Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Drumkid20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

******** XR & test lvls

I was browsing the other day on the boards and found something very disturbing. I read ADHD drugs can cause low testosterone levels? I have ADHD and prior to going on 20mgs of ******** xr about 3 or 4 years ago I was getting D's and F's in school...but I was one of the 'cool' kids and thought grades didnt matter if I had lots of friends. Going on ********, my grades skyrocketed, I was always a smart kid but couldnt prove it. It felt good to finally be getting straight A's and B's-though I studied more and started not going out with friends as much.

Thats part of the story but heres what I'm wondering: can my testosterone levels be artificially low? Everyone in my family (cousins brothers etc...) are RIPPED as **** natural athletes, except for me, I was always the 'funny' kid. If it appears my family has incredible genetics (all the family kids under 25 have veins popping out of everywhere and muscles bulging and can run 4.8 40's) and I'm the only 'softer' looking one, though thats starting to change because of 3 years in the gym. CAN MY TESTOSTERONE LEVELS BE HINDERED because of my daily ********?

Thank you very much for any responses in advance. This has me kinda freaked out...

youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) youngbuck88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no idea..do some research..when i took 2 pills of adderal i lost 5 pounds and felt like **** :/

girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000) girlinseattle is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sure it messing with metabolism and cortisol levels. I don't think it's a testoserone thing, however.

Applejuice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Applejuice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Applejuice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Applejuice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Applejuice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Applejuice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Applejuice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dunno for sure, but Ive been taking 60mg ******** XR daily for quite sometime and it hasn't hindered my gains/performance at all.
    www.supplementexperts.com
    mikes@supplementexperts.com

agreatround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreatround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreatround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreatround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreatround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreatround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreatround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreatround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreatround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreatround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agreatround has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Adderal - Concerta and intensity

I am not sure if Adderal XR causes low test reading but you may ask your Dr.

I can tell you this. My son (13yrs, 110lbs) was on Concerta (56mg) for 2 years and now is on Adderal XR (30mg). I my self take Concerta(56mg). I do not take my daily pill until after my workout. I find my intensity is better with the meds. My son says he does not like to play sports(Baseball, Basket Ball)) after he takes his meds. He feels his performance is better without the meds.

Based on what testosterone does I would think the affects of Adderal and Concerta may have a affect on training intesity which then has a affect on growth.

I workout in the AM and take my pill after morning breakfast.

Mike
    Weight: 175
    Height: 5'10"
    Training: 1 year

Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Krunk Fu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have taken Adderal and I think the affect is not due to lowering test levels, but decreasing ambition to play due to the other mental/physical affects on the body.

theis518 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ADHD is not even a real disorder it's a ploy to sell stimulants to kids and keep their parents happy at the same time.

Try asking the doctor who perscribed them to let you get your perscriptions from another doctor. SEROIUSLY. he'll tell you it cant be done cuz he himself makes money off signing those little perscription sheets.

I sat down with a doctor and boom in a 50 question test and a 10 minute interview I was diagnosed with ADHD. there is absolutely no physical evidence in the brain chemistry or elsewhere to support that ADHD/ADD is even an actual disorder--it was invented in the early 90s

**Under Construction** E_Scapegoat's Avatar
    E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took ********, and yeah it helped alot, but i noticed my libido was totally shot down, i asked my doc if this means lower test, and he said yes, and IF it lowers your libido (doesnt happen with everyone), then, as a chain reaction, test levels go down too. I still take it now, but only if i really need it. Also, i think my libido went back to normal after i went off of it.
    NPTI Certified PT

jb6080 is not very well liked. (-100) jb6080 is not very well liked. (-100) jb6080 is not very well liked. (-100) jb6080 is not very well liked. (-100) jb6080 is not very well liked. (-100) jb6080 is not very well liked. (-100) jb6080 is not very well liked. (-100) jb6080 is not very well liked. (-100) jb6080 is not very well liked. (-100) jb6080 is not very well liked. (-100) jb6080 is not very well liked. (-100)
    ******** inhibits growth hormone release, and raises cortisol. The lowered growth hormone gives you the nuts of a 40 year old, over time. And the cortisol raising interferes with testosterone production in the leydig cells of your testicles.

