BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mariusz Pudzianowski's diet???

I just read the July 2006 issue of Flex Magazine, and there was a section on the strongmen who competed in the Arnold Strongman competition. They just had a small section on each guy. For Pudzianowski, he talked about his diet, and they listed his normal daily diet. However I was surprised to see what he ate, here is what is was close too, not exact, but you'll see my point:

meal 1- 10 eggs, 2-3 pound of bacon
    meal 2- several candy bars (3 musketeers, or snickers)
    meal 3- 2 meals of meat, potatoes, kraut,etc.
    meal 4- supplements, chocolate
    meal 5- more meat, potatoes, etc
    meal 6- protein shake, more chocolate

and it even says that he gets up in the middle of the night, eats more chocolate, and go back to sleep

Now obviously with his size and workout program he needs all those calories, but I understand the thinking of nutrition behind eating 2-3 pounds of bacon, and all that candy. You would think he would get his calories from more nutritiona foods. I'm not bashing him by any means, I think he is awesome, and obvioulsy its working out for him, lol, I just didnt understand it from a nutritional standpoint?

Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Squats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, you can trust Flex.

Did you see Jay's new routine?

3 sets of pushdowns
    3 sets of extensions
    3 sets of close-grip press
    3 sets of overhead extensions
    3 sets of whacking off

It works, I'm sure of it, it came from Flex.
    “Methods are many,
    Principles are few,
    Methods often change,
    Principles never do.”

http://www.higher-faster-sports.com/bodybuilding.html

I heard this place, I r o n M ass was a pretty good place , they got (no G&N) pervs.

Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Squats
    Yeah, you can trust Flex.

Did you see Jay's new routine?

3 sets of pushdowns
    3 sets of extensions
    3 sets of close-grip press
    3 sets of overhead extensions
    3 sets of whacking off

It works, I'm sure of it, it came from Flex.
    what are the rest intervals inbetween the whack off sets?
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

noggs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read the same article. Honestly I'm sure he eats alot of calorie dense foods just cause hes an insane beast of a powerlifter and needs to. But actually waking up in the middle of the night to eat chocolate..hahaha. I doubt it. It does confuse me as to why he would sign off on something like this if its not entirely true. Anyway, Im waking up at 3am and eating a snickers. getting rippedd.

BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BKocur2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by noggs
    I read the same article. Honestly I'm sure he eats alot of calorie dense foods just cause hes an insane beast of a powerlifter and needs to. But actually waking up in the middle of the night to eat chocolate..hahaha. I doubt it. It does confuse me as to why he would sign off on something like this if its not entirely true. Anyway, Im waking up at 3am and eating a snickers. getting rippedd.
    Yea i'm gonna eat a couple snickers at 4am to get super-ripped, lol. . . .I didn't understand it either.

Also I didn't just believe it b/c it was in Flex, but they actually had Mariusz quoted in the article mentioning the diet listed, so I didnt think they could get away w/ quoting him falsely that bad, but I guess u never know