Rhino_000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Creatine Cycling

hey guys I have a quick question about creatine cycling. I have heard mixed reviews that creatine can be taken year round as well as it should be cycled. I am currently supplementing with Creatine Monhydrate and have been taking it for about 3 months now. Would it be benefital to my body if I was to take time off to drop my creatine phosphate stores so when I take it next time it will be more of a shock to my body, or would that not make much of a difference. any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000) BubbaDoc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some claim that, though you don't really notice it, gains will taper off after 2-3 months and 4 weeeks or so off will bring you back to where you started. I cycled mono when I used it, however, you will find that many people don't worry about it and you'll probably get 50% saying to cycle and 50% saying don't worry about it. There's no wrong or right answer, just what works best for you.
    Last edited by BubbaDoc; 06-20-2006 at 11:12 AM.
    Please support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital... www.stjude.org/give.html

C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) C. Griswald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if i have the money, i wont cycle it