Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how does everyone have so many reps?

I mean, 30 reps isnt considered a lot and yet, it would take 30 guys with 100 reps to make that happen. I mean is there something I'm missing?
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeah, it seems as if your missing the part about posting helpfull or funny information. Might want to get on that
    Spurs - Cowboys

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hahaha that was good. yeah, become helpful, or post a great joke or something!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

start wearing purple! benjamin88's Avatar
    benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    suck up to the people with loads of reps, n hope 1 of them will pitty u and giv u some reps, either that or they will neg u 4 being gay

bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodyweight4ever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by benjamin88
    suck up to the people with loads of reps, n hope 1 of them will pitty u and giv u some reps, either that or they will neg u 4 being gay
    Hmmm....

oh Finch99, you're so cool!

(did it work?)
    Controlled Labs • Orange Triad | Oximega | Glycergrow

Allmax • Taurine | Creatine Mono | Beta Alanine

Primaforce • Agmatine | Cit. Mal. | COP | ALCAR

Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Uncle Ben is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bodyweight4ever
    Hmmm....

oh Finch99, you're so cool!

(did it work?)
    Apparently not.

east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000) east football is just really nice. (+1000)
    i remember i jumped from in the 30s to the 130s in one post
    -

Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000) Tex24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I need to recharge...some of you amuse me, see what happens
    Spurs - Cowboys

Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmm well I jus started a few weeks ago it jus seems like people with 500+ reps had to get a ton of people with tons of reps to rep them. 50,000 worth of reps as a matter of fact.
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10) kranked is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is internet "cred" really that important? I could honestly care less about how many "reps" I have, I'm here to get the info I need and contribute what I can and that's it. I have a life outside of this forum.

Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blau is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Reps aren't really that big of a deal. The biggest bonus of having a lot of reps is being able to really give someone a lot of points and help boost them for something good, or put them in the red for something stupid. I'm not quite to the point where my reps are very influential, but I have put people in the red with one neg. before, pulled people out with one pos., and seen people's numbers jump. It's nice I guess, not that big of a deal though.
    Last edited by Bluestorm100; 06-19-2006 at 01:21 PM.

Heavy metal anyone? happyhunter's Avatar
    happyhunter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by kranked
    Is internet "cred" really that important? I could honestly care less about how many "reps" I have, I'm here to get the info I need and contribute what I can and that's it. I have a life outside of this forum.
    Yea dude........join the red side! its much more fun,lol
    in order to join us all you need do is mock other threads or post pointless or anoying ones (yes...like this one)!lol

basicaly just be a lil insensitive then the green will drop off.

for instance many here will remember the "gatherings"
    ........now that was lame, but many a rep was negged big time during that escapade!lol

all in all reps realy dont matter...(if your in the red)
    enjoy e-life get red

p4nc4k3s911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p4nc4k3s911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p4nc4k3s911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p4nc4k3s911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p4nc4k3s911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p4nc4k3s911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p4nc4k3s911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p4nc4k3s911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p4nc4k3s911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) p4nc4k3s911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Reps are like being able to wiggle your ears, turn your eyelids inside out, or move your pec muscles. Cool, but ultimately useless.
    Last edited by p4nc4k3s911; 06-19-2006 at 02:04 PM.
    Female: Estrogen in every post!

To ordinary people, every day must be "cheat day."

-___The Neg Collector___- No Morals's Avatar
    No Morals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No Morals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No Morals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No Morals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No Morals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No Morals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No Morals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No Morals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No Morals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No Morals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) No Morals has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ***gots....reps are for losers.

Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Triedandtrue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by best regards
    I mean, 30 reps isnt considered a lot and yet, it would take 30 guys with 100 reps to make that happen. I mean is there something I'm missing?
    If it'll make you feel any better, I'll rep you. Just make sure to return the favour.
    One hundred calories worth of pancake syrup will build just as much muscle as one hundred calories worth of apples or potatoes.