the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Male Transformation Of The Week - Male Transformation Of The Week - Benjamin Pierce.

After being picked on as the skinny kid in school I decided to learn more about training and nutrition. I started being serious about training and managed to go from a scrawny 125 Lbs. up to 170 Lbs. bulked. See how I did it right here!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm75.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

Unregistered
    What a badass. THIS is a transformation.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Congrats! very impressive. I cant give you reps, But you have all my respect

MalcolmX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MalcolmX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MalcolmX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MalcolmX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MalcolmX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MalcolmX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MalcolmX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MalcolmX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MalcolmX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MalcolmX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MalcolmX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

GREAT transformation bro.
    "We declare our right on this earth...to be a human being, to be repected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY"

Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50) Obadiah! will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great transformation. Those of us here comprehend the effort and dedication it obviously took you to make your transformation.

One nit to pick, however. Your sample diet looks really light. Although you did not specifically state it, I take it that is a cutting diet, correct? Also, it looks to be absent of any fat whatsoever. If this is a variation of your typically diet I would say get some fats into your diet as that is not healthy.

Other than that, you are a good inspiration. Keep up the great work.
    Deuteronomy 6:5

How do you know that the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a muzzle flash?

Unregistered

Unhappy

It always makes me mad when I see people who are naturally pretty built, like this guy, complaining that they are skinny. In that before pic your arms look huge. If I had arms that big I would be so happy.
    When I started working out I was 9 stone 8 lbs and 6% bodyfat at 5"11, now that is really skinny.
    I have since managed to get up to 11 stone 9lbs with about 12% bodyfat, but I am still way skinnier than in your before picture.

Unregistered
    Best looking gay person on this site! Congrats.

Unregistered
    Wow, someone is jealous! I bet your one of those skinny, or really fat kids who feels like **** about himself and has to go rip on people who have actually achieved something. Congrats, this ******* made himself heard. Remember, this guy busted his ass for three years to get that great body and definition, and it took you three minutes to write a sh*tty post and be a total *******! Benjamin Pierce, you look AWESOME! Keep it up!

Unregistered

Unhappy

All I sed was that he was complaining about been skinny, but if i had arms as big as he does in his b4 pic i wud be happy.
    He shud try been as thin as i was. If id had taken a b4 pic, i bet i wud hav been a transformation of the week guy 2.

Unregistered

Smile

Not talking about you, I was talking about the "gay" comment

Unregistered

Unhappy

thats ok then

Unregistered
    Good job Ben you look great. Don't worry about the shrewd comments from others because i understand the dedication it takes. I am going to try your weight gain diet and see how that goes. You need to show better before pics because you do look quite big in them. One question you work your bis hard but now so much your tris you find a good response from muscle growth that way?
    Be proud of yourself and keep at it.

Unregistered
    hey man absolutley awesome transformation. mad respect dude seriously. 3 years huh? wow that is some serious dedication. i'm in the us navy and for about six months i was doing great with my trainging. i managed to put on about 20lbs of some good bulk on my six month deployment but after returning to the states drinking and smoking got the best of me yet again. after some serious financial problems and a sort of "falling out" with my significant other i have decided to get serious and get my life straight from all angles. i know its gonna be hard but seeing people like you gives me some serious hope and i also hope to be on this website someday. thanks for the motivation man and seriously congrats. keep up the great work man.

ajoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ajoe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

After reading this guy's transformation story and chatting with him via e-mail for a bit, I decided to sign up to his site. I agree with some of the comments that he wasn't very skinny at the start but nevertheless the result is truly impressive and inspiring. I hope to get to his level of fitness in few years time.