Page 1 of 116 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The Essence of AgeRage

Sooooooo I'm starting a journal thanks to Joan, who really wants me to...but I do too...so it's ok!

To start, I have already had a journey of losing 20 lbs since Highschool which was 2 years ago. I started with Body For Life and totally revamped my diet and workouts.

I've always been active and health concious but was always frustrated with my size and feard the "freshman 15" when I started college...low and behold I lost the freshman 15 and then some. Got a little too skinny, or so everyone says. Went from about an 11 to a 4, 145lbs to 125lbs as my lowest. I didn't really even track the progress, I was just losing weight like crazy I guess because I was working out like crazy and really watching what I ate, doing the 5-6 small protein meals, bars, shakes, SF everything.

Basically, in the past year I have gone off and done a different routine than BFL, messing with all kinds of workouts, and nutrition ratios. My goal is to gain a little weight/muscle..so here we go!

I also love yoga, pilates, anything related to fitness! I LOVE eating healthy it's no problem for me, veggies veggies can't get enough! I of course do the chicken,tuna, egg whites. but my weakness is chocolate...but I love Myoplex to crave that! However, I keep small dark chocolates(my fav) for after meals sometimes, it's a little indulgence of mine and thats OK!

AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AgeRage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just got back from being in Ecuador for a month so I was out of sorts for a bit, but kept up as much as I could, right now I'm around 123-125lbs and almost 5'6, wanna gain some more muscle definately! I'm lifting hard and heavy and doing cardio, usually at a fasted state. It works best for me...I'm liking the split, but I've been experimenting:
    chest/tri
    legs/calves/shoulders
    back/bi's

abs every other day or so, pilates, some yoga, cardio HITT at LEAST 3 days a week if not more.

I'm home for the summer, will return to school in the fall, so right now I have a lot of time to concentrate on my workouts and meals, but I still do great during the school year...I'll be starting up working again on Monday.

For two weeks I get to teach karate summer camp yay! I also do banquets/waitress at a hotel so I'm so active there--I love it!!

ate breakfast before lifting:
    1 c.cooked Irish oats...mmm
    1 tbs flaxseed
    1/2 cup skim milk
    5 whites
    multivitamin

so I almost never drink milk and I had some today...duno

Alright so today I did chest/tri:

ummm yea can't remember the weight but I've been doing 10or9,8,7,6, pretty much low reps

Smith press
    Incline DB press
    decline BB press
    Db overhead 9-20 8-20 7-25 6-30

skull crushers
    tri press with rope
    overhead DB press

some jump roping--LOVE it (during the school year I do a jump rope circuit class...it kicks your butt and I LOVE it!!!)

gulped a myoplex afterward hoping that it will PuMp me up....haha
    then had a little over an hour later:
    2 slices Ezekial bread
    1 can tuna with 2 tsp RF mayo and dijon mustard and chopped up red/green peppers
    lettuce and tomato salad with balsamic vinegar

again I never use mayo, even FF or RF and used a LITTLE!! lol always use lots of types of mustards, love it!

that's it so far, probably another myoplex at 3, not sure yet

I'm going to order more BetaGen (creatine mix) soon, because I finished my tub before my trip and I love that stuff! I just feel broke right now because I spent so much money in Ecuador and no paycheck yet...ahhhh my dedication is expensive!! O WELL So I'm familiar with most supplements...

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Smile

Welcome!!
    Hope you enjoy all the wondeful support on the women's forum!!

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi! Thanks or dropping by my journal! You're right. We do sound a lot alike! I too, did Body for Life and right now, I'm about a size 0, 2, or 4, depending on the store. I am too skinny! I want lots of muscle. I love Myoplex too! Glad to see you journaling! Keep up updated! Give us some stats and pics! Nutrition is looking really good!

betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ar...

Welcome to the boards and the world of journaling! Everything looks good in here! Keep up the good work! I will stop in periodically to read your journal...post some pics and keep us updated! Have a great day!
    Dance as though no one is watching you,
    Sing as though no one can hear you,
    Love as though you have never been hurt before,
    Live as though Heaven is on earth.

Current Supplements:
    One A Day Multivitamin(Started 1/1/2004)
    Flaxseed Oil 1,000 mg (Started 2/2/2006)
    L-Glutamine 1,000 mg (Started 2/2/2006)
    CE2 1,400 mg (Started 5/23/2006)
    NO2 3,000 mg (Started 6/22/2006)

Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=796003

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome!!! Having your own journal is great! I think you will find it (and everyone here) helpful
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Welcome!

