whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Paravol Arrived Today. Starting log.

Well, I am suprised at how quickly this arrived. I applied as a tester and no more than two weeks later the product has arrived. Palo Alto Labs keeps their word that is for sure.

This is the product.

What's In It?
    Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

Proprietary Blend 350mg
    -Horny Goat Weed 10% Icarin
    -Tribulus Terrestris Ext 40%
    -Long Jack
    (Eurycoma Longifolia)(From 20:1Extract)
    -Avena Sativa 4:1Extract
    -L-Arginine HCl
    -Chrysin Powder
    -Maca Powder
    -Muira Puama Herb Pwd
    -Rhodiola Rosea Extract 1%
    -Catuaba Bark Powder (From Extract 4:1)
    -Diindolylmethane
    -Cissus Quadrangularis Powder
    -Sarsaparilla (Smilax Powder)
    -Calcium D-Glucarate
    -Stinging Nettle Powder (Urtica Dioica)

Other Ingredients
    Gelatin, Magnesium sterate, syloid, ditab.

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2 time daily. Take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in evening. Maintain use of Paravol for 8 weeks before discontinuing for best results

This arrived just in time because I just finished a short cylcle of m40hn and 4ad that I had left over preban. Question to Palo Alto Rep. What all would you like me to keep in this log. Are you looking at strength increases or is this product really just related to libido. I hope this works becasue my libido has dropped off a cliff.

I will take my first pill tonight, and follow the directions as stated.

Thanks Palo Alto!!!

Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    whitedevil74,

Glad you got the product with out any issue. As far as the log goes we are really looking for info concerning your sexual response when using the product. If you want to post strength gains that would help I'm sure. But our goal with this product is really to make sure that during and after a cycle your sexual performance doesn't decline. Paravol was designed 100% with the post anabolic users sexual health in mind. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Sorry, No Free Samples at this time.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/palo/palo.htm

PAL on MYSPACE
    http://www.myspace.com/paloaltolabs

whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for responding. Since this product takes awhile to build in one's system I will only be updating this log weekly. I am following the dosing instructions on the bottle.

Week One

This is the end of the first week since I have started using Paravol. I have been taking one pill first thing in the morning, and then a second pill prior to going to bed. I can't really say I noticed any pronounced effects the first week, but then again I didn't really expect any. These substances take awhile to build up in one's body. I can say (this might sound crude) that after I finished my m4ohn/4ad that my testicles were always tight and seemed slightly smaller. After just one week my testicles seem fuller and are hanging more naturally again. Sorry, I know that was kind of gross but I surmise that this means the product is working as advertised.

Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Palo Alto Labs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by whitedevil74
    This is the end of the first week since I have started using Paravol. I have been taking one pill first thing in the morning, and then a second pill prior to going to bed. I can't really say I noticed any pronounced effects the first week, but then again I didn't really expect any. These substances take awhile to build up in one's body. I can say (this might sound crude) that after I finished my m4ohn/4ad that my testicles were always tight and seemed slightly smaller. After just one week my testicles seem fuller and are hanging more naturally again. Sorry, I know that was kind of gross but I surmise that this means the product is working as advertised.
    Sounds good!! I am glad that Paravol is helping you with PCT. Let us know how things continue to go. Appreciate the details.. it helps every one get a good feel for how the product is working.

PAL on MYSPACE

OK, I know I said I was only going to update this log once a week but something very strange happened this weekend. I have the libido of a 17 year old again, I have been chasing my girlfriend around the apartment the entire weekend with a ragin stiffie. At first she was amused, but now she is getting a little annoyed with my "attention". I really do not want to sound too dramatic, but it really did seem to kick in this weekend. I will see if this keeps up, I hope it does!!!

Libido is still going strong. Morning wood everyday now.

Week Two.

I have to say so far I am impressed with this product. When I started this produt I was finishing off a cycle of M4ohn/4ad (weird cycle I know but I had good strenght gains, body recomposition, and no sides) and my libido was in the gutter. When I finished my body was exhauseted so I decided to take a two week break from lifting just to give myself time to recuperate.

Well after two weeks my libido is definetly up. I can't comment on any strength gains bc of my break, but I am definetly more riled up than I was before I started. Every morning I am waking up with erections like I did in high school. I am 32 years old so this is very nice. I am alot more interested in sex than before and seem to have slightly more energy than usual, not much but it is noticeable. So far I am pleased with this product.

