TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How big is your penis

answer the question -
    ask your mom about the size of mine

woody16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woody16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woody16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woody16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woody16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woody16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TryRugby
    answer the question -
    7" erect .....1" not erect

my mom doesnt remember you

quillis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quillis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quillis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quillis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quillis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this guy needs banning or something-now

Kano is not very well liked. (-100) Kano is not very well liked. (-100) Kano is not very well liked. (-100) Kano is not very well liked. (-100) Kano is not very well liked. (-100) Kano is not very well liked. (-100) Kano is not very well liked. (-100) Kano is not very well liked. (-100) Kano is not very well liked. (-100) Kano is not very well liked. (-100) Kano is not very well liked. (-100)
    whos mum wud get with a skinny 14 year old....atleast keep it remotely realistic
    Purple Drank
    4 oz. cough syrup w/codeine
    Bottle Sprite
    1 jolly rancher

Height: 5'9" Weight: 195lb BF12%

IF YOU MAKE RACIAL REMARKS AGAINST BLACK PPL AGAIN IN YOUR SIG, YOU WILL BE BANNED!
    _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Heavy metal anyone? happyhunter's Avatar
    happyhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    answer the question -
    Hahahaha, thats lame

cos your sister, mum dad, aunty and uncle know mine..cos i tied them all up and made them watch as i fudged your dog!
    (Now thats what you should have put) man id teabag you if you were here now........learn new insults bitch!!

woody16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woody16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woody16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woody16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woody16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) woody16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by happyhunter
    Hahahaha, thats lame

cos your sister, mum dad, aunty and uncle know mine..cos i tied them all up and made them watch as i fudged your dog!
    (Now thats what you should have put) man id teabag you if you were here now........learn new insults bitch!!
    dud thats kinda sick *barf* ....although a bit funny

TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TryRugby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You loosers i can't believe you actual wasted your time on replying - im sad but jeez you must really be arsehole if you waste your time replying to this
    this proves the forum is ****

You loosers i can't believe you actual wasted your time on replying - im sad but jeez you must really be arsehole if you waste your time replying to this
    no it just proves your just a 14 y/o idiot thats wastes his time on BB forums posting useless crap...this troll needs to be banned!

Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lifter X will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow some1 had a rough day was it finals got dumped friends ddint invite you to the pool
    "Everyday I feel like I become less of a man but more of a legened"

Talking

lol no your not sad...your lame your thread for a insult or even to get replies was lame...your sister did better whilst straped to your daddy (oh man i kicked your ass again)

yea i ask reasnoble q on this forum sometimes and somtimes give reasnoble answers,

but im imature so when a oppotunity to mock/have fun arrises
    man im not going to pass it up!lol

Turnip (Brassica rapa L.) is a root Brassica crop and has been used as a vegetable for human consumption in Europe since prehistoric times. Turnip root has been a popular livestock fodder for at least 600 years wherever the crop can be grown. For most of that time turnip roots have been managed as forage. Researchers in the United States determined in the early 1900s that turnip roots are valuable energy sources for young ruminant animals. However, livestock farmers at that time were turning away from the Brassica root crops (which also include rutabagas or swedes) for fodder because much hand labor was required for the production and utilization of the large roots. One study showed that the labor requirement on a nutrient basis for these crops was three times that needed for corn silage production.

In the late 1970s, however, researchers began to demonstrate the potential of turnip as pasture. The development of varieties with partially exposed roots rendered the roots more available to grazing animals. Livestock graze turnip tops and roots readily, and the forage is of high quality. Pasturing eliminates the need for manual labor in harvesting and storing. In general, the root Brassicas are fast-growing, high yielding and well adapted to seeding into existing pastures with little or no tillage or to seeding into a conventionally prepared seedbed.

Turnip is a cool-weather crop and well adapted for the northern parts of the United States and Europe and for Great Britain and Canada. However, truck-growing areas of the South also produce turnip roots and greens in all seasons for human consumption.

II. Uses:
    Turnip produces high-quality forage if harvested before heading. Livestock eat the stems, leaves and roots of turnip plants. Above-ground parts normally contain 20 to 25% crude protein, 65 to 80% in vitro digestible dry matter (IVDDM), about 20% neutral detergent fiber (NDF) and about 23% acid detergent fiber (ADF). The roots contain 10 to 14% crude protein and 80 to 85% IVDDM.

The high levels of glucosinolates (which can cause thyroid enlargement in young growing sheep and cattle) can be a problem if turnip forage is fed for long enough. Glucosinolates are higher in older (90-day) than 60-day forage. Oral or subcutaneous iodine administration can alleviate thyroid problems. Turnip roots usually are higher in glucosinolates than the tops and leaves. Two other anti-quality factors, S-methyl cysteine sulphoxide (SMCO) and free nitrates can also be present. SMCO is the main problem and can cause anemia. To minimize the potential for animal health problems from these factors, forage from turnips should be fed in combination with other forages.

Turnip and other Brassicas can provide grazing at any time during the summer and fall depending on the seeding date. A promising use may be for late fall grazing. These crops maintain their forage quality, if not headed, well into the fall even after freezing temperatures and may be grazed in the Upper Midwest into November. Many turnips can be grazed twice to permit utilization of top growth and roots.

-RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -RiK- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "ur mum" how pathetic LOL, grow up kid

poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50) poissonrouge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my penis is actually around 4-5 inches soft although it varies greatly upon my state of arousal and my erect penis is 8" long...

this puts me in the top 2% of the population which i am proud of....i am 6ft 3" however and so ud sort of guess it wasnt tiny...

but yeh, the girls seem to like it, and no complaints so far so yeh, life with a big cock is cool!

mwah xx
    Junior doctor

quillis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quillis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quillis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quillis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quillis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by happyhunter
    lol no your not sad...your lame your thread for a insult or even to get replies was lame...your sister did better whilst straped to your daddy (oh man i kicked your ass again)

yea i ask reasnoble q on this forum sometimes and somtimes give reasnoble answers,

but im imature so when a oppotunity to mock/have fun arrises
    man im not going to pass it up!lol
    ...you're just as bad fool
    why am i even posting here?

Talking

Originally Posted by quillis
    ...you're just as bad fool
    why am i even posting here?
    yea i know. sorry
    was just trying to point out how lame his attempt at getting negd is,

your posting here..because
    a) your bord
    b)deep down you find it entertaining
    c) your being controled by another being

Turnip (Brassica rapa L.) is a root Brassica crop and has been used as a vegetable for human consumption in Europe since prehistoric times. Turnip root has been a popular livestock fodder for at least 600 years wherever the crop can be grown. For most of that time turnip roots have been managed as forage. Researchers in the United States determined in the early 1900s that turnip roots are valuable energy sources for young ruminant animals. However, livestock farmers at that time were turning away from the Brassica root crops (which also include rutabagas or swedes) for fodder because much hand labor was required for the production and utilization of the large roots. One study showed that the labor requirement on a nutrient basis for these crops was three times that needed for corn silage production.

In the late 1970s, however, researchers began to demonstrate the potential of turnip as pasture. The development of varieties with partially exposed roots rendered the roots more available to grazing animals. Livestock graze turnip tops and roots readily, and the forage is of high quality. Pasturing eliminates the need for manual labor in harvesting and storing. In general, the root Brassicas are fast-growing, high yielding and well adapted to seeding into existing pastures with little or no tillage or to seeding into a conventionally prepared seedbed.

Turnip is a cool-weather crop and well adapted for the northern parts of the United States and Europe and for Great Britain and Canada. However, truck-growing areas of the South also produce turnip roots and greens in all seasons for human consumption.

II. Uses:
    Turnip produces high-quality forage if harvested before heading. Livestock eat the stems, leaves and roots of turnip plants. Above-ground parts normally contain 20 to 25% crude protein, 65 to 80% in vitro digestible dry matter (IVDDM), about 20% neutral detergent fiber (NDF) and about 23% acid detergent fiber (ADF). The roots contain 10 to 14% crude protein and 80 to 85% IVDDM.

The high levels of glucosinolates (which can cause thyroid enlargement in young growing sheep and cattle) can be a problem if turnip forage is fed for long enough. Glucosinolates are higher in older (90-day) than 60-day forage. Oral or subcutaneous iodine administration can alleviate thyroid problems. Turnip roots usually are higher in glucosinolates than the tops and leaves. Two other anti-quality factors, S-methyl cysteine sulphoxide (SMCO) and free nitrates can also be present. SMCO is the main problem and can cause anemia. To minimize the potential for animal health problems from these factors, forage from turnips should be fed in combination with other forages.

Turnip and other Brassicas can provide grazing at any time during the summer and fall depending on the seeding date. A promising use may be for late fall grazing. These crops maintain their forage quality, if not headed, well into the fall even after freezing temperatures and may be grazed in the Upper Midwest into November. Many turnips can be grazed twice to permit utilization of top growth and roots.

Talking

II. Uses:

hahahahahahahahaha

Turnip

bump

body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    answer the question -

my penis is currently 40 inches long. for details ask your mom, she remembers me

body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50) body sculpter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how old are you mother ****er