RC04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

has anyone had the

****s from taking SwoleN. I had em yesterday about three hours after i worked out also i get some bad gas. what can i do to counter this if that is what it is.

NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NukeDukem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anal kegels

haha thanks.

anyone

ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RC04
    ****s from taking SwoleN. I had em yesterday about three hours after i worked out also i get some bad gas. what can i do to counter this if that is what it is.

alright well, from your post, your assuming its the product...

well how much time elapsed between your last previous meal before taking it?

did you eat directly after taking it?

what else did you take with it?

it could be a combination of things.
    Get Big or Die Tryin'

current weight: 252.5lbs

Currently training out of Ironworks Fitness in Point Edward, Ontario and the University of Guelph Athletic Centre in Guelph, Ontario.

Biggest lift combos of 2008:
    bench: 225x16, 300x6, 315x6, 335x5 drop to 225x7
    max successful bench in 2008: 365x2 (hoping to get 405 before 2009)
    dead lift: 225x10, 315x8, 365x8, 405x7
    squat: 225x12, 315x10, 385x10, 335x12

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont know what to say regarding that issue since this is the first time i seen it brought up

BUT did you follow directions and take it with a meal?

what was your meal?

If you took it on an empty stomach, then that would explain thus why to take it with a meal
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

i know its gas from this because i just started it and i took it after i ate a light meal for breakfast about thirty mins before i worked out then worked out at a meal after that, about three hours later i ate again and after 20 mins of eating i started getting it. then when i took it about 10 hours later i took it right after i ate. pretty much the same all three days now. last night i had bad gas so i took some of the kids stomach medicine. it helped but don't want to take it every time i drink the stuff. plus its only started after taking this. all i'm on is syntraxEC, SwoleN and a multi. with high protein diet lots of chicken, seafood, oats and egg whites etc...

mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr75mhz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my input, for what its worth

i know its gas from this because i just started it and i took it after i ate a light meal for breakfast about thirty mins before i worked out then worked out at a meal after that, about three hours later i ate again and after 20 mins of eating i started getting it. then when i took it about 10 hours later i took it right after i ate. pretty much the same all three days now. last night i had bad gas so i took some of the kids stomach medicine. it helped but don't want to take it every time i drink the stuff. plus its only started after taking this. all i'm on is syntraxEC, SwoleN and a multi. with high protein diet lots of chicken, seafood, oats and egg whites etc...
    Sorry to hear the bad gas. I was taking NO Xplode and it was explosive ****s, so i dropped that one hecka quick. I just jumped on SwoleN and I like the results. I drink it in the morning when i wake up, but I do it with a mean because I don't want to get the ****s. I only get those on an empty stomach. I'm not sure what syntraxEC does, or else I would look for alink between the two.

My summary is whenever I take an NO product (SwoleN, NOXplode, WhiteBlood ) on an empty stomach, or before I eat my meal, i get the gas and ****s. If I take it after, or 30 mins after my meal, I'm fine. I get my terrible gas from the Whey Protein Shakes. (rotten). Maybe it could be the protein too.