It does obviously turn around peoples' grades, but causes more problems in the long-run.

It sound's like your family values are more for being jacked animals than being scholars. Go off the ********. If you have will power, you can make it through college, and get a good job. If not, you could end up at mickey d's flipping burgers. But at least your family will be proud of you high test levels.

Either way, its not good to stay on that drug.

Anti-delt DartExplorer kylerhard's Avatar
    kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i HAVE BEEN ON ******** 40 MG and I just had a blood test done, and man Im low for testosterone! 11.1 free and 450 total , It may be the ******** it may not

crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kylerhard
    i HAVE BEEN ON ******** 40 MG and I just had a blood test done, and man Im low for testosterone! 11.1 free and 450 total , It may be the ******** it may not
    Did you notice that the ******** causes extreme water loss? The wierd thing was, when I was on it, is that it seemed like no matter how much water I consumed, my body just simply wasn't reuptaking the h20. I would go back on it if I could solve that problem.
    "Did you know that there is a nerve that connects the eyeball to the anus?
    It's called the Anal Optic Nerve and gives people a ****ty outlook on life."

"All great change in America begins at the dinner table."

Ronald Reagan

Anti-delt DartExplorer kylerhard's Avatar
    kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylerhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha yea im up 3 or 4 times a night pissing! I read an article on it but it was awhile ago but its normal, you dont retain as much water, I think the ph levels of your stomach may affect this, but Im no expert, I wonder if this could help with water retention on a cycle? Problibly not. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/images/icons/icon8.gif
    Angry

LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LR3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Drumkid20
    I was browsing the other day on the boards and found something very disturbing. I read ADHD drugs can cause low testosterone levels? I have ADHD and prior to going on 20mgs of ******** xr about 3 or 4 years ago I was getting D's and F's in school...but I was one of the 'cool' kids and thought grades didnt matter if I had lots of friends. Going on ********, my grades skyrocketed, I was always a smart kid but couldnt prove it. It felt good to finally be getting straight A's and B's-though I studied more and started not going out with friends as much.

Thank you very much for any responses in advance. This has me kinda freaked out...
    i was on ******** for a while, and switched to dexedrine a few years back. my normal test levels are always on the high side--bordering on being outside of the 'normal' range--so i wouldn't worry that much about it--it has not affected mine. also, i have read that dexedrine increases growth hormone levels (******** is 75% dexedrine, 25% levo amphetamine) so it would seem likely that ******** would do the same, which could help make up for any slight decrease in testosterone levels.
    just my $0.02.

crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000) crazymutha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LR3
    i was on ******** for a while, and switched to dexedrine a few years back. my normal test levels are always on the high side--bordering on being outside of the 'normal' range--so i wouldn't worry that much about it--it has not affected mine. also, i have read that dexedrine increases growth hormone levels (******** is 75% dexedrine, 25% levo amphetamine) so it would seem likely that ******** would do the same, which could help make up for any slight decrease in testosterone levels.
    Dexedrine increases Gh? I'm going to the doctor for a script tomorrow!

Ronald Reagan

in ur frig eatin ur foodz sumguy's Avatar
    sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did research on that issue for personal reasons last year, and found studies showing it lowers test levels. I don't have them offhand, but that's what I found when I was looking into it.

sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sicdeusvult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sumguy
    I did research on that issue for personal reasons last year, and found studies showing it lowers test levels. I don't have them offhand, but that's what I found when I was looking into it.

can you by any chance provide us with that info? would help a lot. ty
    American by birth. Texan by the grace of God.

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

Canes86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canes86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canes86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canes86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canes86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canes86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canes86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canes86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canes86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canes86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Canes86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by theis518 View Post
    ADHD is not even a real disorder it's a ploy to sell stimulants to kids and keep their parents happy at the same time.
    And depression isn't real either, people just need to smile more. Give me a break, some people litterally can not focus well just from how the brain works. Where a kid would be flunking out now he can pay attention in class and make something of themselves. That being said it is over perscribed, but that doesn't make it a crock.

xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) xucardsfan08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theis518 View Post

Try asking the doctor who perscribed them to let you get your perscriptions from another doctor. SEROIUSLY. he'll tell you it cant be done cuz he himself makes money off signing those little perscription sheets.

