Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gay ifbb pros?

justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pinchharmonic
    oh plz justaman,

so you know some ppl that would consider killing themselves because THEY CAN'T HAVE WHAT THEY WANT? So now the whole society has to change for a couple of deviants. what kind of logic is that? and how does hoping my kids are gay solve anything.

so if i wake up one morning and i really don't want to f*cking go to work because i'm lazy. i tell myself deep down inside i never want to work, even though working is part of our society. So i tell some idiot named justaman im gonna kill myself because i hate working and no one understands me. at least i have a cheerleader.

ridiculous.
    dude that is not what I was talking about. It was a direct response to someone saying that it was a choice and that these kids choose it.

The part about someone's kids being gay is to give someone an insight on what that kind of hate would do to their family. I will be honest and say that I was raised to be afraid of and hate gay people. Learned that from my dad...then my dad's youngest brother said he was gay and had AIDS. I was forced to rethink the whole demonization of gays cause my uncle was very cool and never molested us and bought us Matchbox cars. Just trying to show that sometimes when things hit close to home that it forces us to re-think things.

The only thing I want is for people to stop hating and spreading hate. I am not saying that gays should be allowed to get married, or even advocating equal rights (even though Im not against that).

R these people killing themselves cause they cant get what they want...nope.

****Dude Im a therapist and at the very core of almost all these cases is the intense realization that they are hated ; that their family and friends are disgusted by what they are and will abandon them ; and that most of all they are unworthy of life ***** I wouldnt have realized all this if I became a lawyer or whatever, but when I did, it broke my heart.

This is alot more deep than what you make it seem
    To strive, to seek, to find...and never to yield
    -Tennyson

"The biggest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart"

chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by latrell
    Carmine nobodys trying to be cool. Your entitled to your opinion and so is everyone else. We live in free countries where we have the right to express our opinions freely. It's not like being racist, where somebody is born into a race, being gay is a choice. And guys please don't get into the debate with me that people are born gay, if you are gay, you choose your way of life and who you sleep with (so being gay is your own choice) and we have full right to not support them or like them.

Such an ignorant post it made me laugh and pity your feeble mind all at once.

latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by justaman
    huh ? what did u expect when u started this thread..
    are sure as hell didnt expect ***s like you responding. hmm what did you say:

Words from 'justaman':

1) I hope your favorite bb is gay so you can have dreams of him coming and molesting you

2) I hope all those who are apathetic or hateful towards gays will have the queerest children on the face of the earth.

hmm i donno if those are bad enough. Anyways dont gimme crap about the jews, they were born into being jews, and the poor culture were killed because of their race. Difference Jews BORN into being jewish, Gays CHOOSE to be gay, so dont gimme that crap about other races or what not being killed because of their beliefs its a whole different story.

Oh and ofcourse I think you're gay, with your comments who wouldn't, you sound like a gay rights activist.
    Offering online personal training.. please PM for rates and complete info

latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chenko
    Such an ignorant post it made me laugh and pity your feeble mind all at once.
    you must be gay too?

chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chenko is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope, sorry to disappoint. Believe it or not not every hetero thinks like you. Thank f##k.

Originally Posted by Russian47D
    I'm inclined to think that being gay is more of a disease, but a disease you choose. I'm sure there weren't so many gays a couple hundred years back. Why? B/c that kind of sickness was not accepted.

Today, you can turn on the channel and watch the fab five of flaming homos remake a straight guy. Wtf is that? Stop pushing gayness as being alright and start some kind of treatment program. Perfect example-its ok to be metrosexual-being gay without being gay....like wtf. Instead of encouraging gays of being gay, spend time trying to research the reason why they want to be gay. Use biological, micro-cellular, use mental probing to find out why they want to be gay, and then try to prevent it.

....damn ellen DeGeneres. You guys do know that its only a matter of time that real gay ppl come in here and the huge flaming war will begin right?
    Audience: (chants) Bring ittt...
    Latrell: Oooh, it's already been broughten.
    \
    Last edited by latrell; 06-26-2006 at 07:48 PM.

Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm inclined to think that being gay is more of a disease, but a disease you choose. I'm sure there weren't so many gays a couple hundred years back. Why? B/c that kind of sickness was not accepted.

Today, you can turn on the channel and watch the fab five of flaming homos remake a straight guy. Wtf is that? Stop pushing gayness as being alright and start some kind of treatment program. Perfect example-its ok to be metrosexual-being gay without being gay....like wtf. Instead of encouraging gays of being gay, spend time trying to research the reason why they want to be gay. Use biological, micro-cellular, use mental probing to find out why they want to be gay, and then try to prevent it.

