DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJ Sina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best muscle milk flavor

I heard muscle milk tasted really good, and whats the use of a protein powder if u wont eat it right?, so whats teh best flavor of muscle milk? thers a lot lol

Ryan2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ryan2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DJ Sina View Post
    I heard muscle milk tasted really good, and whats the use of a protein powder if u wont eat it right?, so whats teh best flavor of muscle milk? thers a lot lol
    I have tried bannana creme and Vanilla..i would pick the bananna creme first followed by the vanilla..but they are both good.

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ryan2011 View Post
    I have tried bannana creme and Vanilla..i would pick the bananna creme first followed by the vanilla..but they are both good.
    Why are you bumping threads from 2002?
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

Ryan2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ryan2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by bowskie69 View Post
    Why are you bumping threads from 2002?
    wow..lol..didnt see that im new as you can tell..my bad

-P- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ryan2011 View Post
    wow..lol..didnt see that im new as you can tell..my bad
    Haha Ok well sense its been "reborn/revived" Umm muscle milk is a wast IMHO but... Cookies and cream ... The non premade kind... Premade shakes by cytosport all taste funny! Like a chemical taste