View Poll Results: Whats the best muscle milk flavor?

Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • banana creme

23 27.06%
  • blueberries and creme

7 8.24%
  • chocolate

23 27.06%
  • mocha joe

4 4.71%
  • orange creme

6 7.06%
  • pina colada

2 2.35%
  • root beer float

10 11.76%
  • strawberry

3 3.53%
  • vanilla

7 8.24%
    DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Muscle Milk Best Flavor?

I heard muscle milk tasted good, and whats the use of a protein powder if ur not gonna use it right? so whats the best muscle milk flavor? theres 9

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/milk.html

DawggieDawg69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    SEARCH button....this question has been asked before.

DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that exact threat is hard to find

Originally posted by DJ Sina
    that exact threat is hard to find
    It's amazing, i just typed in Muscle Milk and looked for the one with a poll and found it...it wasnt eve hard.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=muscle+milk

ok sorry, scartch tat, but has anyone ever tried strawberry

liquidjet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well at a 1 gram of fat to almost 2 grams of protein every flavor better taste like and ice cream sunday. The 18 grams of fat is a ton per serving is huge, because you would need more then 1 serving per day. I have tried chocolate and its good but I do not suggest this for anyone who cares about fat intake.

welll how bout pro blend 55 its low fat triedd that? taste?

Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000) Sage is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by DJ Sina
    welll how bout pro blend 55 its low fat triedd that? taste?
    problend a decent protein blend in taste (stick with choc or mocha) at a good price for a blend. but doesnt even come close to the taste of MM. And liquidjet, the topic of fat serving of MM and experiences has been brought up numerous of times....read into it and im doubting you will be so anti afterwords.
    "Im the greatest scientifically inclined mind since einstein" -canibus-

RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) RWHJR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been drinking Muscle Milk for months, and the fat content, has had NO effect on me whatsoever, it says 80% of the sat fat, is used as energy (mct's), and has little or no effect of storage, also I have a good diet. I drink it about 3x a day, Mix Skim Milk/IceCubs/Chocolate flavored in a blender, and it comes out like a Chocolate Shake.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    one thing to be noticed...
    the new Version of Muscle Milk does not Contain EndoCre.
    The reason is the creator of Muscle Milk is also behind Endocre3, so I'm guessing he took that outta muscle milk to sell his endocre3.

Just something to know
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

liquidjet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Problend 55 mocha tastes great and if they made it a bit cheaper I would switch to it.

Originally posted by TranceNRG
    one thing to be noticed...
    the new Version of Muscle Milk does not Contain EndoCre.
    The reason is the creator of Muscle Milk is also behind Endocre3, so I'm guessing he took that outta muscle milk to sell his endocre3.

Just something to know
    If it doesent have Endocre3 anymore, what have they added to replace it?

this sucks fat cock