Keyedincali has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question working what muscles together?

I have been working out for a while now(about a year) but not seriously or consistently, i want to start doing that now, and to gain alot more size, i just wanted some advice as to what muscle groups i should work together, and which i shouldn't. say i was working my back...would i want to work my biceps right after even though i just used them in my back work out? just need a lil adcive
    Go Big or Go Home

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    some people do chest/tric back/bis together
    some people go out of thier way to avoid doing it
    give both methods a month and find out for yourself what works better

AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Kane Fan
    some people do chest/tric back/bis together
    some people go out of thier way to avoid doing it
    give both methods a month and find out for yourself what works better
    I 2nd this.

Christoph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christoph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christoph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christoph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christoph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christoph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christoph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christoph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christoph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christoph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Christoph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well deltiods(shoulders) and trained with upper trapezius at times.Like upright rows...Also you can work on biceps and triceps together...Doesn't really matter as long as you get enough rest for your muscles.Also compound movements...Bench pressing altered can work the deltiod anterior, triceps, chest...Squats can work can work quads or calves...Depending on if you go from standard to toe raise.While you asked about what can be trained together...I just wanted to point out this as can be effective thought for training groups.-Christopher