Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10)

strester vs. genetics: the Green MAGnitude log

strester vs. genetics:
    The GREEN MAGNITUDE LOG

First and foremost, I want to give thanks to the crew at Controlled Labs for selecting me as one of their testers for Green MAGnitude. I hope that this log will be helpful to the readers that follow it, including the staff at Controlled Labs, and I appreciate all feedback as this will be my first sponsored log.

Green MAGnitude: Creatine Matrix Volumizer
    From the company that brought you Green Bulge™ capsules...

Green MAGnitude™ is the most advanced powder creatine matrix ever to reach the market and one of the first creatine products on the market to combine Magnesium Creatine Chelate (a patented form of creatine), with Dicreatine Malate (creatine bound with Malic Acid) to deliver synergistic benefits you can actually FEEL working during your workout.
    Key Attributes:
    • Juicy Green Sour Apple Flavor
    • Exclusive Synergistic Creatine Formula
    • Instantly Dissolves
    • Patented Form of Creatine
    • Improve Strength, Stamina, & Performance
    • Greater Protein Synthesis
    • No Bitter CEE Taste
    • Caffeine Free
    Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate are important during both anaerobic and aerobic workouts and are involved in the efficient production and utilization of ATP. This KEY COMBINATION also has oxygen-sparing effects and helps optimize mitochonddrial function to directly and indirectly "boost energy" during your workout or cardio session. As a bonus, when combined with Betaine Anhydrous, this potent combination may also help neutralize lactic acid build-up indirectly, and signal the body to use oxygen to burn fat as fuel.

Taurine, Betaine Anhydrous, and Tyrosine have a wide variety of physiological and metabolic functions and were added to Green MAGnitude™ for potent volumizing, antioxidant, ergogenic, and cognitive benefits.

About Me

Sex: M

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 190

Bodytype: Endomorph

I started working out around age 17 after being kicked out of college. Lifted 7 days a week and ate everything in site. Put on a lot of weight and had some big muscle development. Was accepted back to school about 3 years later and fell into a pit of eating fastfood and drinking beer 24/7 (the perfect college lifestyle). After 5 years of that, I finally graduated and started working out and doing cardio after realizing what an overweight slob I had mutated into. 4 years later I dropped about 30lbs of the weight I gained while in college and have only recently begun to understand all of the flaws in my training regimen and diet. I started doing lots of cardio and high-rep lifting to lose weight before my wedding in Oct. '05. Since then I pay close attention to my meals each day and make it to the gym to workout at least 5 days a week. I am down to about 190lbs and approx. 16.2% body fat the last time I checked (4 weeks ago).

I'm hoping to not only provide an accurate log of the effects of supplementing with Green MAGnitude, but to use this log as motivation to stick to my training routine and diet during these summer months and into the winter. I'm expecting some really good things to happen.
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

OTC PCT - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108385101

strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10) strester is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Current Training Schedule / Protocol

This routine is a combination of two 5-day splits and is rotated every two weeks. I plan on using this training regimen for at least the next 10 -12 weeks. I lift Monday through Friday from 5:00am ~ 6:30am.

Workout 1 (Weeks 1-2)

Monday: Chest/Calves

Incline DB Press: 4 sets Reps: 10,8,6,6
    Flat DB Press: 3 Sets 6-8 reps
    Incline DB or Cable Flies: 3 Sets 8-10 Reps
    Calf raises – Drop set – 3 sets of 15 reps

Tuesday: Biceps/Forearms/Stomach

EZ-Curl BB Standing Curls 4 Sets 10,8,6,6
    Incline DB Curls (no alternating) 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
    Standing DB Hammer curls: 3 Sets 8-10 reps
    DB Forearm BB Curls (Forearms accost a bench) 4 sets 15+ Reps
    Hanging Leg Raises: 3 sets to failure
    Decline weighted Sit-ups: 3 sets to failure (add weight till you hit 15 reps)

Wednesday: Shoulders/ Traps

Behind the Head Military Press (smith if you want) 4 Sets 10,8,6,6
    Seated side Laterals (ask about special way to do them) 3 sets 6-8 reps
    Front BB Raises: 3 Sets 8-10 reps
    Face Pulls: 3 sets 8-10 reps
    DB Shrugs: 4 Sets 10-15 Reps