Hi AgeRage! I've only been here for a few days and I have really recieved a lot of help and encouragement. I am sure you will be very happy here!

Teaching Karate camp? Cool! I assume it is to kids? What age groups? Is that through a park district or a dojo? Did you have to recruit your own students? How long does it last? Is it for beginners? Sorry for all the questions, I pretty much love all things fitness too!

Good luck on all your fitness goals! I will be interested to see how things go for you!!

Wow! Thanks for all the welcomes!! I've been reading the boards for a while now and can see how supportive everyone is!

I will be getting pics up soon!! I took some in May before the semester ended and I'll prolly take some this weekend, I should compare...I feel like I lost muscle in Ecuador but I'm sure I didn't, just didn't feel puMPED UP lol....yea twinnett....we will have to be conversing a lot as our journey is very similar....

as for the karate, I'm a red belt in Tae Kwon Do and I haven't practiced normally in like a year....there is no where to practice at school, only here at home in the summer...I was a red belt when I graduate HS and unfortunately it was difficult to keep up on my own, I need the class to be motivated to do it...plus I became so obsessed with fitness and training! Every once in a while I do work on it a little and I LOVE kickboxing!!! which helps a little...

ANYWAY, I just teach a 2 week long summer camp at a local university...most of the teachers are teachers during the school year and put it on to keep busy in the summer I guesS??? I duno, but last year was my first year and it was great, it was SO fun! I do basic things with them because they're so young and just want to have fun, a lot of games and such. I cut up belts out of white felt and they loved it, so of course I did that again this year....so it starts Monday....

As for today, I might do some pilates or walk my dog but it is rainy....
    I figure I'll be on my feet running around for hours tonight because I'm working a wedding and they are demanding, which I love! HAHA How many people say that....um health/fitness freaks like me DO...

But I have to lift really heavy trays and things so I'm gonna take off today and probably lift tomorrow later in the day after church or just wait to start the week over on MOnday...camp is only 9-12 which is great I still have a lot of the day! morning or afternoon....

breakfast:
    6 whites
    3/4 cup melon...SO good in summer couldn't resist....
    1/2 c irish oats
    1.5 tbs flaxseed
    drizzle of panela (a WONDERFUL NATURAL sugar I bought in Ecuador, I read up on it, and it's like the most natural sugar you can buy and has 5 times the # of minerals as brown sugar and all these antioxidants and such, a little bit goes a LONG way and it's so natural and somewhat nutritious so I enjoy a little bit of Ecuador sometimes.....dipped my protein pancakes in it the other day...HEAVEN! lol)

I just realized twinnett you're from Ohio and I know Joan is too....you guys know where Clarion is? I go to the university, but I don't live there in the summer...

Thumbs up

well I could write forever...I talk a lot too...so bear with me...just wanted to say

my lower back is hurting and I don't care...upped those dead lifts the other day...

betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) betterbody4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ar...

I wanted to stop in and wish you a great weekend! I'm off to CT for my fiance's brother's wedding, I'm grateful we are only staying over night! Ok, I will keep checking back, looks like you're doing great!
    Dance as though no one is watching you,
    Sing as though no one can hear you,
    Love as though you have never been hurt before,
    Live as though Heaven is on earth.

Current Supplements:
    One A Day Multivitamin(Started 1/1/2004)
    Flaxseed Oil 1,000 mg (Started 2/2/2006)
    L-Glutamine 1,000 mg (Started 2/2/2006)
    CE2 1,400 mg (Started 5/23/2006)
    NO2 3,000 mg (Started 6/22/2006)

Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=796003

Thumbs up

gotta love feelin' the BURN

HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighVelocity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The class your teaching sounds like sooo much fun, and I bet the kids love those felt belts!! And congratulations on the deadlifts and DOMS!!

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey !

You got yourself your very own journal...Great!
    I am excited for you.
    And by the sounds of it, you seem excited too

I think you will have so much fun here with all of us...and you will definatly have ambition as you go along.

Your summer seems as if you are filled with lots of activity....positive ones too.
    You definalty can achieve your muscle building goal...even with work (which I find to be a fun one )
    I like that you teach too.

Any questions you may have, anyone of us will be willing to answer.

Keep up the ambition on a such a great choice of becoming Musclely-Fit.