....damn ellen DeGeneres. You guys do know that its only a matter of time that real gay ppl come in here and the huge flaming war will begin right?
    I don't want to notice that someone is gay; your a man first, if you want to be gay fine; but those gays that walk around like they're women, and act super femenine, oh I hate seeing that; I won't say anything or do anything, I'll just cover my eyes and ears, and yell, La , la , la, la...like I was a kid, so I wont have to see or hear thre flaming voices..."If your Gay, please stay inthe closet!"

and people arent born gay. (so theres none of that bilogical cell etc.. stuff to cure the.) What we got to do is stop encouraging it in the media and place laws stopping this stuff from happening in our world. There are laws around many countries, but not here, and we need them.

Вы понятия не имеете, о чем Вы говорите и прежде, чем Вы смущаете себя больше, я предлагаю замолчать. Наука доказала ваши идиотичные теории неправильно. Ищите это.

LOL at Latrell. Stop the comedy please, i am trying to get some work done here. Unless,,,,,,,you really are a moron and its not an act. In that case let the legislating begin!! Loby your congressman now man quick, before they take over the world!!!
    Last edited by chenko; 06-26-2006 at 07:56 PM.

oh and if someone gives me **** about 'lesbians', the reason I like lesbians is because I like girls, and thats just double fun for me. So bringing up that arguement is a complete joke.

Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caesar164 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chenko
    Вы понятия не имеете, о чем Вы говорите и прежде, чем Вы смущаете себя больше, я предлагаю замолчать. Наука доказала ваши идиотичные теории неправильно. Ищите это.
    You have a good point there...

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Caesar164
    You have a good point there...
    agreed.

Talking

That was for my Russian neighbour. Being Ukrainian of origin myself.

Nothing like a bit of useless internet banter with a few tossers on the other side of the world to ease the day.

CarmineDevita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarmineDevita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarmineDevita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarmineDevita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarmineDevita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarmineDevita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarmineDevita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarmineDevita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarmineDevita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarmineDevita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CarmineDevita has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Carmine nobodys trying to be cool. Your entitled to your opinion and so is everyone else. We live in free countries where we have the right to express our opinions freely. It's not like being racist, where somebody is born into a race, being gay is a choice. And guys please don't get into the debate with me that people are born gay, if you are gay, you choose your way of life and who you sleep with (so being gay is your own choice) and we have full right to not support them or like them.
    Latrell, you're a nice kid, but I told you that sooner or later we'd disagree. I personally agree to each his/her own, but I find it ridiculous that some of you can no longer look up to fav bodybuilders b/c of who they sleep with. One guy said he had "more in common with" with straight bb'ers, well being with women would probably be all he had in common with them. Let's face it, even the most vain of wannabes should have the reality check to know they are no where near a guy who's pro status, gay or straight.

Second of all, Bob Cicherillo is a nice guy but a real MAN would politely not reply. I like you Bob and you were nice enough to accept my earlier apology, but for this I will not be apologizing. This thread seems more and more like WITCHHUNT and that I don't find very pleasing. Bob (or anyone else than the person in question) has no right to divulge intimate secrets. Bob has not done so YET and shouldn't do so in the future. Not b/c it's illegal (which it isn't) and not because he may fear the person (that would be a silly reason), but because it's the RIGHT thing to do.

If you over there think the REAL DEAL is gay...go ask him face to face you PUNK. I am really pissed off right now. I don't care if Gunter took it or gave it, the man will be a MR.O one day and his physique speaks volumes. So many insecure little geeks on here, I now understand why Kamali gave up on these boards. Not one of you would ever approach any IFBB pro and ask him this crap, why do it behind you computers. I give my name, my city, I'll give you my address and phone number, but you guys (not Latrell he just made a silly thread in my opinion, but the haters on here) you people may not be gay, but you have no balls.

justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justaman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    are sure as hell didnt expect ***s like you responding. hmm what did you say:

Words from 'justaman':

1) I hope your favorite bb is gay so you can have dreams of him coming and molesting you

2) I hope all those who are apathetic or hateful towards gays will have the queerest children on the face of the earth.

hmm i donno if those are bad enough. Anyways dont gimme crap about the jews, they were born into being jews, and the poor culture were killed because of their race. Difference Jews BORN into being jewish, Gays CHOOSE to be gay, so dont gimme that crap about other races or what not being killed because of their beliefs its a whole different story.