Thursday: Triceps/ Quads

Push downs (Underhand grip) 4 sets 10,8,6,6
    Overhead DB Press: 3 sets 6-8 reps
    Skull Crushers (With dumbbells) 3 Sets 8-10 reps
    Hack Squats: 4 Sets 10,8,6,6
    DB Lunges: 3 Sets 8-10 Reps
    Seated Leg Extensions: 3 sets 8-10 reps

Friday: Back and Hams

Hammer grip pull-ups: 4 sets: 10,8,8,6 (Use a weighted dip belt to hit rep range)
    Seated shoulder with, underhand grip Lat pulls: 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
    Standing DB One hand DB Rows: 4 Sets 10,8,6,6
    Seated Cable Rows (Wide grip bar pulled to stomach 4 Sets 6-8 reps
    Stiff Leg Dead Lift (not too heavy) 3 sets 8-10 reps
    Leg Curls: 3 sets 8-10 reps

Workout 2 (Weeks 3-4)

Monday: Chest/Calves

Flat DB Press: 4 sets Reps: 10,8,6,6
    Incline DB Press: 3 Sets 6-8 reps
    Flat DB or Cable Flies: 3 Sets 8-10 Reps
    Calf raises – Drop set – 3 sets of 15 reps

Tuesday: Biceps/Forearms/Stomach

Preacher Curls: 4 Sets 10,8,6,6
    Alternating Seated Hammer Curls: 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
    Seated Concentration Curls: 3 Sets 8-10 reps
    DB Forearm DB Curls (Forearms accost a bench) 4 sets 15+ Reps
    Rope Cable Crunches: 4 Sets 12-15 reps
    Hanging leg Raises: 3 sets to failure (add weight till you hit 15 reps)

Wednesday: Shoulders/ Traps

Overhead DB Press 4 Sets 10,8,6,6
    Leaning Side Laterals 3 sets 6-8 reps
    Front Alternating DB Raises: 3 Sets 8-10 reps
    BO Dumbbell Laterals: 3 sets 8-10 reps
    Behind the back BB Shrugs: 4 Sets 10-15 Reps

Thursday: Triceps/ Quads

Dips (Weighted with dip belt to hit rep range): 4 sets 10,8,6,6 reps
    Push downs (Overhand grip) 4 sets 10,8,6,6
    Bench Dips (With dumbbell in lap) 3 Sets 8-10 reps
    BB Squats: 4 Sets 10,8,6,6
    BB Lunges: 3 Sets 8-10 Reps
    Seated Leg Extensions: 3 sets 8-10 reps

Friday: Back and Hams

Wide grip pull-ups: 4 sets: 10,8,8,6 (Use a weighted dip belt to hit rep range)
    Seated shoulder with, underhand grip Lat pulls: 3 Sets 6-8 Reps
    Leaning on bench DB One hand DB Rows: 4 Sets 10,8,6,6
    T Bar Rows: 4 Sets 6-8 reps
    Stiff Leg Dead Lift (not too heavy) 3 sets 8-10 reps
    Leg Curls: 3 sets 8-10 reps
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Cardio Schedule/Protocol
    I try to squeeze in about 15-20min of cardio after each workout and do about 45 minutes of cardio on Saturday mornings (sometimes Sundays). Activities consist of jump rope, arc trainer, treadmill, eliptical machine ... or a combination of 3 for 15 minutes each. I'm currently looking into Muay Tai Kickboxing training and this may replace all of my cardio if I follow through with it.

Current Supplements
    This is the list of supplements that I am currently taking as I add Green MAGnitude to my supplementation schedule.

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
    SAN Tight
    Scivation Xtend
    Scivation Sesamin
    Ergopharm I-Pro whey isolate
    ON 100% whey protein blend
    ON 100% casein protein
    Primaforce Bulk CEE
    ON Glutamine
    Nature Made Fishoil
    GNC Mega Men Sport Multi-V
    Glucosamine Chondroitin (generic)

I plan on using this stack until my SAN Tight runs out, then I will be adding in Controlled Labs White Blood, Controlled Labs Blue Up, and then as I near the end of the log I will drop everything and stack Green MAGnitude with X-Factor.

Supplementation Schedule/Diet

I've recently started keeping daily logs of my diet at fitday.com and will be logging daily macros. I still think my diet is way out of whack for trying to build muscle, so hopefully some good feedback on that will come out of this.

