Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhadder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WCC
    jaysus, are you 180? i've seen pics of you; you're right about that. you look solid, but not 180. that's pretty damn impressive.
    AHAHAHA this kid doesnt look impressive... especially with a mullet

theblaztoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theblaztoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theblaztoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theblaztoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theblaztoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theblaztoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theblaztoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theblaztoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theblaztoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theblaztoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) theblaztoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol I second that post madhadder

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mhadder
    AHAHAHA this kid doesnt look impressive... especially with a mullet
    no, i meant his weight is impressive.
    he'll go ape**** on you for that.

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow, and it begins.

To slate on my hair, I could not give a flying fcuk to be honest, take a brief look to your left, and you will find out that my name under lintford says "The Mullet Man", kinda gives it away that it doesn't nother me don't you think?

mhadder here, the king of all pro hormones and such, aptly named "anabolic 24/7" lol. He isn't exactly too "complete" either, especially when you consider he is three years older than me. Here is a pic of him which he sent in, hardly a sight to behold himself.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...3&d=1107817666

Then we come on to theblaztoo, I dont know too much about him, don't see him post here much, yet I already he know he is teh ghey. I managed to find some pics of the guy, a 3 year comparison actually. Let us rewind the clock to when he started out (the picture on the left) low and behold, not the best specemin, especially not to the extent to rag on other people, yet another one with three years training more than myself. The picture is inclosed...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...5&d=1148932017

but who was lift

bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3 years and only looks like that whilst pumped up and holding a weight, haha, how lame. maybe bigger than me though, but still retarded. and why are people obsessed with only posting there arms?????? at least you lintford posted your whole self, albeit the mullet sucked and ruined the photo more....couldnt help myself
    I'm da king sucka - Booker T's future cathcphrase

Zombie - Triple H - Shawn Michaels - New DX

- Heaven sent - Hell Bound -
    The Fallen Angel

Me and Fat people aren't so different, the only real difference is that I stop eating.

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol

where does that food in ur stomach go at night? unless u take a dump in the morning lmao

i use both the mirror and the scale... the scale to see if my predictions in the mirror are correct. "Wow this week ive eaten really good, calories are CLEAN and high, i am looking real vascular today... i think i'll check my weight"

lol thats usually how it goes
    from the end of april to now ive gained 4 pounds of muscle and lost a few pounds of fat
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bloodstainsz
    3 years and only looks like that whilst pumped up and holding a weight, haha, how lame. maybe bigger than me though, but still retarded. and why are people obsessed with only posting there arms?????? at least you lintford posted your whole self, albeit the mullet sucked and ruined the photo more....couldnt help myself
    Lol, no worries, as I said, it doesnt bother me.
    but who was lift

ripped_king46 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped_king46 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped_king46 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped_king46 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped_king46 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped_king46 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped_king46 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped_king46 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped_king46 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped_king46 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ripped_king46 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mirror

dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I USE THE MIRROR TO FlATTER MY SELF WITH MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND TO MAKE SURE IM NOT OVER WORKING ONE PART AND UNDERWORKING THE OTHER sorry for all caps jsut ntoiced haha anyways

like my shoulders the front of m shoiulders are massize but the back side is lacking soo ive been working them more.

meanwhile ive been holding a steady 160- 165 pound range since wrestling let out but ive not been trying to gain weight yet
    I PAY MY DUES EVERY DAY DO YOU

LIVE STRONG DIE YOUNG

IF YOU CANT GET HURT DOING IT ITS NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE OF DOIN AT ALL

17" biceps

280 bench
    400+ squat
    400+ dead lift
    future PRO ATV motorcross CHAMP.

bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bloodstainsz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey dyland. i was just doing 4 sets of bent over dumbell lat raises on shoulder day for rear delts, but then added in 4 sets of reverse cable crossovers for them and have made huge improvements in a space of a few weeks.

out of interest, does anyone do a set of two for the lacking bodypart at each workout?
    i do a specific bodypart each day, but often finish with 2 sets of squats or reverse cable crossoves, as my butt and rear delts are behind - literally, haha.
    I'm da king sucka - Booker T's future cathcphrase

Zombie - Triple H - Shawn Michaels - New DX

- Heaven sent - Hell Bound -
    The Fallen Angel

Me and Fat people aren't so different, the only real difference is that I stop eating.

dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dyland has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ill have to add that in to mine

LIVE STRONG DIE YOUNG

17" biceps

280 bench
    400+ squat
    400+ dead lift

Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maximus_Stats will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation

actually on second thought i put pictures...

think about it...

one day u wake up and take a pic, but that same day if u would retake the pic there would be no difference. One day you weigh urself, then u take a crap and weight urself again, this time with a difference. Lets say ur in a bad mood and look at urself in the mirror and scorn at ur body, them hours when ur view on ur body changes and u become proud, this changed too. As for meuserements, lets say u bulk,, and put on quit a bit of fat on ur arms, yes this makes ur arms bigger but not more musclular. Pictures are the only ones that wont fluctuate, and have the most noticeable method at identifying results.

KidFlash37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you look bigger thats all that matters. I say never mind the mirror or the scale take a picture of yourself every month or so. This way you can comepare the differents between them.

you may as well us e both cause u cant tell how lean cut you are on the scale and you cant acurately judge your weight in the mirror

LIVE STRONG DIE YOUNG

17" biceps

280 bench
    400+ squat
    400+ dead lift