I sat down with a doctor and boom in a 50 question test and a 10 minute interview I was diagnosed with ADHD. there is absolutely no physical evidence in the brain chemistry or elsewhere to support that ADHD/ADD is even an actual disorder--it was invented in the early 90s
    Try doing some research before posting such nonsensical crap. Did you know that there is no biochemical test for schizophrenia either? Is that an "invented" disorder? You are implying that because the cause is not known, the effect isn't real.

I have been diagnosed with ADHD and let me tell you, I have the attention span of a cricket without my medication. Don't try and say "you just gotta try and focus". That's like telling somebody with depression to "just be happy". I tried isolating myself in a closed room with no distractions at all, and I still had to re-read the same page of my textbook around 5 times to read it fully.

There is more than a simple multiple choice test to diagnosis ADD/ADHD. The doctor will look at the family history, environmental variables, past school performance, behavioral problems, and social problems. There are many facets to the disorder that you are not aware of.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    amphetamine increases growth hormone levels:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...&dopt=Abstract

1 Plasma amphetamine and growth hormone levels have been measured in eight normal and twenty-six narcoleptic subjects following a single dose of (+)-amphetamine (20 mg) or (-)-amphetamine (20 mg) by mouth. 2 Peak plasma levels and the shape of the plasma amphetamine-time curve were similar with both isomers in normal and narcoleptic subjects. 3 In most normal subjects both (+)-and (-)-amphetamine (20 mg) caused an increase in the plasma concentration of growth hormone. The two isomers were approximately equipotent in this respect. Neither (+)- nor (-)-amphetamine (20 mg) caused an increase in plasma growth hormone concentration in narcoleptics. 4 Following amphetamine (30 mg), two of six narcoleptic subjects had an increase in plasma growth hormone concentration. 5 Levodopa (250 mg) with (-)-alpha-methyldopa hydrazine 25 mg (Sinemet) by mouth, caused a rise in plasma growth hormone concentration in most normal subjects. The magnitude of the Sinemet-induced rise in plasma growth hormone concentration in narcoleptics was less than in normal subjects.
    it decreases testosterone though.

i used to take 20mg amphetamine orally as a pre-workout stimulant (no ADD/ADHD). it's ****ing incredible in the gym. i could lift at least 10lbs more in all of my lifts when on this stuff. virtually no recovery time either, so i could superset compounds and get my workout done in half the time.
    i stopped taking it though, because i was worried about my heart. working out on whizz doesn't really do your heart much good.

one other side-effect i noticed was impotence. amphetamine increases the libido, but causes temporary impotence and genital shrinkage. this isn't to do with testosterone though - it's to do with the increased adrenaline levels. it causes vasodilation in the limbs, but vasoconstriction elsewhere.
    Last edited by WCC; 06-21-2007 at 11:13 AM.

VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomXL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    amphetamine increases growth hormone levels:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...&dopt=Abstract

it decreases testosterone though.

i used to take 20mg amphetamine orally as a pre-workout stimulant (no ADD/ADHD). it's ****ing incredible in the gym. i could lift at least 10lbs more in all of my lifts when on this stuff. virtually no recovery time either, so i could superset compounds and get my workout done in half the time.
    i stopped taking it though, because i was worried about my heart. working out on whizz doesn't really do your heart much good.

one other side-effect i noticed was impotence. amphetamine increases the libido, but causes temporary impotence and genital shrinkage. this isn't to do with testosterone though - it's to do with the increased adrenaline levels. it causes vasodilation in the limbs, but vasoconstriction elsewhere.
    Interesting, i take ******** for school, and i workout right after class so its still in my system. I have never heard about the growth hormone. Looks like i get benefits in the classroom and in the gym lol! ******** FTW!