Enjoy your weekend
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Well my Sunday is good so far, did yoga when I woke up then went to church...I'm so mad at myself though because I did real good yesterday at work, ate my snack and then after I butlered horderves, I only tried a piece of the coconut chicken which wasn't even fried, it was good! and then ate off the veggie tray in the back before we had to serve dinner...I was so excited because they had Mahi Mahi as a choice and I knew we'd have extra...I brought my dinner of course, but I thought if I can have nice fish, why not?? So I did have the piece of fish which is served with a fruit salsa.....and tried the ravioli, which was vegetable ravioli with a fresh pesto sauce, it was delicious! I prolly should haven't had it, but I only tried 2 raviolis

But then I picked at the left over cake and had a piece! I know I was running around a lot but I WAS SO MAD that I had it, I always told myself that when it was from Delectable Delights (the most FRESH cake, I don't even like cake, but this woman is the master, EVERY bride chooses her and it was red velvet....), I would treat myself to a piece because after 11hrs on my feet, I don't feel so guily either, but I had to pick at it and eat it, don't know why, I was so pissed at myself.....still am....I really didn't even want it...but I'm proud that I've done good at the weddings because we get a chance to try almost everything, but I don't have desire too, I love how I eat....

TOday's meals so far:

9am
    1/2 c oats
    scoop PP
    1 TBS nat PB
    3/4 melon

12pm
    homemade turkey burger 6oz on...
    2 slices ezekial bread
    with a little salsa and mustard...lovvve mustard
    salad with lettuce, tomato, onion, a few string beans and fresh peas

just thought I'd mention--
    yesterday I had mixed the rest of my cooked qunioa with tomato, parsley, and EVOO like a tabouli (I'm Lebanese), it as delicious!! I love quinoa! I had it for the first time in Ecuador actually, my host mom made a soup...so I bought some and cooked it...it's wonderful and high in protein...which is a MUST!!!

TOday I think my little sisters and I are going to see "The Breakup" I really wanna see it! and I gotta get prepared for tomorrow, the first day!

Can't wait to lift tomorrow...I may do cardio in the morning before I go to teach at summer camp...then lift in the afternoon, I want to gain some muscle but I'm afraid to decrease my cardio....Buffy you look amazing and you do tons of cardio...what the dilliO there? HAHA....whaddya think?

I know I gotta get my pics up......today....

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey

I can understand your frustration with what you ate. My gosh! All that food that was served sounded heavenly! Very Very Tempting.

I have been meaning to try qunioa..but my mind always tells me to stick to the same thing. I just may have a sit-down-talk with myself . lol

About the cardio and gaining muscle mass....keep up what your doing, especially if you think it is working for you.
    You could keep your cardio the same, and increase your weights, and maybe a bit more protein. But only if you think you are not progressing the way you think you should. And remember that building muscle takes time....so don't give in too quickly, watch your progression for a bit longer to see if and where you need to change.

Enjoy the movie...I haven't seen it yet, but I bet it's good. Lemme know, K?
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    heya age rageeee!!!

I've gotta say... you sound very similar to me!!! hahahahahahaha
    welcome to the boards!!

Yeah I gained and lost weight during high school as well, its always a struggle
    How come you stopped tae kwon do?? I practised karate for about 4 years - got to red belt too! But gave it up because I was not consistent enough! ><

foods and workouts looking good too! keep up the good work! and i'll be checkin in on your piccies!

Originally Posted by AgeRage
    with a little salsa and mustard...lovvve mustard!
    I love mustard too, its the only condiment I use (besides spices)
    Have you ever tried mustard mixed with a little splenda(sugar subsitute)..it makes a yummy 'honey mustard'

Originally Posted by AgeRage
    yesterday I had mixed the rest of my cooked qunioa with tomato, parsley, and EVOO like a tabouli (I'm Lebanese), it as delicious!! I love quinoa! I had it for the first time in Ecuador actually, my host mom made a soup...so I bought some and cooked it...it's wonderful and high in protein...which is a MUST!!!!
    I am not familar with Lebanese dishes...what's your favorite?

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mustard w/ splenda?? Yum! Thanks for that idea. I have missed honey mustard so much! Food is looking good. I know how you feel about the food thing. Once you start tasting, it's really hard to stop. I do that with cake all of the time. You know...I'll just "even it out" until poof! It's gone! Don't worry about it and move on. Diet and workouts looking great. It's so hard to cut back on cardio when you used to be heavy. I'm trying to do it myself, but I feel so lazy! I might have to try quinoa. What does it taste like? I eat too much of the same old stuff. I hope you like The Breakup. I thought it was really good!

