) In Flames is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Andreas, what do you do for your traps? their huge, but i don't see any direct trap work in your routine? do they grow from the heavy shoulder/back work?
    The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Pro Andreas Frey's Avatar
    Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000) Pro Andreas Frey is just really nice. (+1000)
    I never train my traps. It's all about heavy shoulder workout and especially side lateral raises.

P.S.: Some new videos (2 weeks out) are online at my side: www.andreasfrey.net
    Live for your dream, do everything for it and you will become a champion! --> www.andreasfrey.net

thanks alot for answering my question. your routine is like the most realistic routine from any bb'er that ive seen. its not like a flex mag workout that has all the bb'ers routines that are way too much to follow for a natural lifter.

Registered User bodybuilding200's Avatar
    bodybuilding200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wow!.......what a body

Amazing!.. Excellent body. I love to be a body builder. It would be great if you provide the diet to built the best body like you. All the best for competition.

i believe Andreas already posted his diet on the thread. and i think its on his website, i could be wrong though. i know he posted his workout routine he always follows.

Andreas, how long have you been following your split routine? i mean your routine is more doable to the average joe compared to a regular pro's routine, they always have a butt load of volume.

where'd Andreas go?

Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hee give the man a break every once in a while, he's got a life

Lots of technical questions en lots of pictures here.
    But what I want to know is how do you eat when you travel? Do you take a suitcase of food with you?

And the picture I would like to see is, you sitting in a airlinerseat...I would hate to step in a plane and see I've got the seat next to you, not much room for me left I fear
    Despite the high costs of living, it still remains popular...

H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10) H.I.T.m-a-n is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Andreas,

you mentioned that you are doing mostly 3 sets per exercise, but what about weight? Do you use the same weight in every set,or pyramiding ir in every set?

Thanks!

Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wooden10Q has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by H.I.T.m-a-n View Post
    Hey Andreas,

you mentioned that you are doing mostly 3 sets per exercise, but what about weight? Do you use the same weight in every set,or pyramiding ir in every set?

Thanks!
    I don't know if this can help you, but here's a link to his training :
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...0&postcount=96

he doesn't pyramid. same weight each set.

it's funny how most bb'ers do 15-20+ sets for each body-part, and Andreas only does 10 for big muscles and 6 sets for his arms, and he is bigger then the majority of bb'ers haha. is there a coincidence here that maybe less=more...?

Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fate12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by In Flames View Post
    it's funny how most bb'ers do 15-20+ sets for each body-part, and Andreas only does 10 for big muscles and 6 sets for his arms, and he is bigger then the majority of bb'ers haha. is there a coincidence here that maybe less=more...?
    Or is it just that no two bodies are the same, the differences between both ways are not all that big and there are no rockhard laws when in comes to training routines...?
    Despite the high costs of living, it still remains popular...

i think its a pretty big difference, when most bb'ers work out 5-6 days a week and do 20+ sets for their body-parts including arms, and Andreas does half or even less then half of what they do and only works out 4 days a week for an hour tops or less. and he is freaking huge! haha

whens the training dvd coming out Andreas? also, do you change exercises monthly or weekly? i see in some of your pix your doing different exercises from the workout you posted, do you change your exercises around often?

thanks Andreas.

axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so what do yall do... eat an ass load for 3 months and gain a lot of fat then burn it all off or what?

i don't haha. i know Andreas posted his diet on here. his breakfest shake is pretty crazy. i want to try it sometime.

axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) axxem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what does his shake consist of... eggs, milk, steaks, porkchops, chicken breast, nuts, creatine?

Originally Posted by axxem View Post
    what does his shake consist of... eggs, milk, steaks, porkchops, chicken breast, nuts, creatine?
    haha good one. its on one of the first few pages, as well as his workout. Andreas has one of the biggest and best physiques out there. and most all other pros workouts are WAY longer and WAY more volume than his, and who is bigger? Andreas! haha

i wish Andreas would come back and post some new pix, or post anything haha he's probably been really busy getting bigger and stronger.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Maybe if you got off his nuts for a second he might post.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

i just drank his breakfest shake it was freaking thick! it was so hard to drink, so many calories.

whats it made up of

its on page 2 of this thread, his diet. its pretty crazy. but thats why hes 320lbs.