Oh and ofcourse I think you're gay, with your comments who wouldn't, you sound like a gay rights activist.
    ******dude, you know that I said that it wasnt right be me to say that **** and I said I was wrong. Did you just miss you or choose to ignore it? If I didnt make it clear enough, I apologize for saying **** like that...I really do. The fact that you are not understanding that means you are either not reading the full post or something else.*********

You didnt expect someone to react like I did ? Well welcome to the world of anger and hate..it seems like yur pretty confortable with it, so not sure why you would be surprised with it.

as for Jews not haning a choice, well what if they did (as most people have when choosing a religion) ? if you dont see whats wrong with this argument I wont waste time trying to explain it...I know that in your mind that being gay is a choice and its the wrong choice. Many people agree with you, but the majority of modern psychological though does not. If you choose to believe your own opinion over experts in the field of psychology, then I guess I wont be convincing you. If you dont believe me check the difference between the DSM pre 1960 and the DSM IV...homosexuality used to be considered a disorder until the American Medical Association and the APA looked t it in the light of modern though. But I guess you could say they were pressure by gays or that they are all just ***gots anyway. Just know that the majority of the medical community says you are wrong.

As for the bull**** that I am a gay rights activist, I can tell you what I am. I am social worker for the state of NY...as such we are suppose to fight for social justice. If I defended black people, does that make me black ? If I defend Catholics does that make me Catholic (I assume you believe that being Catholic is a choice) ? If I think something is wrong I will defend it. You may say the same, but I dont see you really lookin at an argument and analysing it. You go with a feeling that has been infused in you by society and let hate hold sway over you.

I know we dont agree on this and so be it...again I regret saying that bad **** falls on you and your kids...but I dont regret defending a group of people who did nothing to you.

As for my sexual preference and lifestyle, I would tell you to go bck through my posts but Ill save you the time. I was engaged (yes to a woman) but my fiance died in the World Trade Center. She was a social worker too. I promised myself that the hate that caused that **** would never be in my heart and that is why I apoligized to you for what I said. I promised my self and God that I would always work for people who were treated less than others or had less than others...thus my "protectivesness" of minority groups
    Last edited by justaman; 06-26-2006 at 09:01 PM.
    -Tennyson

tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    all the homophoby here just isn't right.

We cant begin to know how many gay people were around back then...all we have is history so Check out the Roman Empire

BTW there is a treatment program for gay people who dont want to be gay..actually there is a few and if that is someone's choice then go for it. Im not pushing gayness--I asking people to stop the hate

All the things that you say about doing studies about gay people --been done man. Read some and you'll see how many people disagree with you...people who actually studied what is going on and looked at it objectively.

also how can you biologically study why people make "The choice" to be gay ?

THIS IS ALL ABOUT STOPPING HATRED FOR OTHER PEOPLE SO DONT TRY TO MAKE IT ANYTHING BUT THAT
    -Tennyson

haha..thats kinda funny
    -Tennyson

Originally Posted by CarmineDevita
    Latrell, you're a nice kid, but I told you that sooner or later we'd disagree. I personally agree to each his/her own, but I find it ridiculous that some of you can no longer look up to fav bodybuilders b/c of who they sleep with. One guy said he had "more in common with" with straight bb'ers, well being with women would probably be all he had in common with them. Let's face it, even the most vain of wannabes should have the reality check to know they are no where near a guy who's pro status, gay or straight.

Second of all, Bob Cicherillo is a nice guy but a real MAN would politely not reply. I like you Bob and you were nice enough to accept my earlier apology, but for this I will not be apologizing. This thread seems more and more like WITCHHUNT and that I don't find very pleasing. Bob (or anyone else than the person in question) has no right to divulge intimate secrets. Bob has not done so YET and shouldn't do so in the future. Not b/c it's illegal (which it isn't) and not because he may fear the person (that would be a silly reason), but because it's the RIGHT thing to do.

If you over there think the REAL DEAL is gay...go ask him face to face you PUNK. I am really pissed off right now. I don't care if Gunter took it or gave it, the man will be a MR.O one day and his physique speaks volumes. So many insecure little geeks on here, I now understand why Kamali gave up on these boards. Not one of you would ever approach any IFBB pro and ask him this crap, why do it behind you computers. I give my name, my city, I'll give you my address and phone number, but you guys (not Latrell he just made a silly thread in my opinion, but the haters on here) you people may not be gay, but you have no balls.
    Mr.Devita, I don't understand what you are so frustrated about, can you update us on this??

******dude, you know that I said that it wasnt right be me to say that **** and I said I was wrong. Did you just miss you or choose to ignore it? If I didnt make it clear enough, I apologize for saying **** like that...I really do. The fact that you are not understanding that means you are either not reading the full post or something else.*********

You didnt expect someone to react like I did ? Well welcome to the world of anger and hate..it seems like yur pretty confortable with it, so not sure why you would be surprised with it.

as for Jews not haning a choice, well what if they did (as most people have when choosing a religion) ? if you dont see whats wrong with this argument I wont waste time trying to explain it...I know that in your mind that being gay is a choice and its the wrong choice. Many people agree with you, but the majority of modern psychological though does not. If you choose to believe your own opinion over experts in the field of psychology, then I guess I wont be convincing you. If you dont believe me check the difference between the DSM pre 1960 and the DSM IV...homosexuality used to be considered a disorder until the American Medical Association and the APA looked t it in the light of modern though. But I guess you could say they were pressure by gays or that they are all just ***gots anyway. Just know that the majority of the medical community says you are wrong.