Yea, luckily most of the food is pre-prepared and not so fresh for banquets and I have no problem passing it up...

about the quinoa, it's a grain and it's like couscous if you've ever had that, it's VERY good for you, read up on it, you'll be even more interested in trying it, I bought it in bulk at Wegman's, which is a really nice grocery store, I wish there was a Whole Foods close to here, the closest is Pittsburgh

Anyway, you basically eat it like rice (brown of course...lol) it's delicious I recommend it!

so I made a delicious pudding like thing from my Choc PB myoplex for meal 3...

the movie was pretty good I liked it a lot!! Won't give any other comments for those who haven't seen it, but it was good! I love Jennifer Aniston...so cute!

Then my sisters and our friend Lindsey all went the the pizza pub where my sister works, I had a delicious grilled chicken salad with a little pesto on top and it had alfalfa sprouts which I love and haven't had in a while, and even some artichoke hearts...mmm! Ate a little bit of the mozz. cheese and left the roll, whbich my sister always yells at me about...she thinks I don't eat anything but she knows I'm picky and doesn't understand my way of doing things, she's totally different! lol.... so I did well for dinner!! and it was delicious!

gonna go play some cards with my sis and finalize plans for Karate Kids day 1!

Buffy--thanks for the advice, I wanna keep the cardio bc like you said Tara, I feel so lazy!! ahh! I'll go crazy without it!! thanks though, I'm gonna do cardio before camp tomorrow and go lift in the afternoon...I was tired today after that long wedding...11hrs after I clocked out, got another one next Sat....but I love it!! haha...

happy monday all---

got up early went and did cardio before the first day of camp, 15 min treadmill, 15 min elliptical, was a little tired because I stayed up playing cards with my sisters until like 11....haha

so of course I was runnin around like a crazy woman to get out of here to get to the summer camp early on the first day and then there was an issue wth parking because all the parents were parked to bring their kids....it was little nuts there for a bit but the first day is over, it went ok, but i definately need to right out plans for tomorrow, I always wait until after the first day...but it was fun!! I love how they call me "Miss M" and yell "yes ma'am!!" HAHA I have them controlled!!!

anyway off to lift here soon....

meals so far today:

meal one after cardio 7:30am:
    1/2 c oats
    5 whites
    cooked them together with water, cinnamon, and nutmeg and splenda DELICIOUS! like a sweet custardy pudding
    1 c.melon

meal 2 10:30: Zone bar during "snack time" haha

meal 3 1:30: lean ground turkey cooked with garlic, tomatoes, onion, broccoli, and green pepper, and whole wheat pasta, all portioned out mmmmm

gonna go do chest/shoulders

I'll catch up later!

That's so funny that you were talking about quinoa, I was just listening to a CD about quinoa! Haven't tried it yet, but both your recipies sound divine!!

Have a great time at camp!! Try not to beat those little kids up too much

Talking

had an awesome workout today:

incline press
    flat press
    decline press
    chest press machine

arnold press
    side lat raises
    upright row
    military press

the reps were low for the most part....I don't know why but I move around a lot and don't keep formal track, I should, I sarted off with some of the presses with the big BB and just wasn't feelin it, I'm building up to it and once I start my creatine again it'll prolly help, but I was like so mad at myself and there were so many hot guys there today and I don't care what they think but I don't wanna look like I'm like showin off and tryin to do like all this weight HAHA, anyway I still had an awesome workout and a great ab/balance workout too with a ball so it's all good!

then I chugged 1/2 myoplex

dinner with mom and my sister, I made taco meat with the lean ground turkey and put it on a salad with some salsa and a little plain yogurt and half a WW wrap toasted like chips...it was DELICIOUS!
    then my freakin' sister makes nachos with sour cream and a ton of cheese and meat(my mom buys all light BUT STILL), she's got a nice body and I hate her for it because she's thin but has what I don't BOOBS! haha...but she's not real fit and I love being fit and active, she's lazy! haha so we're quite different

around 9 I'm going to have my delicious "ice cream" (CC blended with unsalted plain peanuts and some SF pudding mix frozen..mmmmmm!!!) can't wait!

Wink Picturessssss

if this worked, here's a few pics but they're from the last week of the spring semester so I think that's around May 6 duno

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Age/My%20Documents/Body.htm

I realize I don't look so pumped there- I'm gonna also post my webshots, there's lots of fun pics there and pics from Ecuador, please check it out!!