Week Three

The libido is still increasing but my incidents of random wood have decreased slightly since last week. I don't know if this is a good product for me because all I can do now is think about is how I want to have sex with all of the women at my gym, at court, I pass on the street, you are pretty much getting the idea. It is like I am in high school. This is not good for committed relationships. Men should not ever marry until their testosterone levels plummet. My GF will be PO if she reads this, but this product undoubtedly increases libido.

Week Four

All in all I am very satisfied with this product. I was coming off a very short ph cycle and due I believe to the cycle and some overtraining my libido was in the gutter. Honestly I did not really feel this product working for about 10 days and then suddenly it kicked in. After that my libido continued to improve until it became downright distracting. I am a little sad that I have run out as I believe I was just really starting to reap its benefits. however, I have been contacted by Paravol and I might be continuing for another 30 days on this product. If not so be it, I will probably purchase this on my own. My only criticism is the price seems a little steep, but then again I do know from personal experience that this product works so for any future cycles it would be something for me to consider using as part of a PCT.

Paravol, I want to thank you for giving me this opportunity and I know my girlfriend thanks you for spicing up the sex life. She thanks you because she hasn't caught my lascivious glances towards every female in a sportsbra at our gym, but that is another story.

Well lets hope the girlfriend doesnt catch your glances in other directions, id hate for her to throw the new bottle out before she got a chance to test it with you!
    2nd bottle is in the mail, thanks for your response.
    Tell your g/f shes welcome

Looking forward to your future updates, thanks for your time

Dave

PAL on MYSPACE

Thank you. Your product delivered what it promised and that is rare with supplements these days.

Part II

Palo Alto Labs is definetly a stand up company, after my first reviews the asked me if I wanted to try out the product for another 4 weeks. Of course I said yes, unfortunately I came down with a horrid ear infection that left me laid up in bed for a few days, and after I recovered I took a few more days before I fully recovered and started trainning again, this included any supplementation.

However, I have been on Paravol again for a week straight now and again my libido is up. When I went off of Paravol I did not feel any different and I didn't realize my libido had dropped until I started taking Paravol again and noticed how much it increased. Morning wood has returned and I am gleefully chasing the GF around the house again. thanks Palo Alto, this product works. I apologize that I had to take some time off the product, but the results are still pretty good.

Week II Part two.

Morning wood everyday now. The wandering eyes are returning, this stuff is bad for committed relationships. Getting some acne on my shoulders as well, I haven't seen that since highschool.

Thanks for keeping the log going for the second bottle, dont worry about the lapse in logs, bad ear infections can easily knock you out for a bit.

Good to see that you're sex drive kicked back in quickly. Have fun chasing your GF around the house some more. keep us updated!

PAL on MYSPACE

Week Three

It really does seem like this product takes a couple of weeks to really kick in. I know I mentioned this earlier in my log, but it really does become more noticeable in the third week. I have more wood than a rain forest now, but one caveat, my aggression has definetly gone up. now while generally I believe this product has added to an overall sense of well being, I am easily angered and have flown off the handle for no reason. I just get ridiculuosly angry over small things, and normally I am really laid back. If anything it shows this product works.

Originally Posted by whitedevil74
    I have more wood than a rain forest now
    hahah I like that

Regarding your aggression: I really havent heard about that from anyone else yet, even guys who have taken it for 3+ months havent even mentioned it. Try to focus that on weights or something else and chill! Good luck...

PAL on MYSPACE

Week Four

Well I have just finished up with my Paravol and I am glad I ran it a second time. I feel that I can better evaluate the product because I knew what to expect, knew how I felt on it the first time, knew how I felt when I went off of it because of my stupid ear infection and then to go back on it.

At this point I have come to the conclusion that you can feel it starting to kick in the first week, but its effects become much more pronounced after the second week. I did experience a big boost in my libido, but as I mentioned there was a corresponding increase in aggression. At my age that is a good thing. I would wake up every morning with the kickstand erection (stolen from Greg Valentino) which means you can't lay face down, you have to sleep on your side. My eyes were wandering all over the place, and sex was constantly on my mind. I feel like such a pervert writing this, but I guess this is what I was looking for. Honestly, I don;t know if I like it because it becomes much harder to stay faithful when you are packing a constant erection.

I will report back in a week to give my final thoughts.

dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dayzend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good log whitedevil- its a pretty solid product

Now that I have been off Paravol for a couple of weeks I can say with definite certitude that yes, Paravol works. SinceI have discontinued I have noticed a drop in libido, morning wood, and a diminished sense of overall well being, however as a positive I have noticed a decrease in aggression. Well this is a positive if you live with your girlfriend. If involved in sports like football it owuld probably be another positve. After my next log I might have to look into this another similar substance. Paravol works.