Thread: At age 31

flavor616 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

At age 31

At age 31 should i be looking into test boosters or dhea?

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by flavor616
    At age 31 should i be looking into test boosters or dhea?
    Probably not. 1st, if you think you've got a test issue you should get your blood checked. Chances are that you are fine. Any pro will tell you that you can make some of the best gains of your life in your 30's.

Just stick with hard work, good diet, and plenty of rest. This will get you where you want to be.
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

iowa_farm_boy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dbx
    Any pro will tell you that you can make some of the best gains of your life in your 30's.
    That's good to hear...I'm 30 and have lots of catching up to do!
    Be strong and courageous!