the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000) the_fake_webmaster is a name known to all. (+5000)

Fern Assard - Fat Burning On A Budget With One-Stop Shopping!

In this article I will try to show you what you can do and what you can purchase to eat healthy, yet avoid emptying your wallet. Use the following list and sample menu to save money and eat healthy!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fat_burning_budget.htm

HOW TO REVIEW: Post Your Review Of This Article - CLICK ON POST REPLY BELOW! You do NOT need to be a registered member to post a reply in this section!
    twitter.com/i_am_the_goat

kyletmurray has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink In response to Budget food shopping

I definetly think this is a great article with food guidlines for losing weight and getting fit and is definetly in my opinion geared toward people who work a relatively sedentary job. I know if I ate like that, and I work in construction, I would have no energy to workout later in the day let alone to get through the day, so I think like most things you read take it with a grain of salt because depending on your occupation, your daily calorie requirements can be much greater than these plans lay out for you. So adjust accordingly. But great article all around, please don't think I'm knocking it, I know this is for general knowlege I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in there.
    Kyle T. Murray

Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warhawk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Great Article

Great article Fern!
    ********************************************************************************
    If you are going to get into shape you might as well get paid!
    Team Beachbody's $250,000 Transformation Contest - www.teambeachbody.com/gunnyo

Healthynewme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

It is a great article and very timely with the rising cost of everything today.
    Thanks for sharing the information!!

tambo23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great Article

Awesome article glad i read it just before I went to Walmart! I'm a Mommy of 2 little girls. I stay home full time so budget is a BIG word around my house! Trying to get in top notch condition with so many obstacles is a real challenge, but it can be done! That is why I love BB.com! So much great information and encouragement!
    "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength"