klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

3 weeks out first contest

Here are some update pics. Im 3 weeks out, have cut my carbs a lot more, cardio 5x a week and high repetition training. Here is a link of me at 6.5 weeks http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=806568 . Let me know what you guys think. Am i on track, or not lean enough. Some of the pics suck because the picture taker had bad angles and the lighting is saturated so you cant see detail. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by klepto; 06-25-2006 at 10:58 PM.

klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500) klepto is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Few more...
    Attached Images

aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50) aguy fish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well thet's a good work you've done. I've read your first thread at 6.5 weeks out. You've improved that's clear!!! .Keep it up but do not lose time . To me you'll be just on time. I personally would not keep a light weight high rep training: when on diet( particularly so close to the contest) i usually go 8 reps 1 minute rest between sets. I think but it's pesonnal that high rep light weight training flattens muscles and takes density out with a risk of catabolism. Diet and cardio do the job to take the fat away. But muscles need weight to maintain. That's what i do myself and it's been working nicely so far.Keep it up!you'll look great

cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmamath13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Feedback

You look like you are on track. Particularly, your upper body. Once you get rid of that little bit of fat/water and put tan on you will look much harder. You have very good symmetry, too.

In terms of improvement, I think your legs look a little soft still. You may want to start doing bike/stairmaster ONLY for cardio. Plus, you may want to drop your complex carbs some more to bring out more definition.
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder
    OCB/ABA/PNBA

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

-Erica Jong

GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50) GoalsmotivateU will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good job bro. looking good , just a final touch and your gold.
    Last edited by GoalsmotivateU; 06-28-2006 at 02:54 AM.

maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how much weight did you drop?

justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dude you are gonna whoop some ass !! lat spread and mm are my pic for posedown
    To strive, to seek, to find...and never to yield
    -Tennyson

"The biggest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart"

Originally Posted by maffie2
    how much weight did you drop?

Thanks for the comments guys. I feel so depleted and cruddy now that they all help my confidence a lot. Before cutting i started out at 202. In my first set of pics i was around 200, now im weighing in at about 186.

Do you guys think there is any chance of me making 176 lbs? That is the cutoff for lightweights. Obviously i do not want to step on stage being lighter then i should be, but i have never cut like this so i was wondering if 176 is going to be too light for me. If so, then im gonna be a really light heavyweight, which sucks.

maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maffie2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    14lbs in 3 weeks? That's fast...!

How's your diet looking 3 weeks out?

i personally think you would look to be on stage about 180lbs, without dehydrating of course. 176lbs would surely mean you have to lose quite a bit of muscle, and at your height, that can make you look very stringy and flat.

That gives you about 6 more fat lbs to lose. Go for it!

Originally Posted by maffie2
    14lbs in 3 weeks? That's fast...!

How's your diet looking 3 weeks out?

i personally think you would look to be on stage about 180lbs, without dehydrating of course. 176lbs would surely mean you have to lose quite a bit of muscle, and at your height, that can make you look very stringy and flat.

That gives you about 6 more fat lbs to lose. Go for it!

Diet as of now...

Meal 1
    8oz chicken, 1/2 cup rice, 1 tbs MCT

Meal 2
    8oz chicken, 1/2 cup rice, spinache

Meal 3
    8oz chicken, spinach, 1 tbs MCT

Meal 4
    8oz chicken, spinach

Meal 5
    8oz chicken, spinach, 1 tbs MCT

Meal 6 (if im still awake)
    8oz chicken, spinach

xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    are those cooked weight or raw?

also, when do you do your weights and cardio?

Originally Posted by xil
    are those cooked weight or raw?

also, when do you do your weights and cardio?

Those weights and measurements are cooked. I do my weights after meal 2 and usually cardio right after that. If not, ill come back in the afternoon and hit up my cardio.

Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At this point in your prep,you should cut chicken down to 5oz. per meal,drop the MCT except for 1 Tbsp. per day,drop spinach from your last two meals and just drink water with your chicken,increase your daily water intake as much as possible,and increase cardio.

Have a high carb day every third day and you might make it to 176 pounds ......at any rate I doubt if you`ll lose much size and you`ll be shrink wrapped!!

Good luck !
    2012-Rising Like The Phoenix !!