C-argent has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to get to 10-9% bf, Need some cardio tips

hey all, I have a super clean diet and I never cheat.......never lol.....I don't do much cardio and I was thinking that it may help me get where I want to be..... I am an ecto

(1) What pre/post nutrition is important for HIIT

(2) should I use an EC stack to help

(3) any other tips to promote fat breakdown and muscle maintainece (your personal experience may help)

thanks to all! I am here for discussing!

rmhildeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmhildeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmhildeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmhildeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmhildeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmhildeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmhildeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rmhildeb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what are your stats now?

how do you define 'super clean'?

this may help us better answer some of your questions. IMO, if you eat a bunch of carbs pre/post HIIT or cardio, there's basically no point in doing the cardio in the first place. If you're training for PERFORMANCE, have some gatorade during, but for fat loss, there's no point, you'd just be hurting your progress.

as for fat loss sups, if you're making progress now, there's no point, you'd be waisting your $$. I personally havnt used any and lost some pounds. IMO, you probably dont need them at this point.

I havent lost any muscle on my cut so far. I do a crapload of cardio (bike an hour to and from work 5* a week, plus a 1/2 hr run fasted on weekends) eat a bunch of protein (200g+ and i'm 167) and drink a bunch of water. You can find a more detailed diet on my progress thread.

Keep track of your progress, and if its working--awesome. If you're not losing fat as fast as you'd like, or if you're losing muscle, then is the time to re-evaluate things. On that note, what has been your progress so far?

Best of luck! I need to get ~7lbs off of me until i've reached my goal (also 10%)

suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10) suresh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    post your diet. bottom line is amount of calories you burn. dont neglect carbs, stick to complex carbs..itll do wonders and keep your insulin in check. try swimming, sports, whatever it takes to get you active for at LEAST 30 minutes. start slow and keep building up and doing more, stay motivated and youll reach your goal.
    Impossible is Nothing