4:00am
    SAN Tight (1 pill)
    Fish Oil (1 pill)
    Shake (3/4 cup raw oats, 1 scoop whey, 1/2 banana, 5g glutamine)

4:30am
    1 scoop Green MAGnitude
    2 scoops Purple Wraath

5:00am (during workout)
    2 scoops Purple Wraath
    3 scoops Xtend

6:30am
    Shake (3/4 cup raw oats, 2 scoops whey, 1/2 banana, 5g glutamine, 2g bulk cee)
    Multi-V (1-pill)
    Gluco/Chon (1 pill)

8:00am
    4 large eggs
    3 egg whites
    1/4 cup skim milk
    Sesamin (1 pill)

10:30am
    1cup non-fat yogurt and fruit (grapes,banana, apple) or
    tuna fish with relish and mustard on ww bread or
    protein shake and handful of almonds

12:00pm
    1 chicken breast or lean meat, 1 cup steamed vegetables, 1 cup brown rice or
    2 turkey breast on whole wheat with tomato and spinach
    Fish Oil (1 pill)
    Sesamin (1 pill)

1:30pm
    spinach salad: 2.5cups spinach, 1 medium tomato, 2tbs low-cal dressing, 3 slices chopped turkey breast, crushed kashi crackers

4:00pm
    protein shake: 1 scoop whey

6:30pm
    grilled chicken, lean beef, ground turkey
    steamed veggies
    brown rice or whole wheat pasta (sometimes)
    spinach salad: 2.5cups spinach, 1 medium tomato, 2tbs low-cal dressing, crushed kashi crackers, banana peppers

8:00pm
    Casein shake
    8oz skim milk
    Multi-V
    Gluco/Chon (1 pill)

Current Daily water intake:
    1.5 - 2 gallons
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Goals
    Short Term Goal:
    Trim off some more of the fat that I have for the summer, and add lean muscle mass
    Long Term Goal:
    Combine deadlift, squat, and bench press to equal 1000 lbs. total by end of the year.

ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    Allegra-D for allergies (7 days a week, twice a day)

Supplement History
    Muscletech Gakic
    Prolab Creatine Monohydrate
    Prolab Glutamine
    EAS MuscleArmor (let the flames begin)
    Muscletech Celltech
    Muscletech Nitrotech
    Muscletech Nitrotech-Nitetime
    Controlled Labs Blue Up
    Controlled Labs Green Bulge
    Controlled Labs White Blood

Current Pictures
    http://jasonj.freeshell.org/images/collage%20copy.gif -- there's no newspaper, but I time-stamped the images with today's date

Taste/Mixability
    I tried a little bit of this yesterday when I first got it and it completely dissolved in about 8oz of ice cold water. Amazing taste. This will go great with the sour apple I-Pro that I have. Not too strong, and definitely nowhere near a "medicine-like" taste.

Overall rating: 10/10 -- I wouldn't change a thing ... great taste

Measurements
    Took these today (6/23/06), and will compare these numbers later to measure growth.

Waist: 36 1/4"
    Chest: 41 1/4"

Left Wrist: 6 1/2"
    Left Forearm: 11 1/2"
    Left Bicep (Flex): 15 1/2"
    Left Bicep (Relax): 14"

Right Wrist: 6 1/2"
    Right Forearm: 11 1/2"
    Right Bicep (Flex): 15 3/4"
    Right Bicep (Relax): 14"

Left Thigh: 22"
    Left Calf: 14 1/2"

Right Thigh: 22 1/4"
    Right Calf: 14 1/4"
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Incredible detail... I'm almost speechless
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

Smile

Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Incredible detail... I'm almost speechless
    thanks, pu12 ... I'm just trying to keep up with all of the other detailed logs that are out there ... let me know if I've overlooked anything ...
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Day 1 - Training

Just got back from the gym ... WOW!!! ... great energy ... sweatin' like I've been mowin' the lawn in 100 degree heat ... 1hr 15min workout and I've still got tons of energy ...

