Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BodyAddict has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by -=MD=-
    Nipple piercings are hot! They're sexy. I have one too. Plus, who cares if they're gay, I'm gay. I don't care about being gay.

Great job BTW! Those are some amazing abs and quads.
    STFU and GTFO.

Nice job man, I want that ****ing adonis belt.
    Goal: 200 lbs. @ 10% by Jan 1st, 2008

William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Excellent looking abs and legs.

Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades
    Wicked core strength. Not development. You don't develop a sixpack from doing heavy functional movements. It just doesn't happen. It's a myth.

Lector: Were you carb depleted in any of those shots? Tell me, how many calories & carbs a day are you consuming? Thanks in advance.
    Was definitely not carb depleted. I am averaging about 2.5 hours per day of training 6 days a week right now so my diet is rather high in carbs. I am not too sure about calories, I eat 6 small meals a day, except for breakfast which is a monstrous bowl of oatmeal + natty peanut butter with either a protein shake or at least 5 eggs. Each meal usually has some carbs in it. If I really wanted to I'm sure I could drop another few % BF by cutting carbs but it would just negatively impact my performance in sports.

Of course the appearance of your abs is a question of bodyfat so I'm not sure what use my advice about core training is in terms of aesthetics. I do however have a very strong core and whether it is just because of extra calories burned or not since I have started doing the huge amounts of core work I do now I have noticed a big physical difference in the appearance of my abs.
    Last edited by Lector606; 06-25-2006 at 12:58 AM.

Jodeci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jodeci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jodeci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jodeci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jodeci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jodeci has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good work

want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lector606
    Was definitely not carb depleted. I am averaging about 2.5 hours per day of training 6 days a week right now so my diet is rather high in carbs. I am not too sure about calories, I eat 6 small meals a day, except for breakfast which is a monstrous bowl of oatmeal + natty peanut butter with either a protein shake or at least 5 eggs. Each meal usually has some carbs in it. If I really wanted to I'm sure I could drop another few % BF by cutting carbs but it would just negatively impact my performance in sports.

Of course the appearance of your abs is a question of bodyfat so I'm not sure what use my advice about core training is in terms of aesthetics. I do however have a very strong core and whether it is just because of extra calories burned or not since I have started doing the huge amounts of core work I do now I have noticed a big physical difference in the appearance of my abs.
    So what core work do you do, and what do you do in those 2.5 hours?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Impressive !!
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hhawwwttt

Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lector606 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by want2beripped
    So what core work do you do, and what do you do in those 2.5 hours?
    It's usually not consecutive. For instance I have fencing 4-5 times a week for varying lengths of time. Yesterday I had fencing for just an hour in the morning, and it wasn't actually fencing it was just 10-30m sprints and footwork directed by my coach. Then in the PM I went to the gym and did 1.5 hours of weights. Most days my routine is something similar to that (some days I just have 2.5 hours of fencing and no sprints/weights)

Core blah blah blah it's the same crap yesterday I did 2 sets of weighted hanging leg raises off a chinup bar, then a few sets of pike ups (or jacknives, whatever you call them) with extra weight, then some dead cockroaches (lol, as some guy who wrote an article for this site described them) then I end all my core training with a horribly tiring bridge thing. I do just a 2min plank on my right side, without letting anything relax roll over to the left side and do another 2min, then fall into the middle and go as long as I can (after that usually only 3-4 min).

Today is my day off, I'm going to the freakin beach! It's sooooo hot here.

want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) want2beripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Lector606
    It's usually not consecutive. For instance I have fencing 4-5 times a week for varying lengths of time. Yesterday I had fencing for just an hour in the morning, and it wasn't actually fencing it was just 10-30m sprints and footwork directed by my coach. Then in the PM I went to the gym and did 1.5 hours of weights. Most days my routine is something similar to that (some days I just have 2.5 hours of fencing and no sprints/weights)

Core blah blah blah it's the same crap yesterday I did 2 sets of weighted hanging leg raises off a chinup bar, then a few sets of pike ups (or jacknives, whatever you call them) with extra weight, then some dead cockroaches (lol, as some guy who wrote an article for this site described them) then I end all my core training with a horribly tiring bridge thing. I do just a 2min plank on my right side, without letting anything relax roll over to the left side and do another 2min, then fall into the middle and go as long as I can (after that usually only 3-4 min).

Today is my day off, I'm going to the freakin beach! It's sooooo hot here.
    Well you certainly work hard for it mate... well done!

Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Arson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    look great man, focus on shoulders/upper chest maybe lats and youll be a friggin monster. Im jealous of those quads man, theyre crazy, awsome work.

DR_XXX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    man tell me how did u do the abs?

Hey, sorry to bring up an old thread, but I got a couple new pics and I didn't think I should clutter with another one.

My lifts have improved a fair bit since the last pics with no gain in weight. I am thinking of giving the old creatine a shot again but I don't know if it's worth the $20 lol.

I can't pose for ****, and I know my chest still sucks. I honestly try hard to fix it but I think unless I decide to gain some weight I won't be able to make major changes. I do mostly just incline db presses and dips for my chest both of which I am still improving in but my chest is still bad. Dunno really what to do about that one.
    Attached Images

Stumprrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stumprrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stumprrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stumprrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stumprrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stumprrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stumprrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stumprrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stumprrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stumprrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stumprrp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    deffinatly ripped up as hell dude, i forgot again lol how tall and weight?

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u'd have one of the best set of abs on this forum
    meh

Lean back and puff slow syrupblunts's Avatar
    syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50) syrupblunts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Quads are insane man.

qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10) qwerty1234 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome dude! Good motivation.
    I've been bulking for months now.
    I have one more month to go until I cut. My goal is to ultimatly get to 10% bodyfat % (btw whats your bodyfat %??) but for right now the immediate goal is to lose 20-25lbs which I think is quite obtainable in 2 months.
    How long did you cut for? Where you naturally skinny to begin with? How much cardio did you do?

I'm looking foward to cutting becuase I can tell I'll have a "8 pack" and I've been doing a but load of weighted ab workouts-so I know my abs will show easily once I start cutting.
    My bodyfat % right now btw is ~22%

PZ

William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Very impressive back and your abs look amazing too.

yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yenal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Registered User mardydagymjunky's Avatar
    mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50) mardydagymjunky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Havent read all the replies, however i think with the quads you got you shoulder work alot on the lats and Side delts alot to get that x frame... try and keep trap work pretty light compared to side delts, becasuse its very hard to look W I D E with big traps, its abit of an illusion thing but ive noticed the more ive been workin my traps the less wide i look, however my case was that my delts were the standout muscle and the traps were behind so my body is more balanced, the opposite should work for your situation, LESS TRAP WORK AND MORE DELT WORK
    Get big or die trying.

DrDoom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...3&d=1153008970

i like this one very much, your very ripped and have an aesthetical shape congrat...

WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WAYSOUTH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This last pic. is a great one. Great physique, maybe a little bit more bicep/tricep work. But very badas$ imo.
    Beauty is only skin deep, but bad is to the bone!

Mcuso92079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcuso92079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mcuso92079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As impressive as you are built, your overall attitude, humility and class you have shown is more impressive....

Sick legs though bro, legs and core are also my focus.... nice work!!!

napalm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) napalm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) napalm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) napalm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) napalm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) napalm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) napalm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) napalm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) napalm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) napalm9 is a complete loser! (-2000) napalm9 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Inspirational work bro.

PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000) PrisonerDilemma is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong bump

I think this'll give anyone that motivation during this last leg of summer to get rippppped.

MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MRipped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Mikesmaf View Post
    good work..hit the shrugs though!
    My exact thoughts your traps need some work most definitely (obviously people at the beach won't notice lol) but you're really ripped, well done nice work bro !
    Iron, Pump, Burn = Life

Unleash the Animal inside !

"GO BIG OR GO HOME !"

Originally Posted by MRipped View Post
    My exact thoughts your traps need some work most definitely (obviously people at the beach won't notice lol) but you're really ripped, well done nice work bro !
    This thread is over a year old man, my traps have improved

but they still need work

nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000) nail clipper is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

looking ripped. abs look good, quads look good, the girls will be all over you bro

rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rampagefc77 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PrisonerDilemma View Post
    Strong bump

I think this'll give anyone that motivation during this last leg of summer to get rippppped.
    lol i opened this up and i was like... hmm a kid looked like this last summer im pretty sure i wonder if its the same one... then i take a peek at the date. Great conditioning in those pics, any update on this guys conditioning/size after another year?

vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) vDa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're all ripped for summer! You look great, very ripped and defined. Great work!
    "Leave your ego at the door"

NASM Certified Personal Trainer

IG - Siberian.beast
    ********.com/Siberian.beast