bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Difference between ephedrine hcl and normal ephedrine?

I was planning to make my own ECA stack and I saw this ephedrine HCL what's the difference? which one should i use?
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -
    "My mind is like a General. And my body's like an Army." - Herschel Walker -
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity...

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.

bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bachovas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm planning to add some yohimbine hcl caps to the mix too. 5mg 3 x day
    "Bad habits are like a comfortable bed, easy to get into, but hard to get out of." - Anonimus -

Recovery is key. Massages, epsom salts baths, foam rolling, sleep masks, contrast showers, it all adds up. Get a foam roller, The Stick, a tennis/baseball, use them and stay healthy, pain and injury free.

WillyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HCl usually stands for hydrochloric acid, not a good thing to be eating as far as I know.

sicnarf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The HCL actually stands for hydrochloride, and this is the synthetic version of ephedrine which has more of a kick than ephedra, its herbal cousin. I used to take one mini-thin (25 mg of ephedrine hcl) and one no-doz (200 mg of caffeine) before working out, and this combination IMO surpassed the potency of one yellow jacket. I would hold off of the yohimbe until you become acclimated to this type of ephedrine because it might cause your blood pressure to get too high.

Not messing with the hcl then

ok, what if I just get an eca stack (ripped fuel xtreme) and add the yohimbine hcl caps? Would that be too much?

sicnarf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It should be safe to stack yohimbe with an herbal ECA combo. Biotest's MD6 had yohimbe in its formula, and I never had any ill effects when using it.

2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2demon2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by WillyB
    HCl usually stands for hydrochloric acid, not a good thing to be eating as far as I know.
    It's hydrochloride. Next thing you'll be telling people to stay away from dihydrogen monoxide.

Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Esperantisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by 2demon2
    It's hydrochloride. Next thing you'll be telling people to stay away from dihydrogen monoxide.
    Sure, and by all means, do NOT swallow natrium chloride, that will kill ya if the exhaled carbon dioxide from your neighbour doesn't.

But seriously I am still hesitating myself between EPHEDRA (which is legal in my country but not as effective) and EPHEDRINE HCL (which is illegal, but more effective).

The key question is... which one is safest to use? I thought the ephedrine might be safer since it is better known what the actual dose will be. With ephedra, it's an educated guess.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Big is not strong, strong is strong!

man_of_magic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Be carefull Espi, you will get much more jitters from HCL than from the herbal form.
    "With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity."

batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10) batoutofhell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 2demon2 View Post
    dude i heard that stuff almost destroyed the world like 5000 years ago.

ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hcl is a way in which the ephedrine alkaloids are precipitated out of the solution. its the result of an A/B extraction.
    Basically you would take ephedra sinica and grind it up. then you would (if preferred) use a non polar solvent (such as NAPTHA) and extract any fats or toxins. afterwards you would let the "purer" ephedra dry allowing the NAPTHA to evaporate. Then you would soak the powdered ephedra in a polar solvent which extracts the ephedrine alkaloids. Next you would mix this extract resin in a solution of water and HCL(muriatic acid). fine crystals should precipitate out of the solution. These are HCL salts crystals of ephedrine. Of course there are many different ways of doing this procedure.
    Last edited by ToshiroMifune; 08-08-2009 at 12:51 AM.
    i do it for the tacos.

NotMyChairNotMyProblem krager54's Avatar
    krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krager54 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Esperantisto View Post
    Sure, and by all means, do NOT swallow natrium chloride, that will kill ya if the exhaled carbon dioxide from your neighbour doesn't.

But seriously I am still hesitating myself between EPHEDRA (which is legal in my country but not as effective) and EPHEDRINE HCL (which is illegal, but more effective).

The key question is... which one is safest to use? I thought the ephedrine might be safer since it is better known what the actual dose will be. With ephedra, it's an educated guess.
    Wait, isn't basically everything legal in the Netherlands?
    "Let the steel of my resolve be not bested by the sum of my fears."

ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ToshiroMifune is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ToshiroMifune View Post
    hcl is a way in which the ephedrine alkaloids are precipitated out of the solution. its the result of an A/B extraction.
    Basically you would take ephedra sinica and grind it up. then you would (if preferred) use a non polar solvent (such as NAPTHA) and extract any fats or toxins. afterwards you would let the "purer" ephedra dry allowing the NAPTHA to evaporate. Then you would soak the powdered ephedra in a polar solvent which extracts the ephedrine alkaloids. Next you would mix this extract resin in a solution of water and HCL(muriatic acid). fine crystals should precipitate out of the solution. These are HCL salts crystals of ephedrine. Of course there are many different ways of doing this procedure.
    also, i might add that in order to properly absorb, your body turns alkaloids into salts using hcl. HCL is produced in the body to break down food into "chyme". after broken down to chyme your liver andother organs produce peptins to break down the fats, carbs, and protein. But anyways, hcl is a natural part of the digestive system. ephedrine hcl is just an easier way to let your body absorb it, as it is already in salt form.
    i do it for the tacos.

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ToshiroMifune View Post
    also, i might add that in order to properly absorb, your body turns alkaloids into salts using hcl. HCL is produced in the body to break down food into "chyme". after broken down to chyme your liver andother organs produce peptins to break down the fats, carbs, and protein. But anyways, hcl is a natural part of the digestive system. ephedrine hcl is just an easier way to let your body absorb it, as it is already in salt form.
    computer wont let me pm you, good looking out on reps, i'll get ya later too, obviously recharging
    "2Burnt takes AlphaMax to the Max" log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157974513&p=1170521023#post1170521023

<<PH/DS Family Member 3rd cousin once removed>>

Don't expect a supplement company to wipe your ass for you, only YOU know what you eat, which pre you take, and how much folic acid you intake daily. Supplement accordingly.-POISON