Weighed in before starting the workout @ 190.4 lbs ... the ppl @ Gold's couldn't find the bodyfat calculator so I'll just have to wait until Monday to see if they found it ... or I'll check tomorrow if I decide to fit in an extra cardio day this week

Back / Hams/ Grip

Wide Grip Pullups
    bodyweight x 9
    bodyweight x 6
    bodyweight x 4
    bodyweight x 3

Underhand Lat Pulldowns
    100 x 8
    100 x 8
    105 x 8

Bench DB Rows
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    70 x 6
    75 x 6

T-bar Rows
    45 x 10 (warmup)
    70 x 8
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    (could have gone a little higher, but was concerned about form since it's been a while since I've done T-bar's)

SLDL
    4 x 10 x 110
    (I misread my log book and did 4 sets instead of just 3 ... affected Leg Curls)

Lying Leg Curls
    70 x 6
    70 x 6
    70 x 4
    (cheated on 2 more last reps, so they don't count)

Grip Work
    3 x 15 x Sport Captains of Crush Gripper
    (only counted full closures so reps were anywhere between 15 and 20)

Overall, I'm feeling really pumped (usually respond very well to creatine products and I'm impressed with what I'm feeling like after my first day) ... I can't wait to see how things progress during this log ... already looking forward to cardio tomorrow and chest on Monday
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by strester
    Just got back from the gym ... WOW!!! ... great energy ... sweatin' like I've been mowin' the lawn in 100 degree heat ... 1hr 15min workout and I've still got tons of energy ...

Weighed in before starting the workout @ 190.4 lbs ... the ppl @ Gold's couldn't find the bodyfat calculator so I'll just have to wait until Monday to see if they found it ... or I'll check tomorrow if I decide to fit in an extra cardio day this week

Back / Hams/ Grip

Wide Grip Pullups
    bodyweight x 9
    bodyweight x 6
    bodyweight x 4
    bodyweight x 3

Underhand Lat Pulldowns
    100 x 8
    100 x 8
    105 x 8

Bench DB Rows
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    70 x 6
    75 x 6

T-bar Rows
    45 x 10 (warmup)
    70 x 8
    80 x 8
    90 x 8
    (could have gone a little higher, but was concerned about form since it's been a while since I've done T-bar's)

SLDL
    4 x 10 x 110
    (I misread my log book and did 4 sets instead of just 3 ... affected Leg Curls)

Lying Leg Curls
    70 x 6
    70 x 6
    70 x 4
    (cheated on 2 more last reps, so they don't count)

Grip Work
    3 x 15 x Sport Captains of Crush Gripper
    (only counted full closures so reps were anywhere between 15 and 20)

Overall, I'm feeling really pumped (usually respond very well to creatine products and I'm impressed with what I'm feeling like after my first day) ... I can't wait to see how things progress during this log ... already looking forward to cardio tomorrow and chest on Monday
    Nice !!!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great back workout and great detail good luck bro
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 2 - Off

Was out really late for a wedding last night, and my hams are killing me from the workout yesterday ... decided it best to not do any cardio and just hydrate and let my legs rest ... took one scoop with cold water ... didn't feel as lazy today as I usually do after a wedding .... contributing that to the GM

can't wait for chest and calves tomorrow
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

IsAnSupplements Rep InfamousSandunguero's Avatar
    InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow impressive my friend.

Nice details,nice so far

keep it up man
    IsAnSupplements Comming Soon....:D

Day 3 - Training

I'll be posting my diet for the day later this evening, but wanted to go ahead and log my numbers from my workout this morning.

Chest/Calves

Flat Bench DB Press
    70's x 10
    75's x 8
    80's x 6
    85's x 6

Incline DB Press
    65's x 8
    65's x 8
    70's x 8

Flat DB Flyes
    35's x 10
    35's x 10
    40's x 10 (up 5lbs. from last week)

Standing Calf Raises
    Dropset 3 x 15 x 180/120/60

lots of sweat during this workout ... just like Saturday's workout ... lots of energy ... i'm usually burned out by the time I finish my last set on the second DB Press exercise, and this morning I went up on my last set of Flyes ... I couldn't believe the energy that I still had

nothing changed in my supplementation other than the addition of Green MAGnitude ... mixed it up with 2 scoops of PW that I had let chill overnight and the taste was great ... i'll be mixing it up this way from now on ....

didn't sleep that well lastnight and thought that this morning's workout wasn't going to be very productive .... quite the opposite
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll be posting my diet for the day later this evening, but wanted to go ahead and log my numbers from my workout this morning.