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by VenomXL View Post
    Interesting, i take ******** for school, and i workout right after class so its still in my system. I have never heard about the growth hormone. Looks like i get benefits in the classroom and in the gym lol! ******** FTW!
    it's a double-edged sword - it increases growth hormone and performance in the gym, but it kills the appetite and decreases testosterone.
    all about moderation though. when used sensibly, they can be relatively safe. it's only when you abuse them and go on speed binges like the ****tards who think it's a 'party drug' that it becomes a problem.
    i used 20mg orally twice a week, which is a moderate dose. i took it before shoulder/leg workouts (Monday and Thursday) and was able to superset standing military presses with deadlifts, and still managed to go balls to the wall on everything.

I read info a while back on how taking ******** every other day actually increases the postive effects and reduces any side effects. For some reason, when taken EOD, tolerance is decreased and sensitivity is increased.

If anything, try to only take it 4-5 days a week. It is not the kind of drug to be taken constantly. You WILL screw up your mind AND metabolism by abusing it.

Ronald Reagan

rothyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rothyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rothyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rothyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rothyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rothyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rothyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rothyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rothyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rothyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rothyman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was on aderrall for a bit and my libido was down the first week or two, but after your body acclimates, you're fine.

Originally Posted by rothyman View Post
    I was on aderrall for a bit and my libido was down the first week or two, but after your body acclimates, you're fine.

Yeah, it won't kill it permanently.

To all those that take ********...trust me...take it every other day and you'll thank me later.

Ronald Reagan

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My strength progression is INFINITELY better off ********. I really can't tolerate being off it though .
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post
    My strength progression is INFINITELY better off ********. I really can't tolerate being off it though .
    I know what you mean.

But, my strength is lessened only when the ******** is in my system. For me, stimulants get me wired and reduce my strength.

As far as progression goes, my lifts increase still. I have to be off stimulants to tell, though.

For me, there is nothing better than a stim-free workout. looking at the finger sized veins in my forearms is worth it; for me, they aren't there with any stims.

Ronald Reagan

LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDragon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Send your Adderal to me....problem solved!

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bump..

Any new evidence on ADD meds and Testoserone Lvls?
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

LEAN XTREME/ADRENALEAN LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117203321

hullcrush is on a distinguished road. (+10) hullcrush is on a distinguished road. (+10) hullcrush is on a distinguished road. (+10) hullcrush is on a distinguished road. (+10) hullcrush is on a distinguished road. (+10) hullcrush is on a distinguished road. (+10) hullcrush is on a distinguished road. (+10) hullcrush is on a distinguished road. (+10) hullcrush is on a distinguished road. (+10) hullcrush is on a distinguished road. (+10) hullcrush is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Data in vivo Rats:

"Amphetamine (5 mg/kg i.p. one dose, or twice daily for 14 days) elevated the level of corticosterone after 2 hr. Acute amphetamine increased the progesterone, testosterone and androstenedione plasma levels, whereas acute ******* had no effect on those parameters. !!!Repeated psycho-stimulants decreased the level of androgens!!!"

Note: That is a lot of amphetamine.

Here's one for Ritalin:

2 mg/kg, i.p once daily. Also a lot of Ritalin, but almost humanly possible for a really fat guy.

"Testes of MPH-exposed rats weighed more and contained an increased quantity of sperm, whereas testicular levels of testosterone (TST) were markedly decreased."

No human data easily found. Likely the same.

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hullcrush View Post
    "Amphetamine (5 mg/kg i.p. one dose, or twice daily for 14 days) elevated the level of corticosterone after 2 hr. Acute amphetamine increased the progesterone, testosterone and androstenedione plasma levels, whereas acute ******* had no effect on those parameters. !!!Repeated psycho-stimulants decreased the level of androgens!!!"

Note: That is a lot of amphetamine.

Here's one for Ritalin:

2 mg/kg, i.p once daily. Also a lot of Ritalin, but almost humanly possible for a really fat guy.

"Testes of MPH-exposed rats weighed more and contained an increased quantity of sperm, whereas testicular levels of testosterone (TST) were markedly decreased."

No human data easily found. Likely the same.
    sympathomimetic stimulants do mostly increase cortisol levels and will decrease androgen : cortisol ratio.

This effect can even be found in caffeine - let alone in amphetamines or piperazine / pyrrolidine stimulants - or the worst possible thing: a combination of such stimulants with caffeine.