Registered User straightballing's Avatar
    straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) straightballing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How long should you wait to recover knee injures?

My knees were hurting from jumping alot and I stopped and they don't hurt anymore but I know if I try to dunk or something they are probably gonna hurt again. How long should I wait?

Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ajaxus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ice them well, stretch well, maybe a week if it isn't a bad injury. But for any knee injury I would highly recommend going to see your doctor or a sports medicine doctor to get it evaluated. Knee injuries can end most careers for any sport. If you don't take good care of your knees and continue to abuse them you can get to the point of never even being able to run/jog again. It's definitely in your best interests to be evaluated by a professional as soon as possible.

And do me a favor, only go to the two doctors I listed above, don't go to the ER. We ER staff members don't like it since it isn't an emergency lol

Tcrock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try using knee straps also known as jumper knee straps

They can help relieve some of the pain for constant jumping and/or running

but if it continues, head to your Doc!

Matt81390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt81390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt81390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt81390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt81390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt81390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt81390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt81390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt81390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt81390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Matt81390 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dont risk anything. I would take it easy for a couple more days and if it persists definatly talk to your doctor.
    "Courage isnt the absense of fear but the triumph over it."

PSN: FAHNE_8139