BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What new things have you done since your weight loss?

Has anyone else who has lost a significant amount of weight found yourself trying new things? I gained a lot of weight since leaving high school eventually ending up at 264 lbs and 5' 11" tall. I was always afraid of trying to do some of the fun physical activities available to a San Diegan, and feel that I wasted away my young adulthood.

Some of the things I have done recently include: starting a breakdancing club at the high school I teach at (and performing in front of the school during an assembly), running on the beach, mountain biking, kayaking, and I've recently taken up surfing! I feel like I am no longer limited in the things I can do in life. I also care about how I look now! Instead of buying baggy dark clothing, I like to get well fitted shirts and pants that show off all of the hard work I've gone through. I'm still not at my weight loss goal, but I am at a point in my life where I actually feel normal.

What have you done, or plan to do after you have lost the weight, that you simply weren't able to do before?

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Horse back riding, hiking, cheerleading/stunting, cartwheels, casual sports, etc. I could have never brought myself to do these things two years ago.

Hell, I'll even wear a tanktop in public now lol.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50) bleeder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh, lots of things... but the most significant is going to the pool AND taking my shirt off
    glorify the Lord in all that you do =)

kycat2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kycat2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kycat2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kycat2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kycat2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kycat2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kycat2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kycat2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kycat2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kycat2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kycat2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have not lost a huge amount, luckily I never got really big, but I went out and did something a few days ago that I haven't done in years. I bought some large shirts instead of XL. I know it is a small thing but it makes me feel good.

Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sethva will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm sort of in that situation. I'm 6' around 280, I used to be able to fit into XL, but now they dont quite fit becuase my shoulders are getting some newly found mass to them. So I have to get XXL, before I was afraid to get them, but I find that I'm not comfortable in XL. Even stranger is that I'm dropping some body fat, so my mid section is leaning down, but the XL's are starting to get tighter. I'm confused..

rcfuller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best thing when I lost a good amount of weight was buying size small men's shirts. However, this was back in the spring of 2005. Before working out, I was a size large going onto a 34 waist pant size. This was around november 2004. I put on a good amount of lbs from lifting with creatine.

side note: I put on a good amount of weight during summer 2005 and up to may of this year so I was back up to a large shirt and 34 waist weighing in at 203lbs. Right now I'm at a 33 inch waist and 185-187lbs. Hopefully by the end of summer, I'll be at 175 or lower then I'm going to bulk.

Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the only thing im looking forward to is a smaller waist (atleast 2" off for now) and gettin rid of this beergut, all thanks to two years of college and rare workouts.

Nivax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Things that I've done since losing weight:

1. Professional Wrestling
    2. No High Blood Pressure anymore.
    3. Go to the supplement aisle without getting weird looks from people in that aisle.
    4. Complements
    5. Girlfriend(s)
    6. Sweat a hell of alot less.
    7. Friends
    8. Went from a size XXL to a size Medium shirt.
    9. I can do front flips and back flips on my trampoline.
    10. I can say "Ms. New Booty" to chicks and they will wave at me.

There's too many to type out right now.

sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharaabi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Having A Lot More Sex ! I Mean Marathons!
    It's not what you do for 30-60 minutes per day that makes the difference.

It's what you do the other 23-23.5 hours of the day that counts

01-01-2003 - 272lb
    01-01-2004 - 240lb
    01-01-2005 - 230lb
    01-01-2006 - 195lb
    by summer - 200-THICK n CUT !
    SLOW n STEADY wins the race

BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BstKptScrt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=Nivax]Things that I've done since losing weight:

6. Sweat a hell of alot less.

This is by far one of the best benefits I have had since losing weight. It was so embarassing to be sweating over nothing. I'm a teacher and I used to sweat profusely in front of the class while giving lessons. My students would complain that the class was too cold because I would crank up the AC in the combat against my sweats. Incidentally, last winter was the first time I was actually cold! I added a few jackets to my closet this past winter. It does get cool in San Diego over the winter. My former layer of blubber however was enough to keep me warm with a t-shirt on. It's a nice problem to have.

That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) That0neGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    10. Buys shirts at M&L instead of XL%XXL
    9. Able to talk to girls much more comfortably.
    8. Don't have to tug on my shirt or hunch my shoulders in to keep my manboobs from showing through.
    7. Taking off my top at the pool or beach.
    6. Be able to run for more than 3 minutes without being completely winded.
    5. Being able to flex (or not flex) and actually see the muscles.
    4. Making several new friends.
    3. Not being super jealous of every guy that isn't fat.
    2. Being able to look at myself in the mirror without being disgusted.

And the number 1 reason:

1. Being able to due more activities and become more outgoing because I have a much higher confidence level and my self-esteem is higher also.