Chest/Calves

Flat Bench DB Press
    70's x 10
    75's x 8
    80's x 6
    85's x 6

Incline DB Press
    65's x 8
    65's x 8
    70's x 8

Flat DB Flyes
    35's x 10
    35's x 10
    40's x 10 (up 5lbs. from last week)

Standing Calf Raises
    Dropset 3 x 15 x 180/120/60

lots of sweat during this workout ... just like Saturday's workout ... lots of energy ... i'm usually burned out by the time I finish my last set on the second DB Press exercise, and this morning I went up on my last set of Flyes ... I couldn't believe the energy that I still had

nothing changed in my supplementation other than the addition of Green MAGnitude ... mixed it up with 2 scoops of PW that I had let chill overnight and the taste was great ... i'll be mixing it up this way from now on ....

didn't sleep that well lastnight and thought that this morning's workout wasn't going to be very productive .... quite the opposite
    looks good. I just tried a Green MAGnitude popsicle, they are an awesome tasting treat for postworkout.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Lightbulb

that's not a bad idea considering how hot and humid it's been here
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Day 3 - Diet

Here's the overall breakdown of my caloric intake for the day. Not very happy with the way I ate today. I'll make some adjustments for tomorrow.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...1&d=1151369314

I forgot to mention that I weighed in at 195lbs this morning ... not sure how accurate that measurement was but it means I've put on 5lbs in less than 3 days ...
    Attached Images
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Day 4 - Supplementation Update

After getting some feedback from Tank, I'm going to be adding melatonin (3mg) and White Blood (3 pills) to my stack at night ....

this is due to some increased stress at the office and the lack of sleep has been building up for a few weeks now ... this in no way is being contributed to Green MAGnitude since this was happening prior to the start of me taking it

i woke up this morning and hit a wall in the gym .... no energy, no desire to be there, kept yawning, couldn't wait to get back home and take a power nap before getting ready for work ... completely sucked ... skipped abs

i'll be posting my training and diet information for the day later tonight, but wanted to notify anyone subscribed that the supplementation will change a bit starting tonight 6/27/06)

amazingly, I still made it through my bicep and forearm workout and the pumps were great ... noticed a lot of vascularity in the arms for the first time ... my wife even commented on how much fuller I look
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Day 4 - Training and Diet

As I mentioned earlier, today was a piss-poor day in the gym ...

Biceps/Forearms/Abs

Preacher Curls
    75 x 10
    75 x 8
    75 x 6
    75 x 6

Alt Seated Hammer Curls
    35's x 8
    35's x 8
    40's x 8

Concentration Curls
    3 x 25's x 8

DB Forearm Curls
    4 x 25's x 15

def had a pump in my arms, but was too tired to do any abs ... maybe I'll fit them in if I have time tomorrow

Diet was about the same as yesterday .... need to do some shopping and restock the fridge and pantry

Getting ready for bed and have a 3mg pill of melatonin and 3 WB pills waiting for me ... hoping for a big change in how I feel tomorrow
    Attached Images
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Day 5 - Training

Just got home from my workout ... what a difference a good night of sleep will do for a person (the addition of melatonin and WB pm has already made a difference after the first dose) .... energy levels were above normal today .... lots of sweat, which I am contributing as a side to Green MAG - but it's a good sweat and not comparable to the constant sweating that I get from thermogenics

weighed in this morning at 193.6lbs ... up 0.2lbs from yesterday ... I've been slacking on cardio, but will get back into it in a couple more days (Hams are still really tight from the workout last Friday 6/23) and I expect my weight to drop a little bit

not as much vascularity as I noticed yesterday, but I'm still looking bigger / more full

Shoulders / Traps

Overhead DB Press
    45's x 10
    45's x 8
    50's x 6 (up 5lbs from last week)
    55's x 6 (up 5lbs from last week)

Leaning Side Laterals
    20's x 8
    25's x 8 (up 5lbs from last week)
    25's x 6 (up 5lbs from last week, but 2 reps short from last week)

Alt Front DB Raises
    25's x 8
    25's x 8
    25's x 8
    (usually do 10 reps per set, but the front delts were on fire today)

Bent-over DB Laterals
    20's x 10
    20's x 10
    25's x 10 (up 5lbs from last week)

