Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Edward Norton gained 30 lbs of muscle in just 3 months.

Shaved his head and gained 30 pounds of muscle in 3 months by drinking protein shakes, meat shakes (blended roast beef), and lifting weights non-stop for his role as Dereck Vinyard in American History X (1998)

That's an aweful lot of muscle to gain in just three months. i must say I really love this guys physique in that movie. He looks perfect. Not too big and super cut. Does anyone else appreciate this guy's bod in that movie, especially since he's usually skinny and nerdy looking?

latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50) latrell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks small to me:

Offering online personal training.. please PM for rates and complete info

Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wendal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by latrell
    looks small to me:

Guess it's just a matter of taste and opinion. Personally I don't care for that overly big stiff gigantic muscle buff look but that's just me. I like a nice medium size frame that's cut and well defined. Ed Norton in American History is my idea of perfection. As you were.

sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sbrown_c4l has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    he looks decent, a little small in my opinion, but if thats what you want go for it, just some advice though... don't get the swastika tattoo
    "There's a fine line between being fearless and being stupid" Indian Larry

Originally Posted by sbrown_c4l
    he looks decent, a little small in my opinion, but if thats what you want go for it, just some advice though... don't get the swastika tattoo

No swastika's for me, thanks anyway.

Do you think it's really possible he could have gained so much muscle mass in just 3 months? That's 10 lbs of muscle each month. I know he's as movie star and all and has trainers with him 24 hours a day but still I somewhat question the timeline.

Half Norse, Half Animal VikingMan's Avatar
    VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000) VikingMan is just really nice. (+1000)
    It might be possible for an absolute novice lifter to put on that much weight in that time frame. Though a lot of it will be water.

Norton probably had "help".
    How does one destroy darkness? The answer dawned upon my mind, blinding in it's brilliance. To destroy darkness, one must simply expose it to the light.

adnihilum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think Norton lost a lot of body fat and gained a moderate amt of muscle, but only the visible muscles. Do we ever see his quads? His lats? Not really. He had a personal trainer and a dietician and was sufficiently financially motivated, and then concentrated on his traps, triceps and biceps. Notice that his pecs aren't even that big. 30 lbs of muscle? I'm skeptical. 5 lbs, maybe, and he might have lost 5-10 lbs of fat.

wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wh0died has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VikingMan
    It might be possible for an absolute novice lifter to put on that much weight in that time frame. Though a lot of it will be water.

Norton probably had "help".
    No sad face. He still needed to bust his ass and he had no choice. Ditto for Will Smith in Ali. These guys actually HAVE TO get "help" if they want to get the role and not ruin the movie.

ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ThumpDaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think it would be that hard if that was your job. Just think about it. You are getting paid to workout. They are providing you with the best trainer and nutricationist that money can buy. They know how to get you into shape. And that is all that you are doing. You don't have to worry about your 9-5 job. You are working in the gym. And then some people just have good genetics coupled with working on their body. That would be the dream job for me.