As for the bull**** that I am a gay rights activist, I can tell you what I am. I am social worker for the state of NY...as such we are suppose to fight for social justice. If I defended black people, does that make me black ? If I defend Catholics does that make me Catholic (I assume you believe that being Catholic is a choice) ? If I think something is wrong I will defend it. You may say the same, but I dont see you really lookin at an argument and analysing it. You go with a feeling that has been infused in you by society and let hate hold sway over you.

I know we dont agree on this and so be it...again I regret saying that bad **** falls on you and your kids...but I dont regret defending a group of people who did nothing to you.

As for my sexual preference and lifestyle, I would tell you to go bck through my posts but Ill save you the time. I was engaged (yes to a woman) but my fiance died in the World Trade Center. She was a social worker too. I promised myself that the hate that caused that **** would never be in my heart and that is why I apoligized to you for what I said. I promised my self and God that I would always work for people who were treated less than others or had less than others...thus my "protectivesness" of minority groups
    Sorry for your loss. I know we disagree on this topic, tuns of people would be on your side and tuns would be on your side so this can go on for hours. And as for you protecting minorities that are treated like ****.. I'm half persian half black, so you could maybe imagine the day to day **** I get..

Gays choose to be gay and should not be protected by any rights because there choice is immoral IMHO. I was born into my culture, and even though I am proud of it, there will always be jackasses who treat me in a harsh way. But gays choose to live that life and I personally don't think its moral, but we can babel about that for hours.

Sorry for your loss. I know we disagree on this topic, tuns of people would be on your side and tuns would be on your side so this can go on for hours. And as for you protecting minorities that are treated like ****.. I'm half persian half black, so you could maybe imagine the day to day **** I get..

Gays choose to be gay and should not be protected by any rights because there choice is immoral IMHO. I was born into my culture, and even though I am proud of it, there will always be jackasses who treat me in a harsh way. But gays choose to live that life and I personally don't think its moral, but we can babel about that for hours.

thanks dude...

didnt know you were Persian and Black..thats a cool mix. In NY anybody whose mixed, people go crazy over (girls I mean:-) so its sucks that you live in a place where people dont. Im sorry for that ****

yeah its hard to argue on morality cause if ya believe something is wrong then thats that.

we can probably lay this one to rest cause it looks like this other thread is gonna stir up some major **** hahahahahaha
    -Tennyson

lol

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't really think much of this thread. Who cares if a pro is gay or not? I know it doesn't help bodybuilding in the public eye or anything, but I love the sport. It changes people's lives and helps them get in shape. On to some stuff I thought I read earlier

Larry Scott: "...think he might be gay..." Now; I'm not sure, but I heard from a reliable source that Larry Scott was a mormon and had multiple wives, which I'm not too happy about either but hey, he was a great bodybuilder and that's all I really care about.

Ellen Degeneres: I don't know what someone's statement on her was about...I'm not exactly thrilled that she's gay, but she is a hilarious comedian and a pretty cool person overall. Ever seen her show? Hilarious! Plus, maybe it's just me, but I was kind of disapointed when i found out she was gay even though the two of us would probably never met.

dude, I hate Ellen Degeneris (My dad and probably a million other people call her Ellen DeGenerit)...not cause she's gay but cause I dont think she's funny...just my opinion but find her annoying

also how could u not know she was gay ? **** thats like thinking Rosie O'Donnell is straight...............yup met her and I though she was an ass munch too..just a really abrasive person...actually she was just like a New Yorker
    -Tennyson

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    dude, I hate Ellen Degeneris (My dad and probably a million other people call her Ellen DeGenerit)...not cause she's gay but cause I dont think she's funny...just my opinion but find her annoying

also how could u not know she was gay ? **** thats like thinking Rosie O'Donnell is straight...............yup met her and I though she was an ass munch too..just a really abrasive person...actually she was just like a New Yorker
    I agree with the Rosi O'Donnel thing. By the way I knew Ellen was gay, I'm just saying that when I DID find out...
    Oh, plus she is absolutely hilarious. I don't see how she is annoying at all. my mom calls her the same thing but sure laughs during the show a lot

I think Rosie O'Donnell actually has the genetics to be an IFBB pro
    -Tennyson

ROFL!
    I think i teared up from laughter!

lurker601 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lurker601 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lurker601 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lurker601 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lurker601 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lurker601 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lurker601 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bahahaha

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    gunter was married and is not gay.

tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonich03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this thread should be erased to perserve the little positive things left in this forum, seriously, THIS THREAD IS CRAP!