Behind Back BB Shrugs
    155 x 15 (up 5lbs from last week)
    155 x 15
    155 x 15
    165 x 15 (up 10lbs from last week)

based on what I've seen over these 5 days, I can safely say that this stuff works ... at least for me, and I'm stoked that I already have a second tub on hand when the tester tub runs out
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cervasa1977 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great t o hear that you got a good nights sleep it really does make a huge difference how the rest of the day workouts. Nice shoulder workout!!!!
    GO GAMECOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by cervasa1977
    Great t o hear that you got a good nights sleep it really does make a huge difference how the rest of the day workouts. Nice shoulder workout!!!!
    absolutely right ... I'm looking forward to another 8 solid hours of sleep tonight
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

IsAnSupplements Rep InfamousSandunguero's Avatar
    InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfamousSandunguero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes the resting really does makes a difference.I added to my order the other night some melatonin,i hope this helps me out,i the most can sleep is 5 hours.School was driving my crazy.Im now on vacations and waiting for my order to arrive here tomorrow!

Anyways nice workout and good to hear that your getting a better sleep man
    IsAnSupplements Comming Soon....:D

Originally Posted by InfamousSandunguero
    Yes the resting really does makes a difference.I added to my order the other night some melatonin,i hope this helps me out,i the most can sleep is 5 hours.School was driving my crazy.Im now on vacations and waiting for my order to arrive here tomorrow!

Anyways nice workout and good to hear that your getting a better sleep man
    thanks, man ... 5hrs is about what I was averaging the last few weeks before my body just gave up on me .... i've read some theories about dependency on melatonin if you take too much because the brain becomes dependent on it ... so watch the dosage ..... not sure if it's fact, but it's worth consideration, IMO
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Day 5 - Diet

So I'm slowing increasing my calories, and I'm realizing that getting more carbs in my diet is becoming a real pain ... still averaging around the 33/33/33 for my macros which isn't ideal for me, but I'll keep working on it

Got a really good sleep .... WB and melatonin are really paying off for me .... dreams are becoming a bit more vivid .... make sure to have water by the bed because when I wake up I'm really thirsty ... read that others have experienced this too from taking WB at night
    Attached Images
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Day 6 - Training

Great workout today ... weighed in at 193.8lbs - up 0.2lbs from yesterday ... again I'll mention that there was a lot of sweating ... strength was good ... felt a great pump in my quads after doing squats ... never felt that before, thought it was pretty cool

Green MAGnitude is certainly having a positive effect on my workouts

Triceps / Quads

Weighted Dips
    bodyweight x 10
    +45 x 8
    +55 x 8 (up 10lbs and 2 reps)
    +55 x 6

Pushdowns
    100 x 10 (felt a little pull in my right tricep so dropped the weight a bit)
    80 x 8
    80 x 6
    90 x 6

Bench Dips
    +45 x 10
    +80 x 10 (new PR)
    +80 x 10

BB Squats (didn't go too heavy on these this week)
    185 x 10
    195 x 8
    205 x 6
    215 x 6

Seated Leg Extensions
    110 x 10
    115 x 10
    115 x 10

BB Lunges
    (took longer breaks during squats and was short on time ... didn't get to these today, but the quads still got a lot of good stimulation)
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Day 6 - Diet

I was in meetings all day at work and barely had time to grab meals in between today ... so I ate like a maniac when I got back from grocery shopping ... macro breakdown didn't change much, but hoping tomorrow will be better as most of the office and our clients are out of town for early vacation ... off to bed after posting this
    Attached Images
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Day 7 - Training

Another great night of sleep and another great workout this morning ... I'm going up in weight or number of reps on just about every exercise each day ... weighed in at 193.2lbs this morning (down 0.6 lbs from yesterday) ... not sure if it's because I ate a few hundred less calories yesterday (by accident), but I certainly need to get my diet in check to get the full benefits out of using Green MAGnitude ... so, on to today's numbers

Back / Hams/ Grip

Pullups
    bodyweight x 10 (up 1 rep)
    bodyweight x 5 (down 1 rep)
    bodyweight x 4
    bodyweight x 5 (up 2 reps)

Underhand Lat Pulldowns
    100 x 8
    110 x 8 (up 10lbs)
    115 x 9 (up 10lbs and 1 rep)

Bench DB Rows
    65's x 10
    70's x 8
    75's x 6
    80's x 6
    (up 5lbs on every set)

