mrgrape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Daily Workout and Questions

K i weight 130 and am 5'9 and am age 15. Ive just gained 10 pounds in the last week and so now that is why i am at 130. I dont have very much money and don't have a large access to eat 6 meals a day. I will eat anything I see since I am trying to gain weight and dont have large quantities of food. ALso every night before I go to sleep,my daily workout is 20 pushups, 20 diamond pushups, 20 dumbell curls weighting 40 pounds, and a little butterfly kicker lasting for a minute. Is this workout good or should I start a new one?Or am I doing anything right?

Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can you get to a gym and train with a new routine there?
    One hundred calories worth of pancake syrup will build just as much muscle as one hundred calories worth of apples or potatoes.

mrgrape has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no beacuse membership costs like $800 a month and thats the only gym in my city. I live in a high/medium class neighboorhood but my family is very poor. The next thing to the gym is Curves and theres no way thats going to help me out.