T-bar Rows
    80 x 10 (up 35lbs)
    90 x 8 (up 20lbs)
    95 x 8 (up 15lbs)
    100 x 9 (up 10lbs and 1 rep)

SLDL's
    3 x 10 x 110

Seated Leg Curls
    110 x 10
    110 x 8
    110 x 7

Grip Work
    3 x 15 + 10sec hold x Captains of Crush Gripper (Sport = ~ 60lbs)

here's a link to my last Back/Ham/Grip day if anyone wants to compare progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...66&postcount=7

I'm still feeling really pumped after each workout ... even noticed my lats feeling fuller and looking that way when I did dbl bicep pose in the mirror ... strength is going up ... vascularity is about the same, but it's probably because of the extra fat I'm carrying and it's hard for my veins to "pop"

I'd give this morning's workout a solid 10/10
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Another great night of sleep and another great workout this morning ... I'm going up in weight or number of reps on just about every exercise each day ... weighed in at 193.2lbs this morning (down 0.6 lbs from yesterday) ... not sure if it's because I ate a few hundred less calories yesterday (by accident), but I certainly need to get my diet in check to get the full benefits out of using Green MAGnitude ... so, on to today's numbers

Back / Hams/ Grip

Pullups
    bodyweight x 10 (up 1 rep)
    bodyweight x 5 (down 1 rep)
    bodyweight x 4
    bodyweight x 5 (up 2 reps)

Underhand Lat Pulldowns
    100 x 8
    110 x 8 (up 10lbs)
    115 x 9 (up 10lbs and 1 rep)

Bench DB Rows
    65's x 10
    70's x 8
    75's x 6
    80's x 6
    (up 5lbs on every set)

T-bar Rows
    80 x 10 (up 35lbs)
    90 x 8 (up 20lbs)
    95 x 8 (up 15lbs)
    100 x 9 (up 10lbs and 1 rep)

SLDL's
    3 x 10 x 110

Seated Leg Curls
    110 x 10
    110 x 8
    110 x 7

Grip Work
    3 x 15 + 10sec hold x Captains of Crush Gripper (Sport = ~ 60lbs)

here's a link to my last Back/Ham/Grip day if anyone wants to compare progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...66&postcount=7

I'm still feeling really pumped after each workout ... even noticed my lats feeling fuller and looking that way when I did dbl bicep pose in the mirror ... strength is going up ... vascularity is about the same, but it's probably because of the extra fat I'm carrying and it's hard for my veins to "pop"

I'd give this morning's workout a solid 10/10
    Awesome updates !!
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

Days 8 & 9

These were off days for me since I was out of town visiting parents. Tried to keep the diet in check as much as possible, and got a little cardio in with all of the swimming and games at the pool. Nice dark tan is coming in too.

Not sure what the exact recommended dosage for off days is, but I took 1/2 scoop first thing in the morning on both days.
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Day 10

I did a shotty job of tracking my diet yesterday, so I'm not going to even bother with reporting on my nutrition. Had a cookout with some friends later in the day which probably blew it all to hell anyway in terms of too many calories, but I mostly ate sirloin burgers on a wheat bun instead of all the chips and dip that everyone brought over.

Was still able to make it to the gym, and took my full dose of Green MAGnitude. Vascularity is way up and I'm still looking full. I feel stronger every time I go to the gym, and I'm pushing the numbers up on nearly every lift. This will be a new staple in my supplementation.

Chest / Calves

Incline DB Press
    55's x 10
    60's x 8
    65's x 6
    70's x 6

Flat DB Press
    80's x 8
    85's x 7
    85's x 6
    (This was huge for me since I've never been able to do more than one set with 85's before feeling completely exhausted.)

Incline DB Flyes
    3 x 10 x 40's (up 5lbs)

Standing Calf Raises
    Dropsets 3 x 15 x 180/120/60
    (calves are killing me again today ... might be the last time I do dropsets for a while)
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section:

Day 11

Day 11 sucked ... spent it on a sofa, with my leg propped up because I think I aggravated a tendon behind my knee .... going back to seated calf raises starting next week ... standing calf raises seem to irritate my leg to the point that it's painful to walk

I decided to make this an off day, took 1/2 scoop of GM and drank lots of water .... I'll hit the gym on Saturday morning to make up for the lost day
    Abeunt studia in mores

Ref. Section: